Check your account email address ×

Bombing Syria started

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

How many women and children do we kill everyday with drone strikes? Snake you are a pathetic fool...

How many atrocities in Africa have we ignored?  Offer sanctuary and aide at the point of war/conflict.  Do not open the doors for everyone to come in.   Help them there.  

Just now, Highmark said:

How many atrocities in Africa have we ignored?  Offer sanctuary and aide at the point of war/conflict.  Do not open the doors for everyone to come in.   Help them there.  

We have displaced more Arabs than at anywhere else in the world. Assad is such an evil dictator? Look who is trying to oust him. ISIS and Al Nusra(Al queida). Makes perfect sense. 

Just now, Anler said:

We have displaced more Arabs than at anywhere else in the world. Assad is such an evil dictator? Look who is trying to oust him. ISIS and Al Nusra(Al queida). Makes perfect sense. 

Lets be clear he will get replaced with someone worse.   A secular regime is dangerous but I don't care.   Stay the fuck out.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lets be clear he will get replaced with someone worse.   A secular regime is dangerous but I don't care.   Stay the fuck out.

Oh I have no doubt. It has been determined that Assad must go so he is gonna go. Tee up Iran next...

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

:lol: What's Slinger gonna say?

1. you'd be having a coronary if she had

2. I was against it.

the only damn things I felt justified with was afghan, because of 9/11, and Libya, because gadaffi had a lot of US blood all over his hands and he was soon going to be toast, regardless. we just put the icing on the cake. I'm also supportive of terror camp raids. but getting involved in Syria? no. it's time others stand up to these freaks instead of us using our blood and funds all the damn time.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh I have no doubt. It has been determined that Assad must go so he is gonna go. Tee up Iran next...

God I hope not.  Iran, NK.  FUBAR.  We have a chance to really do something for the people of this country economically.  Stay the fuck out of conflicts.  

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

How many women and children do we kill everyday with drone strikes? Snake you are a pathetic fool...

My wife and I got into it last over this very thing....she is a total Fox News Bot so no surprise.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

2. I was against it.

the only damn things I felt justified with was afghan, because of 9/11, and Libya, because gadaffi had a lot of US blood all over their hands and he was soon going to be toast regardless. we just put the icing on the cake. I'm also supportive of terror camp raids. but getting involved in Syria? no. it's time others stand up to these freaks instead of us using our blood and funds all the damn time.

Syria (Assad) has plenty of US blood on its hands but that's water under the bridge now as far as I'm concerned.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

2. I was against it.

the only damn things I felt justified with was afghan, because of 9/11, and Libya, because gadaffi had a lot of US blood all over their hands and he was soon going to be toast regardless. we just put the icing on the cake. I'm also supportive of terror camp raids. but getting involved in Syria? no. it's time others stand up to these freaks instead of us using our blood and funds all the damn time.

If we took out the Saudi pricks that financed 9/11 we would be done.

My fears are the 1000 Americans in Syria. They could be immediate targets right now.

In 2013 there were no Americans or Russian troops in Syria so a air strike would have been OK. Last night there might have been collateral damage to Russians if they were not notified.

Just now, Mainecat said:

My fears are the 1000 Americans in Syria. They could be immediate targets right now.

In 2013 there were no Americans or Russian troops in Syria so a air strike would have been OK. Last night there might have been collateral damage to Russians if they were not notified.

What if there were Japs on the ground....a celebratory cigar and cognac for you?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Syria, nor russia, are going to do a damn thing about this. it's going to blow over.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Syria (Assad) has plenty of US blood on its hands but that's water under the bridge now as far as I'm concerned.  

:lol:

Kill all you want, but don't kill Americans or we'll be mad.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

how so?

Support of the insurgency in Iraq.   Even Obama kept them on the state sponsors of Terror list.

Support of Hezbollah

Let me be clear they are not Iran or even SA for that matter when it comes to the support for terrorism but to say they have not supported it is blind.  

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

As long as they are Muslims. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Support of the insurgency in Iraq.   Even Obama kept them on the state sponsors of Terror list.

Support of Hezbollah

Let me be clear they are not Iran or even SA for that matter when it comes to the support for terrorism but to say they have not supported it is blind.  

we only have ourselves to blame for Iraq. Syria does not have US blood on their hands like Libya did, with the bombing of pan am 103.

17 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

My wife and I got into it last over this very thing....she is a total Fox News Bot so no surprise.

Here's the thing, it makes absolutely no sense for Assad to gas innocent civilians. He knows that is suicide and serves no strategic purpose

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

IKR...Don't kill Americans because well, they are us duh and don't kill Russians cause they are our ENEMY!!! Kill everyone else though...it's ok

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Unless it's Muslims killing Muslims with chemical weapons.  That deserves cruise missile strikes to teach them a lesson.

:lmao:

Read back.   I denounced this attack.  

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we only have ourselves to blame for Iraq. Syria does not have US blood on their hands like Libya did, with the bombing of pan am 103.

How much innocent Arab blood does the US have on its hands?

You make me fucking sick.