Check your account email address ×

Gulf of Maine warming rapidly...Scientists claim proof of Global warming happening now!

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Awesome finally some global warming that’ll work in our favor. Fucking freeze my ass off swimming in that 50 degree maine water warm that shit up to 70.

:lol:

True story. Brother in law has a place in Wells Beach, even in August that water is ice cold . 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well the towns of Chelmsford , billerica and tewksbury mass all used to have septic systems. Folks would use the water , it would then flow into their septic system where the earth would clean it and it was used again and again . Now the state has convinced them to install town sewers . ( developers love this as now there is no need for minimum lot sizes )

So now they use the water once , it then flows to a treatment plant on the Merrimac river in Lowell where it is treated and then sent downriver.

Ending up in 

The gulf of Maine.

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

:lol:

True story. Brother in law has a place in Wells Beach, even in August that water is ice cold . 

Maine beaches never get warm enough for me to want to go in.  :lol:   Wife grew up in Saco.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

well normally it snows and is freezing here in november.

plus 10 c last night at work.,

brb, tearing the cat converter off my car and firing up every 2 stroke in 200 miles.

love it.

Edited by ZR800efi

Back in the 60's and 70's they were claiming global cooling, must not have been enough money to be made on that prediction, I was part of a Government survey about what was going to happen to the Lake Michigan shorelines from long range ice damage and hi water height.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Back in the 60's and 70's they were claiming global cooling, must not have been enough money to be made on that prediction, I was part of a Government survey about what was going to happen to the Lake Michigan shorelines from long range ice damage and hi water height.

then they switched to global warming and when that failed, fuck it...it changes guys !! lol

• Like 1

Imagine believing a gulf, that is attached to the rest of the ocean, is somehow warming faster than it? I never thought I'd see the day where people could be so stupid and incapable of thinking for themselves.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, irv said:

I never thought I'd see the day where people could be so stupid and incapable of thinking for themselves.

lots of those days lately.

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Imagine believing a gulf, that is attached to the rest of the ocean, is somehow warming faster than it? I never thought I'd see the day where people could be so stupid and incapable of thinking for themselves.

Bodies of water warm and cool all the time. Just like they get snow in Arizona. Your problem is you're not thinking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

Keep in mind , the gulf stream wich travels up along the east coast carries warm water from fla area dumps into the Gulf of Maine.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Keep in mind , the gulf stream wich travels up along the east coast carries warm water from fla area dumps into the Gulf of Maine.

Irv gets caught up in the anti climate agenda to easy and shows he's just a sheep on the other side.

:bc:

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Bodies of water warm and cool all the time. Just like they get snow in Arizona. Your problem is you're not thinking.

The article explained the rationale behind the Gulf warming.....nothing can disrupt Irv's way of thinking.

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Bingo

Screenshot_2022-11-06-10-50-21.png

Just now, Steve753 said:

Irv gets caught up in the anti climate agenda to easy and shows he's just a sheep on the other side.

:bc:

The climate isn't changing due to humans.  It's changing cause that's what's its always been doing.  

Only a fucking moron gets fooled by an obvious agenda.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The climate isn't changing due to humans.  It's changing cause that's what's its always been doing.  

Only a fucking moron gets fooled by an obvious agenda.

Agreed. I'm simply stating Irv post articles to prove his point and makes himself look foolish. IE: look it's snowing in Arizona.

Edited by Steve753