Check your account email address ×

How i know russia's winning

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lotsa pinko commies here.

quite the opposite. 

if it was up to me, no innocent people would be marched out there to die for politician's bullshit. 

that includes you , me , our kids , even gasp , the subhuman russians !!...

All these government leaders are demons. I do not nor have i ever, cheered on the state vs its citizens. thats the difference.

If you want to talk about being communist sympathizers, id say look no further then those that were in favor of people losing there livelihoods  over a medical choice, or those in favor of the mass killing of the poor/middle class to do the bidding of the rich corporations backed by government for profit.

that sure sounds more like a fascist/communist then a person hoping this wouldn't happen in the first place. 

end the stupid fucking war.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Things get a bit quiet before a large offensive. Same thing happened before Ukraine took back the large the area around Kharkiv. There’s two areas brewing right now. Belarus is being used as a staging ground for thousands of Russian troops along with the Belarus army. Any day now Belarus is going to join Russia by pushing across the border. Should be an interesting showdown. 

its not going to end well buddy.

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

its not going to end well buddy.

Ukraine will be fucked up.

Russia will be the world’s pariah.

Russia will have generated generations of hate with its neighbors and not just Ukraine. 

Russia’s military equipment has been shown to be pure junk. 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Russia’s doing very well, hence the evacuation of Kherson and preparation being made to lose control of it militarily. Plus calling up 300k reservists, having more soldiers die in 9 months than the US did during 8 years in Vietnam, lost tanks, ships, planes, generals, multiple changes of command, economy/military set back 10 years, etc, etc, etc.

Long story short, it’s going well for Russia, like many of you predicted. 9_9

and where are these casualty numbers coming from ? just curious.i see this thrown around alot.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ukraine will be fucked up.

Russia will be the world’s pariah.

Russia will have generated generations of hate with its neighbors and not just Ukraine. 

Russia’s military equipment has been shown to be pure junk. 

tactical nukes can change it all very quickly.

i think they have shown restraint if anything. i figured when those pipelines went boom Ukraine was going to be a wasteland. 

but the wars still young apparently. nato ain't done provoking yet. so we will see.

i think the push from Belarus will be a major turning point. essentially its just been russia vs all of nato up to this point with little or no help from there allies. when that changes which it very well may soon, nato either has to go full on deployment or Ukraine's done. I guess we will see how deep they really bleed for 'Ukraine's freedom'.

personally, i hope they tell zelenski to negotiate or fend for themselves. if that means giving up a piece of the east, so be it.

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

tactical nukes can change it all very quickly.

i think they have shown restraint if anything. i figured when those pipelines went boom Ukraine was going to be a wasteland. 

but the wars still young apparently. nato ain't done provoking yet. so we will see.

i think the push from Belarus will be a major turning point. essentially its just been russia vs all of nato up to this point with little or no help from there allies. when that changes which it very well may soon, nato either has to go full on deployment or Ukraine's done. I guess we will see how deep they really bleed for 'Ukraine's freedom'.

personally, i hope they tell zelenski to negotiate or fend for themselves. if that means giving up a piece of the east, so be it.

Oh please. Putin is going to radiate the Donbas region with a nuke? Hardly. As for Belarus, their equipment is ancient. The president there is merely a Putin puppet. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh please. Putin is going to radiate the Donbas region with a nuke? Hardly. As for Belarus, their equipment is ancient. The president there is merely a Putin puppet. 

not full scale nukes , the small ones.there a real possibility.

do you honestly believe the russians still only have 1960s tech? the country that was neck and neck with the states for leading edge tech for decades just stopped back then and called it good?

don't be naive.

if putin really is half the threat to the world and has the world domination ' aspirations they want to persue so aggressively, you think there going to not have some aces up there sleeve?

it can't be both. putins a cunt, but hes not stupid.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

not full scale nukes , the small ones.there a real possibility.

do you honestly believe the russians still only have 1960s tech? the country that was neck and neck with the states for leading edge tech for decades just stopped back then and called it good?

don't be naive.

if putin really is half the threat to the world and has the world domination ' aspirations they want to persue so aggressively, you think there going to not have some aces up there sleeve?

it can't be both. putins a cunt, but hes not stupid.

The Russians are current pulling Soviet era equipment out of mothballs. That is a fact. They’re squaring up with Iran to use their 2 stroke powered drones that have GPS units duct taped on board. That very indicative of how poorly they’re equipped. They also have no defense against the artillery or shoulder fired rockets. 

As for strategic nukes, those things leave behind highly radioactive fallout that’ll poison the soil for decades. The smallest is about 20 tons of tnt and they’re detonated very closed to the ground. That means a large amount of soil is radiated and blown into the nearby farmland and atmosphere. They were designed to be used where there’s areas of high troop concentrations. That’s not a reality in this war. It’s not how the Ukrainians fight. So they just won’t be all that effective. Other than to piss off the entire world. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Belarus has already thwarted Nazi terror attacks. The finest people. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The west is looking fantastic at this point. The west’s weapons have out classed everything the Russians brought to the table. Now they’re down to 2 stroke Iranian drones. :lol: 

50 cc's.....that's what  I had in my Moped......actually it was pretty badass and would almost pull 40mph. Had one of the fastest Mopeds in town. Times were good then, didnt need a license, registration or insurance or a helmet.  Put nearly 10k miles on that sucker without a rebuild.   Wow...memories:lol:

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Take that, Trudeau!

Those motors are made in Austria. At least they used to be. Probably made in Mexico now lolz.

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seriously.

Ffn9lWyakAE_Wcw?format=jpg&name=large

The drones use an Iranian made engine based on the German made Limbach 550 aviation engine. Iran bought a few some years ago and reverse engineered it. There’s also a cheap knock off made in china. 

Edited by spin_dry

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The west is looking fantastic at this point. The west’s weapons have out classed everything the Russians brought to the table. Now they’re down to 2 stroke Iranian drones. :lol: 

The West is about out of weapons to give. Russia flew bombers over & knocked out every power station this week. 

Zelinky isn't doing any more vogue photo shoots there now...

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Edmo said:

Those motors are made in Austria. At least they used to be. Probably made in Mexico now lolz.

rotax is indeed austrian.

brp indeed puts there side by sides together in mexico.quads in quebec..sleds ...? i dont know.