Check your account email address ×

Gulf of Maine warming rapidly...Scientists claim proof of Global warming happening now!

20 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sea levels also a concern with flooding in the Port...Wow.....just more and more evidence.... becoming very real, even in our lifetime.

https://www.wmtw.com/article/gulf-of-maine-climate-change/39002738

So is the entire mudwest going to be a tropical sea once again ?

Crazy to think of all the powerplants and cars that were around about a billion yrs ago to cause mn Iowa Nebraska SD  new mexico AZ and TX to turn to sea . How much tax do you think was collected to get it dry again. ? 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So is the entire mudwest going to be a tropical sea once again ?

Crazy to think of all the powerplants and cars that were around about a billion yrs ago to cause mn Iowa Nebraska SD  new mexico AZ and TX to turn to sea . How much tax do you think was collected to get it dry again. ? 

Hey, I just report global warming....I don't have a fix for it.  Interesting to see the effects coming into play as we speak.  I have always maintained a  we need to adapt attitude. Money can't fix everything. 

Other up and coming countries are   way worse offenders of C02 than us. What we do in the USA means nothing.

21 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Keep in mind , the gulf stream which travels up along the east coast carries warm water from fla area dumps into the Gulf of Maine.

Exactly that, and likely when they decided to measure the temperature. Just like they do with the glaciers. Take pictures of the melting ice during the summer months because there are multiple morons out there who don't think the poles ever get above zero. 

15 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey, I just report global warming....I don't have a fix for it.  Interesting to see the effects coming into play as we speak.  I have always maintained a  we need to adapt attitude. Money can't fix everything. 

Other up and coming countries are   way worse offenders of C02 than us. What we do in the USA means nothing.

:lmao:

dude-stop-michael-jai-white.gif

Edited by Highmark

On 11/6/2022 at 4:50 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You parrot spoon fed shit like a good little minion 

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You parrot spoon fed shit like a good little minion 

Well, not really. I am more of 'we need to adapt" rather than we need to drive EV's and go green.