Check your account email address ×

Bombing Syria started

Just now, motonoggin said:

We've been dropping ordinance in 7 countries for a while now. I'd say that's pretty close to WWIII

I suppose you just expect us to not use this massive arsenal we pump out every month?  Gotta go somewhere bro!  Hey...it's cool.  After all, it's all in the name of Freedom.

I'm really sick of this shit.  

• Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

Here is a vid of Hillary today saying we should drop bombs on Syrian airfields.  Just today she said this....

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump puts her on the team...

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes you are, and a hooked nose one you are at that.

We could edit the definition of faggot to say "someone who deflects for Obama gratuitously and for no reason"

that would be you faggot

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

We could edit the definition of faggot to say "someone who deflects for Obama gratuitously and for no reason"

that would be you faggot

No just pointing out that for years there was constant bitching that he lied about closing GITMO, and now the same guys are not bitching about bombing another country after he said he wouldn't.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

No just pointing out that for years there was constant bitching that he lied about closing GITMO, and now the same guys are not bitching about bombing another country after he said he wouldn't.

Are you reading the same thread I am....WTF is wrong with you?

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump puts her on the team...

That's an interesting concept.  It'd put the MSM's out of business cuz the whole "Russia!" thing would disappear overnight (like it should anyway).

Never happen though....but it'd sure breath life back in the Clinton Foundation.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that would be you faggot

Let's find another name for that.  It gives the faggots a bad rap.

For Christ's sake already with this Obama pumping fucking shit.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Let's find another name for that.  It gives the faggots a bad rap.

For Christ's sake already with this Obama pumping fucking shit.

Not pumping just pointing out that Trump lies about bombing another country and the same guys that were so upset about gitmo not being closed aren't saying Trump is a fucking lying piece of shit for not doing what he campaigned on, it's just shrugged off.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Not pumping just pointing out that Trump lies about bombing another country and the same guys that were so upset about gitmo not being closed aren't saying Trump is a fucking lying piece of shit for not doing what he campaigned on, it's just shrugged off.

Again you moron read the thread....most here are calling him a liar and piece of shit for doing this.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

90% of the trumpsters who didn't want obama to do anything in syria years ago, or hillary now, will applaud trump. 

Oh look....another dumbfuck that can't read.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

90% of the trumpsters who didn't want obama to do anything in syria years ago, or hillary now, will applaud trump. 

You just said Hillary wouldn't do anything to Syria....make up your fucking mind.