Check your account email address ×

Time For Another Boost

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is Florida making up shit too, 84% increase in heart attacks in the vaxxed.

Again no reference because you made it up

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where are the unvaxxed with the heart issues from covid?

Go look at the chart YOU posted.  Rather simple....but you have proven over and over that simple is very hard for you

1 minute ago, jdsky said:

There is very little to no fucking data on side effects from the vax because nobody that I know of is even tracking it or worse yet acknowledging there could be issues.  

AC seems to have some...but won't share as per his MO.

1 minute ago, jdsky said:

There is very little to no fucking data on side effects from the vax because nobody that I know of is even tracking it or worse yet acknowledging there could be issues.  

AC seems to have some...but won't share as per his MO.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Number of States with High Rates of Adult Obesity More Than Doubles 

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2022/p0927-states-obesity.html

Adults with obesity are at increased risk for many other serious health conditions such as heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, some cancers, severe outcomes from COVID-19, and poor mental health. 

Tax dollars really well spent on that study.  JFC ... no shit obesity has gone up.  What do you expect when people sit in their freaking homes for over a year, and do nothing but wander from their living room, to the kitchen, and to bed. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Tax dollars really well spent on that study.  JFC ... no shit obesity has gone up.  What do you expect when people sit in their freaking homes for over a year, and do nothing but wander from their living room, to the kitchen, and to bed. 

you forgot to add eat poorly, drink too much and ride around in their side by sides... ;)

did you just 'sit' in your house for twelve months, I sure didn't.  did I go to all the normal places I go or do all the normal things I do?  nope.  

there's some in this world attributing a wide array of ailments solely on the vax when there are also other mitigating issues being ignored. 

the US is full of victim opportunities for the virus... or the vax according to some

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

you forgot to add eat poorly, drink too much and ride around in their side by sides... ;)

did you just 'sit' in your house for twelve months, I sure didn't.  did I go to all the normal places I go or do all the normal things I do?  nope.  

there's some in this world attributing a wide array of ailments solely on the vax when there are also other mitigating issues being ignored. 

the US is full of victim opportunities for the virus... or the vax according to some

But you COULD go to all the normal places if you wanted to in Sconnie...  I did!!  And then some....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

But you COULD go to all the normal places if you wanted to in Sconnie...  I did!!  And then some....

Me too!  There's a reason Tim Walz was Wisconsin's "Business Man of the Year" during those lockdowns :roflcrying:

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how could their be opportunity when no one has been held liable yet for health problems from either the virus or the vax ?

Obesity in this country was a huge problem long before the arrival of any of this stuff.  

34 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I spent a lot of time in the UP at the cottage 'social distancing'... which I did before the vid and continue to do after the vid.

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

how could their be opportunity when no one has been held liable yet for health problems from either the virus or the vax ?

Obesity in this country was a huge problem long before the arrival of any of this stuff.  

opportunities=unhealthy people

Obesity, see above 

who is going to be held 'liable and accountable' and precisely for what?   the US government ordered and paid for our vaccines did they not? 

what I see at the moment is a lot of hyperbole from the antivax crowd.  show me some irrefutable evidence and I'm on board.  until then...

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Again no reference because you made it up

Go look at the chart YOU posted.  Rather simple....but you have proven over and over that simple is very hard for you

The Florida analysis from the surgeon general is made up now.

Nice try.  Where are the stats for the unvaxxed showing even close to those findings, ie 84% increase.

Fucking dumb twit.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So how many so called pro-vaxxers are still getting boosted?

Please spare the rest of us your hypocrisy.

:lol:

Don’t think there’s that many left honestly. Lots here says they took the first round but with new info are saying to hell with the rest 

there’s only a few stragglers left that still adore it