Check your account email address ×

Fetterman debate performance

• Platinum Contributing Member

More politicians that can't form a coherent sentence let alone a coherent thought is exactly what we need to continue down the path we're on  :lol: 

God, Allah, Aliens, someone help us!!!!!

• Haha 1

I have always said that the Dems have a certain type of mental disorder but now they are really starting to get ridiculous. Biden is out talking about running in 24 which should make normal people cringe and Fetterman should have pulled out for medical reasons. The fact that Dem leadership has not pulled the plug on Fetterman means they are more than willing to live with a brain dead Senator as long as he rubber stamps their agenda. Pretty dark if you ask me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

And with couple weeks left those that didn't watch will hear about how poorly he did.

I'll give him credit for at least debating.  

His handlers were smart to put off the debate until a good amount of people had already voted.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤔

Way to spill the beans, Joey!

This is a sad line up of morons to choose from.  Dr. Oz the corporate pill-pusher from Jersey is pretty much a giant pile of shit as well.

A no win situation.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wasn't he the candidate before stroking out.  Sadly still better than Oz IMO

I can't agree with ya.  Don't like Oz at all but there's no way in hell I'm voting for anybody palling around with Biden planning on letting their spouse take over after they themselves are elected.

Only thing they're running on now is the persuasion of the female voter over this abortion shit.  That's their angle because it might be the only chance they have.  They've fucked up everything else.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I can't agree with ya.  Don't like Oz at all but there's no way in hell I'm voting for anybody palling around with Biden planning on letting their spouse take over after they themselves are elected.

Only thing they're running on now is the persuasion of the female voter over this abortion shit.  That's their angle because it might be the only chance they have.  They've fucked up everything else.

pubs led us down that road to be a 1 issue election for the dems.  worst thing that happened to them was the SC issuing that thn doubling down on the idiocy making nationwide ban claims.  while i am pro choice I actually agree it's a states right issue or needs to be properly legislated.  it's literally the only thing the dems are running on around here in what could have been a swing but given quality of candidates prob won't be.   Pub candidate quality was terrible, both those supported by Trump and those not.  wake up call to temper the anti abortion religious whacko side of the pub paprty would be great IMO and make them more palatable in 24 to the general electorate. End of the day i vote based on who wants to pick my pocket more but both parties are disgusting POS and the best thing would be to wipe them all out and start over.   

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

pubs led us down that road to be a 1 issue election for the dems.  worst thing that happened to them was the SC issuing that thn doubling down on the idiocy making nationwide ban claims.  while i am pro choice I actually agree it's a states right issue or needs to be properly legislated.  it's literally the only thing the dems are running on around here in what could have been a swing but given quality of candidates prob won't be.   Pub candidate quality was terrible, both those supported by Trump and those not.  wake up call to temper the anti abortion religious whacko side of the pub paprty would be great IMO and make them more palatable in 24 to the general electorate. End of the day i vote based on who wants to pick my pocket more but both parties are disgusting POS and the best thing would be to wipe them all out and start over.   

I wish Oz would let it slip just one time "society is fucked up so bad, if a person wants an early term abortion, so be it.  We don't need them producing any more of their screwed up gene pool in the first place".

I'd actually put an Oz sign up in the front yard if that one came out.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So having a stroke and recovering should keep you from your job or life?

You clowns are really fucked up.

Yes that was the only issue lmfao 

I just saw a few clips the fracking question was was quality 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So having a stroke and recovering should keep you from your job or life?

You clowns are really fucked up.

Once ... just one time ... step away from your partisan hackery and honestly see & understand something.  It doesn't take a blind loyalty to a party to look at Fetterman and see how he's completely unfit for office.  And no, I'm not throwing support for Oz either.  The people around Fetterman, pulling the puppet strings, should be ashamed of themselves.  It's not just embarrassing, it's disgusting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1