Check your account email address ×

the glacier is never likely to return...

• Gold Member

For fucks sake, you climate Looney's have absolutely no idea what the climate will be like in 200 years. Jesus Christ just once I'd like to hear one of you fucking shutheads acknowledge your predictions have been shit so far and are 100% guess going forward.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Science says where we farm used to be covered by glaciers.

We have a shitload of glacial carving here in the river valley.  Our house is built right on the edge of what once was the high water mark.  Rib 'Mountain' was what the glaciers and rivers weren't able to carve out.  We still have skiing here, same prick that closed the trail in the UP owns it.  The earth has been warming since the last ice age when all the Jesus horses were killed.  We're due for another big asteroid to slam into the earth.  Maybe it's part of the plan

https://dnr.wisconsin.gov/topic/parks/ribmt/history#:~:text=Rib Mountain%2C formerly called Rib,the highest point in Wisconsin.

13 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Is Manhattan under water?

what about Manhattan Bob?

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

We have a shitload of glacial carving here in the river valley.  Our house is built right on the edge of what once was the high water mark.  Rib 'Mountain' was what the glaciers and rivers weren't able to carve out.  We still have skiing here, same prick that closed the trail in the UP owns it.  The earth has been warming since the last ice age when all the Jesus horses were killed.  We're due for another big asteroid to slam into the earth.  Maybe it's part of the plan

https://dnr.wisconsin.gov/topic/parks/ribmt/history#:~:text=Rib Mountain%2C formerly called Rib,the highest point in Wisconsin.

what about Manhattan Bob?

Nice deflection.👍

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

For fucks sake, you climate Looney's have absolutely no idea what the climate will be like in 200 years. Jesus Christ just once I'd like to hear one of you fucking shutheads acknowledge your predictions have been shit so far and are 100% guess going forward.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e810a92687ee8af2bb

• Gold Member

i like how they changed the name from global warming ' to ' climate change'.

where im typing this was supposed to have been completely submerged 30 years ago.

so far so good.

loons.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nothing brings out the emotions like a good ole fashion global warming reckoning.......almost all glaciers are toast or soon to be. Some even melting faster than predicted lately.

Goodbye Yosemite Sam.:lol:

https://www.newsweek.com/historic-photos-yosemites-lyell-glacier-oblivion-1756588

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Safe on my Polaris then!

If you have the NSP clutch kit AND a sticker on the side! That’s proof of sponsorship if you’re retarded :roflcrying:

34 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nothing brings out the emotions like a good ole fashion global warming reckoning.......almost all glaciers are toast or soon to be. Some even melting faster than predicted lately.

https://www.newsweek.com/historic-photos-yosemites-lyell-glacier-oblivion-1756588

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Science says where we farm used to be covered by glaciers.

:news:

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

lol ill take my chances.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I was watching Mysteries of the Abandoned on Discovery during dinner and they did a segment on this former ski hill in Bolivia that was quite interesting and I thought to myself you know who would hate this kind of information?  The neanderthals on FS CE!!!   

brunei-neanderthal.gif

Took a few minutes to find a YouTube clip that sort of summarized the TV show and viola... ANGER and EMOTION 

:)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

;)

I was watching Mysteries of the Abandoned on Discovery during dinner and they did a segment on this former ski hill in Bolivia that was quite interesting and I thought to myself you know who would hate this kind of information?  The neanderthals on FS CE!!!   

Took a few minutes to find a YouTube clip that sort of summarized the TV show and viola... ANGER and EMOTION 

:)

I know that running my fingernails down a chalkboard annoys some people. So I'm going to do it. :smack:

• Haha 3

Just now, nascarmike said:

I know that running my fingernails down a chalkboard annoys some people. So I'm going to do it. :smack:

yet some can't help but click, ignore whatever was posted and complain about it?

tumblr_p9rdezwBsr1qfr6udo1_400.gif

55 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Safe on my Polaris then!

Have you seen the 2037 Arctic Cat prototype yet?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116be60194b9be7b6b32

code name is... 

wait, I've shared too much

The first thing you should do is get rid of the Cadillac and buy an e-bike and get some solar panels for the roof of your house. You can take the first steps to save the world. 

Lead by example. :bc:

9_9:whistle:

Edited by Badger**
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

The first thing you should do is get rid of the Cadillac and buy an e-bike and get some solar panels for the roof of your house. You can take the first steps to save the world. 

Lead by example. :bc:

9_9:whistle:

you must be thinking of @EvilBird or @Deephaven?  I'm not that classy.  

love your new haircut btw... 

ceoofcaveman-caveman.gif

• Haha 1