Check your account email address ×

Run These Shitbags Over

Thank the nutless mayors and ambulance chasing lawyers for not letting the cops do their jobs in stopping these guys.  LocaL AA baseball stadium in Hartford last year my buddy was waiting to get in and here comes 30 dirtbikes and quads ripping down the road and doing laps around the block that the stadium was in.  A cop was standing there, and buddy says to him “cant you guys do anything about these guys?”   Cop just shrugged his shoulders, no chase allowed.  Dirtbikes and atvs are being stolen at levels unheard of.  I heard a case where some kid was running from the cops, who crashed and died.  Parents sued the cops.  Its fucking bullshit.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Thank the nutless mayors and ambulance chasing lawyers for not letting the cops do their jobs in stopping these guys.  LocaL AA baseball stadium in Hartford last year my buddy was waiting to get in and here comes 30 dirtbikes and quads ripping down the road and doing laps around the block that the stadium was in.  A cop was standing there, and buddy says to him “cant you guys do anything about these guys?”   Cop just shrugged his shoulders, no chase allowed.  Dirtbikes and atvs are being stolen at levels unheard of.  I heard a case where some kid was running from the cops, who crashed and died.  Parents sued the cops.  Its fucking bullshit.

You can look it up if you want on youtube, happened in Michigan, He's a big  kid for his age, but he was running from the cops on a quad the one cop car has two cops in the car, the passenger side cop tases the kid as they are driving down the road the kid on the quad crashed into a parked pickup truck and dies from his injuries.

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

You can look it up if you want on youtube, happened in Michigan, He's a big  kid for his age, but he was running from the cops on a quad the one cop car has two cops in the car, the passenger side cop tases the kid as they are driving down the road the kid on the quad crashed into a parked pickup truck and dies from his injuries.

Im not shedding any tears, and Im sure the city will pay out millions.  They should announce major ramping up of enforcement and penalties imo.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Agree with @Skidooski - I'd be swerving right into the MF'ers and being on my way.  Go ahead and head to court and take my chances.  Those pieces of shit can't be on the road, let alone pulling that BS.

like taking out side by side morons?  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

like taking out side by side morons?  :lol:

The only moron is the person driving their vehicle and basically tailgating a SxS & almost crashes their vehicle due to their own stupidity :roflcrying:

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The only moron is the person driving their vehicle and basically tailgating a SxS & almost crashes their vehicle due to their own stupidity :roflcrying:

there was no tailgating and didn't 'almost crash' ya putz 

:)

are they doing this kind of shit over in MPLS or is it primarily an east coast retard thing?  never seen it where we live, cops wouldn't put up with it.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah.....cops hands are tied nowadays and loaded with money hungry lawsuit seekers.

Me and a buddy got chased by 2 cops on our dirt bikes when we were on the road. Long story short, they caught us, impounded our bikes. They didn't fuck around 45 years ago and made sure we didn't do it again. Cop grabbed my handlebars and threw both me and the bike to the ground when they caught us. .....I should hate the cops just as much as Ben. They were giving high 5's and celebrating after catching 2 15 year olds on dirtbikes......but I guess I would be doing the same thing.....grew up in a small town with very little crime and that was probably the most excitement they had in months.:lol:......worst part was they impounded my brand new RM 125 til the court date which was like 3 months out....ruined the whole summer. Then the court took my drivers license before I even had one....delayed for 6 months.....

That was just the start of my troubled years....feel bad to this day for putting my parents thru hell. 

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

there was no tailgating and didn't 'almost crash' ya putz 

:)

are they doing this kind of shit over in MPLS or is it primarily an east coast retard thing?  never seen it where we live, cops wouldn't put up with it.

Never seen of heard of it in the Shitties. 

I'm thinking mainly an East of the Mississippi thing.  

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

well you don't think these guys are working, saving, and building these machines do you? hell no, steal them and dump if needed. go get another. 

• Gold Member

I used to see shit like that in New Bedford all the time. We had minibike gangs that would take those mini street bikes and mopeds and pimp the fuck out of them and then roam the streets all night racing and being hoodrats. It was kinda funny too see them, they all looked like hells angels except on mini bikes.  :lol:

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s been a big problem in Boston and the surrounding cities for years.

I remember a few years back they shut down the O’Neil tunnel or some shit.

They use to run the roads all over at the races in Hartford too. I think it’s funny unless they start harassing drivers like it that video. 

8 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

heartbreaking watching them drive a bulldozer over classic machines just because some hood rat stole it and rode it like an asshole. i'd have taken a banshee, 250r, etc. should have auctioned them off for charity

Goes to show how stupid and disingenuous these people are who make these decisions.  Some lame ass effort at "see what happens when you break the law", instead of maybe stronger jail sentences and sell the things at auction to help fund some other genuine public need.  Noooooo, we can't have that now.

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Goes to show how stupid and disingenuous these people are who make these decisions.  Some lame ass effort at "see what happens when you break the law", instead of maybe stronger jail sentences and sell the things at auction to help fund some other genuine public need.  Noooooo, we can't have that now.

Same with crushing exotic and luxury cars in the Asian countries.  Auction them off tax free with a year of registration and watch the people clamor for them.