Check your account email address ×

How i know russia's winning

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Oh please. Putin is going to radiate the Donbas region with a nuke? Hardly. As for Belarus, their equipment is ancient. The president there is merely a Putin puppet. 

The real problem is Poland. No way Poland is going to put up with a Russian build up so close to their border and they definitely have the means to put an end to any Belarus/Russian aggression.  The two best tanks in the world are the M1À2  Abrams and the Leopard 2A5and 2A6 and the Polish army has a good stock of both. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The real problem is Poland. No way Poland is going to put up with a Russian build up so close to their border and they definitely have the means to put an end to any Belarus/Russian aggression.  The two best tanks in the world are the M1À2  Abrams and the Leopard 2A5and 2A6 and the Polish army has a good stock of both. 

Hopefully Putin nukes Poland. I hate Pollack's more than I hate Nazis 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Belarus is the last true dictatorship in Europe. It's like a museum piece. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Wicked weapon...

@ViperGTS/Z1

Im suprised those sand niggers had the smarts to develop these drones.

Pretty impressed by all the drones these days to be honest and how much they are being used for warfare.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Pretty impressed by all the drones these days to be honest and how much they are being used for warfare.

Shutup dumbfuck boomer 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Dumb as fuck and racist…..what a way to go through life

Can you believe he’s a real person? He’s the worst things about Trumpers and Biden Faggots all mixed into One 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Can you believe he’s a real person? He’s the worst things about Trumpers and Biden Faggots all mixed into One 

I’m amazed he’s made it through life this far

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Speaking of Trump.....filled the S R to the top for Biden to drain.

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just a fyi the sand niggers have been sending there smartest to America for engineering degrees for well over 50 yrs . Pretty much in most of those counterys your future is decided by about 5th grade .

My mom dated and married one of them from Libya when I was a kid .

All his buddy's were here on the same deal . Fully funded by there countery all getting at least 2 engineering degrees. 

The best of the best were head hunted by America just before graduation . Pretty good offers .

Ie my mom's boyfriend future husband for a few yrs any way .

Citizenship zero wait time just a done deal . 6 figure Job set up in the 80s that is .

Mom dad brother's and sisters citizens if they want or moved out of harms way ie Greece in his case . Libya did not fuck around . Black listed for ever .

He was a extremely smart guy with a masters in electrical and chemical engineering and his buds all same type of stuff. 

He worked for fmc engineering multi launchers for navy ships those big square deals that have like 12 tubes and some guided stuff of the tanks . Only know what I saw on family days at the plant . 

But again most went home to work for there govenment 

So let's just say plenty of smart camel jocks out there 

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's been an awesome ride....and I aint done yet....Mofo.  prolly outlive your sorry ass

:lol:

Yes!!! We need more dumb people outliving the smart ones. You and MC can have matching rocker chairs

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Russia developed em I think. I'm surprised the camel jockeys can build them tho. 

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Hopefully Putin nukes Poland. I hate Pollack's more than I hate Nazis 

Why do we hate uke Nazis again :dunno:

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There's at least 5 pages here of you dropping the N bomb . Learn to stfu for once ...& not stick your clod foot in your mouth all the time.

• Thanks 1

Fyi I am not a sand nigger fan let's just say I beat that fucker with the stick that kept the sliding glass door locked till he went to the er .

Can take the sandnigger out of the desert but can't take the culture out of the sandnigger .found out real quick what happens when you knock around your old lady in America.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Just a fyi the sand niggers have been sending there smartest to America for engineering degrees for well over 50 yrs . Pretty much in most of those counterys your future is decided by about 5th grade .

My mom dated and married one of them from Libya when I was a kid .

All his buddy's were here on the same deal . Fully funded by there countery all getting at least 2 engineering degrees. 

The best of the best were head hunted by America just before graduation . Pretty good offers .

Ie my mom's boyfriend future husband for a few yrs any way .

Citizenship zero wait time just a done deal . 6 figure Job set up in the 80s that is .

Mom dad brother's and sisters citizens if they want or moved out of harms way ie Greece in his case . Libya did not fuck around . Black listed for ever .

He was a extremely smart guy with a masters in electrical and chemical engineering and his buds all same type of stuff. 

He worked for fmc engineering multi launchers for navy ships those big square deals that have like 12 tubes and some guided stuff of the tanks . Only know what I saw on family days at the plant . 

But again most went home to work for there govenment 

So let's just say plenty of smart camel jocks out there 

Good post. I didnt think of that angle. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Fyi I am not a sand nigger fan let's just say I beat that fucker with the stick that kept the sliding glass door locked till he went to the er .

Can take the sandnigger out of the desert but can't take the culture out of the sandnigger .found out real quick what happens when you knock around your old lady in America.  

I think that's part of their culture and they think nothing of striking a woman.....I think the woman always walk behind their men too. They are.dominated.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I think that's part of their culture and they think nothing of striking a woman.....I think the woman always walk behind their men too. They are.dominated.

Funny thing is he was pretty normal guy for years until they got married . Then it was like a light switch.  Pretty crazy .  But did not take him long to learn his lessons.  Was fun when he thought the cops would be on his side lol 

I saw the same thing over and over there counterys would send them to America for school the first thing they do is buy a camaro .

I can tell you our soccer team did not loose a game for the 4 yrs him and all his buddy's coached and trained us . 

Sorry fucks never had a chance with a bunch of camel jocks coaching/teaching  us in the 70s and 80s