Check your account email address ×

How i know russia's winning

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You make a point, but you're still a moron, and an angry one at that.  I went to the last post and there you were.   :lol:   :finger:

:lol: have a good day Mark ....I do get a little cranky on nights dont I lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Russia will win this War . Just a matter of when. 

What’s going on in Ukraine is but a battle. It doesn’t matter if Russia dominates Ukraine. Russia has already lost the war to the west. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I got porked out of a 7000 dollar bonus yesterday, I'm a little cranky too!  :lol:  :bc: 

That sucks ....how the fuck does that even happen? Don’t you have a pretty airtight arrangement for commission etc there?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That sucks ....how the fuck does that even happen? Don’t you have a pretty airtight arrangement for commission etc there?

Yeah, but bonuses are calculated by an algorithm, and market loss brought my book down below a point....missed it by like a % point.  Day before my wife won the biggest award our company gives out each year, voted on by her peers in over 60 branches, so over 100 people who voted.  I told her last night, she's the hero, I'm the zero!  :lol:   :flush:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, but bonuses are calculated by an algorithm, and market loss brought my book down below a point....missed it by like a % point.  Day before my wife won the biggest award our company gives out each year, voted on by her peers in over 60 branches, so over 100 people who voted.  I told her last night, she's the hero, I'm the zero!  :lol:   :flush:

It’s a game of inches , I always come up short lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Pete said:

That’s rich coming from a cuck that lives in a van .

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Because I made a point? Sure baldy 

59 minutes ago, Pete said:

No comment on the article.. just come in and start throwing spittle from your drunk mouth.. fucking piece of shit Midwest cuck

Like I said….angry and stupid and here’s a preemptive fuck you to your mentor…hey Woolie….:fuckoff:

:haha:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

45 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Obama and Biden had a dream for Ukraine also. 

Even Hunter got a job over there, he had a dream too! 

This ...

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What’s going on in Ukraine is but a battle. It doesn’t matter if Russia dominates Ukraine. Russia has already lost the war to the west. 

Yea the West is looking real good right  now.

Idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Your positions about the conflict are constantly evolving. Another good sign Russia is winning LOL

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

Your positions about the conflict are constantly evolving. Another good sign Russia is winning LOL

Another month— “I always said Russia was going to win” 

• Haha 2

Russia’s doing very well, hence the evacuation of Kherson and preparation being made to lose control of it militarily. Plus calling up 300k reservists, having more soldiers die in 9 months than the US did during 8 years in Vietnam, lost tanks, ships, planes, generals, multiple changes of command, economy/military set back 10 years, etc, etc, etc.

Long story short, it’s going well for Russia, like many of you predicted. 9_9

Edited by akvanden

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

It’s a conflict? I thought it was a special military operation that would be over in two weeks? 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

This ...

Yea the West is looking real good right  now.

Idiot.

The west is looking fantastic at this point. The west’s weapons have out classed everything the Russians brought to the table. Now they’re down to 2 stroke Iranian drones. :lol: 

The most effective Russian troops are the Wagner group of paid mercenaries.  They have been tasked with the recapture of Bakmut a small city of little strategic value at this point but in months of fighting they are still held off by the Ukrainians.  It is even starting to look like Crimea it self might not remain in Russian control.   

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah 14 million Ukrainians would be still in their homes and Europe would be per normal. Much worse!

Don't forget that the US would have 60 billion more $$$

But, the bidens and others in washington needed time to help get rid of any possible incriminating documents that Russia would have found regarding the bidens and others that had dealings over there.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

i don't miss the days of that bullshit.  Esp when they capped our comp so i could only make X x salary in bonus then they would want to apply the MBO bullshit to that even though i should have been paid way more.  I told them they can have either me or their MBO's but not both at one point when i had the juice to be an asshole.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The most effective Russian troops are the Wagner group of paid mercenaries.  They have been tasked with the recapture of Bakmut a small city of little strategic value at this point but in months of fighting they are still held off by the Ukrainians.  It is even starting to look like Crimea it self might not remain in Russian control.   

Russia is literally running out of options. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Russia’s doing very well, hence the evacuation of Kherson and preparation being made to lose control of it militarily. Plus calling up 300k reservists, having more soldiers die in 9 months than the US did during 8 years in Vietnam, lost tanks, ships, planes, generals, multiple changes of command, economy/military set back 10 years, etc, etc, etc.

Long story short, it’s going well for Russia, like many of you predicted. 9_9

Yes evacuating civilians is a very bad sign

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Anler said:

He is a scared old man who needs an authoritarian govt to provide a false sense of security so he can sleep at night. 

i think that sums up way more people then it doesn't these days sadly.

those so dependent on the status quo system of indentured slavery will fight to protect it.

covid lockdowns, this war , previous wars , gun bans ..you name it. dummies cucking for the cancer thats killing them.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That you have a screw loose. 

total loon. 100 percent.

but i call a spade a spade, no matter what the tv says , or in this case, no longer says.

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

total loon. 100 percent.

but i call a spade a spade, no matter what the tv says , or in this case, no longer says.

Things get a bit quiet before a large offensive. Same thing happened before Ukraine took back the large the area around Kharkiv. There’s two areas brewing right now. Belarus is being used as a staging ground for thousands of Russian troops along with the Belarus army. Any day now Belarus is going to join Russia by pushing across the border. Should be an interesting showdown.