Check your account email address ×

Bombing Syria started

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Horse fucking shit.  Hillary would have had missiles in the air the second she was swarm in.  And boots on the ground within the month.  There is no doubt at all in my mind about that.  She lied through her teeth when she said she wasn't gonna have ground troops there.  Our troops were already in training for it.  Lying god damn butch.

I posted an article where her own words regarding Assad were quoted...Slinger laughs it off because he is blind partisan dumbfuck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well there you have it :lol:

you dunno wtf hillary would have done. she was supposedly a continuation of obama, remember? did obama bomb syria? 

Good point Barry was a fucking coward like Bipolarhooknose :guzzle: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes, just so you know, we are helping ISIS, AL Nusra, Al queida and other pos groups. Sounds like a great plan.

To quote Harry Kissinger "wouldn't it be nice if both sides could lose"  I think the only group worth saving is the Kurds. So if Assad beats back the smaller groups like ISIS and Al Quida he will be able to focus on the Kurds and I am not sure they can hold their own against the full Syrian Military. I think the Kurds could hold out against ISIS and Al Quida and others even if they were propped up by Iran. 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Sorry....  it was today that Hillary said we should drop bombs on Syria airfields....  not yesterday

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/327709-clinton-us-should-take-out-assads-airfields%3Famp

Slinger fucking owned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: They will drop Assad faster than a hot potato 

I remember well that Hillary would get us into WW- 3 by attacking Syria. Funny how the story changes now.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

To quote Harry Kissinger "wouldn't it be nice if both sides could lose"  I think the only group worth saving is the Kurds. So if Assad beats back the smaller groups like ISIS and Al Quida he will be able to focus on the Kurds and I am not sure they can hold their own against the full Syrian Military. I think the Kurds could hold out against ISIS and Al Quida and others even if they were propped up by Iran. 

Funny shit Kissinger is with Trump in Florida as you type that :lol: 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I posted an article where her own words regarding Assad were quoted...Slinger laughs it off because he is blind partisan dumbfuck.

sitting in a cosy lounge chair and saying one thing is alot different than being in the driver's seat with the world watching. nobody knows wtf hillary would be doing. one thing for sure though, you'd be having a meltdown unlike this little one you're having now.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Slinger fucking owned.

She said it at a women's summit.  She told the crowd we should drop bombs on Syrian airfields to save women and children.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

sitting in a cosy lounge chair and saying one thing is alot different than being in the driver's seat with the world watching. nobody knows wtf hillary would be doing. one thing for sure though, you'd be having a meltdown unlike this little one you're having now.

You're pathetic and for the record we should stay out of it and Trump lied.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well there you have it :lol:

you dunno wtf hillary would have done. she was supposedly a continuation of obama, remember? did obama bomb syria? 

And I am good with the idea of never ever EVER! finding out what president Hillary would do.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

You're pathetic and for the record we should stay out of it and Trump lied.

Yes Trump lied, but it's not like he didn't close GITMO, that was the biggest worst lie ever.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Horse fucking shit.  Hillary would have had missiles in the air the second she was swarm in.  And boots on the ground within the month.  There is no doubt at all in my mind about that.  She lied through her teeth when she said she wasn't gonna have ground troops there.  Our troops were already in training for it.  Lying god damn butch.

Yep...