Check your account email address ×

Time For Another Boost

Head of CDC gets COVID after getting new bivalent booster, leading to 'push back and mocking'

https://nationalpost.com/news/head-of-cdc-gets-covid-after-getting-new-bivalent-booster-leading-to-push-back-and-mocking

Imagine still reading these stories (there are many) and still advocating/endorsing people get the shots??? Simply effing mindboggling. :wacko:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Head of CDC gets COVID after getting new bivalent booster, leading to 'push back and mocking'

https://nationalpost.com/news/head-of-cdc-gets-covid-after-getting-new-bivalent-booster-leading-to-push-back-and-mocking

Imagine still reading these stories (there are many) and still advocating/endorsing people get the shots??? Simply effing mindboggling. :wacko:

The real IFR for youth under 20 pre-vax is 0.0003% translated to real world data implies if 1 million get covid, then maybe 3 could die.

The flu is far worse for this cohort.

Now do the vax.  Where are we at just with myocarditis?  Before covid it was 4 per million, now we are at 1 in 2000.  That's just one side effect.

These people need to swing by the neck until dead.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where are we at just with myocarditis?  Before covid it was 4 per million, now we are at 1 in 2000.  That's just one side effect.

Glad even you finally state that it is a side effect from the disease.  Doesn't help the point you were trying to make, but no surprise there.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Glad even you finally state that it is a side effect from the disease.  Doesn't help the point you were trying to make, but no surprise there.

Covid is man made. thank A.Fauci for that.        its also a side effect of getting an mnra shot with an unregulated liquid.   just one of the many side effects people that havent had covid can look forward to, ALSO courtesy of  Fauci's illegally funding a chinese lab. 

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You really have a poor reading comprehension mr anti-vax.

Both of my parents are still struggling with nasty side effects from the first round of shots.  Neither has had covid but both continue to have terrible joint pains that move around and come and go, my mom now has had a total of 4 confirmed stroke events with no history prior.  My dad woke up one morning and could not talk.  Took him to the ER said maybe a slight stroke but could not tell.  My mom still has blood pressure that swings from 110/70 to a high of 230/130.  At one point in the ER her BP was too high for the monitor to read.  Doctors have no explanation and just keep scratching their heads.  Will not admit it could be an issue with the vax. 

Yet, none of this shit is being discussed and or studied or if it is nobody is talking. They just keep pushing the vax.... This is a fucked up world we live in.

• Like 6

Number of States with High Rates of Adult Obesity More Than Doubles 

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2022/p0927-states-obesity.html

Adults with obesity are at increased risk for many other serious health conditions such as heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, some cancers, severe outcomes from COVID-19, and poor mental health. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Both of my parents are still struggling with nasty side effects from the first round of shots.  Neither has had covid but both continue to have terrible joint pains that move around and come and go, my mom now has had a total of 4 confirmed stroke events with no history prior.  My dad woke up one morning and could not talk.  Took him to the ER said maybe a slight stroke but could not tell.  My mom still has blood pressure that swings from 110/70 to a high of 230/130.  At one point in the ER her BP was too high for the monitor to read.  Doctors have no explanation and just keep scratching their heads.  Will not admit it could be an issue with the vax. 

Yet, none of this shit is being discussed and or studied or if it is nobody is talking. They just keep pushing the vax.... This is a fucked up world we live in.

Man, that is really weird.

A friend that is around 70 just had the same type of issue last week.  Woke up one morning with his legs numb.  Went into the hospital to check for signs of stroke and nothing was found.  The next day he woke up and could not remember his family and was very combative.  They took him to another hospital.  Day after that in the hospital, he woke up and everything seemed fine with his thought processes, but his legs were still a little numb.  He is now still in the hospital going through physical therapy to get to walking back to normal and they still haven't figured out what is causing it.  I know he had the first shot and a booster.

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here's Mcullough.  Myocarditis rate in one cohort in Thailand at 2.5% in the vaxxed of course.

What is the  reason to give this shit to kids again when the IFR rate is 0.0003% from covid?

Sorry Deepfag.

americas voice news.           :good:

excellent news channel.

Just now, Deephaven said:

You were the one who typed it and consistently show you cannot think without your flock to point you in some obscure direction 

Where are the increased myocarditis in the unvaxxed?

Put up or shut up.  Like the real people (young) who are dropping like flies, all vaxxed. 

Show us the numbers of both groups if you have them.  If not, just another made up AC lie.  

I've posted plenty, the rate is about 1 in 2000 for the vaxxed.  Where is the unvaxxed rates you hide behind.

You already showed a chart of the increase that started WAY before the vax.  Your data backs up what I stated.  If you don't have anything else then it confirms you just made this shit up again.

Bullshit.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bullshit.

Lol.  We've been over this before and just like everything you ran like a bitch.  Increase started before the vax.  Should be easy to prove me wrong if you are right....but instead you are just going to resort to name calling

Lol.  We've been over this before and just like everything you ran like a bitch.  Increase started before the vax.  Should be easy to prove me wrong if you are right....but instead you are just going to resort to name calling

Are you feeling any better?  Thought I read you had it recently....

Young people are dying of heart issues, all vaxxed.  Show us the unvaxxed, you can't.

Deaths from unknown causes.  

Fucking simpleton moron.