Check your account email address ×

Bombing Syria started

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

You just said Hillary wouldn't do anything to Syria....make up your fucking mind.

are you and noggin into the same bag? i said many trumpsters who were fearing hillary doing something in syria, will now applaud this move by trump. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

90% of the trumpsters who didn't want obama to do anything in syria years ago, or hillary now, will applaud trump. 

are u a fucking idiot ? how many guys are cheering this on ? again because u want something to be true is not making it true

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

are u a fucking idiot ? how many guys are cheering this on ? again because u want something to be true is not making it true

i'm already seeing it ya bone head. do all my comments about things only pertain to you bozos? 

I think the reality of what happened may be getting the best of all of us.  I'll bet it was a benign strike designed to appease the masses that we are "not allowing more children to die".  Like posted, it was probably well orchestrated by Russia, Syria and us.  I really hope so.  We'll see.  

I'm gonna watch some more puck tonight and read up on it in the morning when everybody can decides what "spin" we're gonna go with here.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think the reality of what happened may be getting the best of all of us.  I'll bet it was a benign strike designed to appease the masses that we are "not allowing more children to die".  Like posted, it was probably well orchestrated by Russia, Syria and us.  I really hope so.  We'll see.  

I'm gonna watch some more puck tonight and read up on it in the morning when everybody can decides what "spin" we're gonna go with here.  

Fuck that shit too .....the Bill Clinton approach. Proportionate response bullshit. Doing nothing but making more terrorists and costing us money.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

what's up with you, agreeing with me on some things tonight? :lol:

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Again you moron read the thread....most here are calling him a liar and piece of shit for doing this.

I wasn't directing this at you, as I quoted you for calling him out, and not many are calling him a pos.

• Gold Member

Trump is the master at fucking spinning the left into a massive dizzyness.  Nuke option used and Gorsuch will be on the Supreme Court and the pres now has the the leftstreammedia and the blind followers totally up in arms about some desert pavement that he punched some holes in, in the name of gassed children.  The left just can't seem to get off the merry-go-round they are on.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fuck that shit too .....the Bill Clinton approach. Proportionate response bullshit. Doing nothing but making more terrorists and costing us money.

Oh I hated him...his approach sent me out of uniform.  I'm just saying let's hope for the best here.  Maybe it was a nice cover to wipe out a stash of chema nobody wants around anymore.  

Cuz we get into this shit again and I'm gonna lose it and join Moto's boy band! :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what's up with you, agreeing with me on some things tonight? :lol:

I may be having a stroke. :lol:

Just now, Anler said:

FB_IMG_1491532256732.jpg

What happens to these fucks when they get elected? Obama said he would be different than Bush, and then went on doing the same shit. And now Trump. It's like getting brainwashed is part of the initiation. :flush: 

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

What happens to these fucks when they get elected? Obama said he would be different than Bush, and then went on doing the same shit. And now Trump. It's like getting brainwashed is part of the initiation. :flush: 

They lie... They all lie...

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

This shit has become so common they didn't even interrupt the show I was watching to report on this.

That truly is what is scary.  Bombing other nations and performing "illegal" military operations outside of our own borders is not news anymore.  It's everyday status quo.  We don't even notice...or maybe just don't care.  Tragic.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That truly is what is scary.  Bombing other nations and performing "illegal" military operations outside of our own borders is not news anymore.  It's everyday status quo anymore. We don't even notice...or maybe just don't care.  Tragic.

They only had a little blurb on fox 56 here, they had a longer report from the terror desk, yes that's what they call it the terror desk.

24 minutes ago, Edmo said:

for one, they get a whole new perspective on things.............

Edited by Snoslinger

:lmao: Some of you fucking clowns think you know more about this than Trump does :lmao:  he had high scale meeting with two of the neighbors just this fucking week Egypt and Jordan