Check your account email address ×

I can't freaking wait for Wednesday

Bontz

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its not just TV, my cell phone and work phone have been getting  bombarded....plus the Facepage, everywhere you go.

Email has blown up. Hoping I dont dump real ones dumping the shit.

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Get ready on Thursday for an on-slot of hate media towards the republicans  

That may happen, win or lose. I don’t have much faith that the first one of those is going to happen. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My pleasure…so like 100 Whitmers and 2 Dixons…seems legit.😉

It’s pretty well publicized that Whitmer, and a lot of the democrats, are out spending Dixon and the republicans. 

Let me guess, it’s either been equal or the opposite way for you? Totally possible I guess. I personally doubt it but I don’t know what is in your mail. Any chance that two people from two very different parts of the same state might get different political mail drops or? 

I don’t want any of the political shit showing up from any candidate in my mail, email, text messages or phone. Doesn’t matter what party their from. 

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It’s pretty well publicized that Whitmer, and a lot of the democrats, are out spending Dixon and the republicans. 

Let me guess, it’s either been equal or the opposite way for you? Totally possible I guess. I personally doubt it but I don’t know what is in your mail. Any chance that two people from two very different parts of the same state might get different political mail drops or? 

I don’t want any of the political shit showing up from any candidate in my mail, email, text messages or phone. Doesn’t matter what party their from. 

I have no idea…I throw it all away without looking at it. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Think if that money spent (wis gov race estimated to spend 110 million) on just something good.  Sounds like 2 billion dollars spent this election cycle.  That is all you need to know about the state of politics in the USA.  Bunch of crooks on both sides.  Us normal guys are fucked.  No way around it.  If you spend 2 billion to get elected or stay in power there is some terrible shit behind it....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Think if that money spent (wis gov race estimated to spend 110 million) on just something good.  Sounds like 2 billion dollars spent this election cycle.  That is all you need to know about the state of politics in the USA.  Bunch of crooks on both sides.  Us normal guys are fucked.  No way around it.  If you spend 2 billion to get elected or stay in power there is some terrible shit behind it....

Yeah,  they really worried about wether or not our daughters have abortions. :lol: 

fighting for you!!!! 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its not just TV, my cell phone and work phone have been getting  bombarded....plus the Facepage, everywhere you go.

As much as I cant stand Lamont, Stefanowski's ads are unbelievably corny and annoying. Why cant we ever get a decent candidate?  :suicide: 

Edited by EvilBird

30 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

$16.7 BILLION 

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/03/2022-midterm-election-spending-set-to-break-record.html 

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Figured as much. 

Good figuring Jethro and since we’re figuring I figure you would say what you did regardless of what you actually got in the mail.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

14 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Tudor had a rally about 10 miles from our house last night.  Had no idea. Never made the news. Drove right by there.  Not that we would of went, just saying 

Front page for two days now. :news:

D534438F-7DF1-49A0-B409-1326A5AC8479.jpeg

Just now, Cold War said:

Tudor had a rally about 10 miles from our house last night.  Had no idea. Never made the news. Drove right by there.  Not that we would of went, just saying 

I guess she had multiple in Genesse county too. Looks like they had a decent turn out but yes, not that I really watch the news but nothing about it on local tv or radio about it. Multiple Whitmer commercials on during the U of M game last night though. Not one Dixon commercial. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It was pitiful to watch that completely scripted interview. Like Petey has done anything last two years with his position

But the ads say Tudor will Tax our vacations....she's too extreme, tax tax tax

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It was pitiful to watch that completely scripted interview. Like Petey has done anything last two years with his position

But the ads say Tudor will Tax our vacations....she's too extreme, tax tax tax

Guy knows nothing.  Same garbled bullshit Kamila talk.  No matter what your asked just list off slogans and talking points. 

Just now, Cold War said:

I guess she had multiple in Genesse county too. Looks like they had a decent turn out but yes, not that I really watch the news but nothing about it on local tv or radio about it. Multiple Whitmer commercials on during the U of M game last night though. Not one Dixon commercial. 

13 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Had a little clip on news this morning.  I was never a fan of Tudor but liking her more every day.  Even though She is behind, backing down on nothing.  
Gretch tried to slam her as a gun nut.  Her response was “is she campaigning for me now”?  :lol: 

so sick of these politicians like Whitmer who backpedal and lie as soon as the general election comes. Yeah, Whitmer, Benson, Nessel are all bi partisan for everyone!!!! 🙄

Three of the biggest political hacks this State has ever seen. Gmfb

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Had a little clip on news this morning.  I was never a fan of Tudor but liking her more every day.  Even though She is behind, backing down on nothing.  
Gretch tried to slam her as a gun nut.  Her response was “is she campaigning for me now”?  :lol: 

so sick of these politicians like Whitmer who backpedal and lie as soon as the general election comes. Yeah, Whitmer, Benson, Nessel are all bi partisan for everyone!!!! 🙄

Three of the biggest political hacks this State has ever seen. Gmfb

Yup. I’m not really a fan of either of them. Have you looked into the others on the ballot though? Sheesh. 

17 hours ago, toslow said:

Get ready on Thursday for an on-slot of hate media towards the republicans  

Yeah I wonder what fantastical baseless allegation they'll be making next?  57 armed FBI agents swarming Kari Lakes house?  Trump showed Margaret Thatcher his penis?  Oz is actually a woman?  I can't wait.  :lol: 

• Haha 1