Check your account email address ×

Time For Another Boost

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing to see

No surprise, you could say that about all of your links.   Nothing in them worth seeing.  Glad you pointed it out up front this time though to save those that don't know you the time of watching your nonsense.

i gOt tHe JaB aNd i aM fInE wItH iT!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people will go to the ends of the earth to appear to not look like an idiot for getting the jab...

Need proof?

This thread.

You were sucked in, you were stupid to believe the government, you are fine with being lied to..... but really, it's fine.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Some people will go to the ends of the earth to appear to not look like an idiot for getting the jab...

While we’re super worried about our ‘vaccine reputation’, others are doing a great job going to the ends of the earth looking like idiots by starting garbage threads like this and letting it consume their lives.

PS: I’m as equally worried about my voter fraud reputation, Ukraine reputation, J6 reputation, and generally speaking anything FS current events related reputation.

Hope I’m doing ok, reputation wise. 

:bc:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

While we’re super worried about our ‘vaccine reputation’, others are doing a great job going to the ends of the earth looking like idiots by starting garbage threads like this and letting it consume their lives.

PS: I’m as equally worried about my voter fraud reputation, Ukraine reputation, J6 reputation, and generally speaking anything FS current events related reputation.

Hope I’m doing ok, reputation wise. 

:bc:

Will you at least let us know when you start to grow a leg from your forehead...... we are friends here you know....

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

i gOt tHe JaB aNd i aM fInE wItH iT!!!!!!!!!!!

Need proof?

This thread.

You were sucked in, you were stupid to believe the government, you are fine with being lied to..... but really, it's fine.

:lol:

That being said. You think everything Arctic derpo posts is credible.  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Need proof?

This thread.

Actually considering the stupidity of the anti-vaxxers in this thread and their idiotic extrapolations it surely looks like the going to all ends of the earth is exactly in the other direction.  All the lies are coming from AC and his cronies, the fact checkers here are just putting him back in place.  Must suck to go through life thinking everything is a conspiracy.

• Like 1