Check your account email address ×

How i know russia's winning

On 10/21/2022 at 8:16 AM, EvilBird said:

Russia will win this War . Just a matter of when. 

Nobody wins.

We couldn't beat a bunch of women beating, goat fucking turds in Afghanistan, in 20 years.

Iran, Iraq, Vietnam.

I wrack my brain about how we can "win" wars in today's reality.

It's a war of attrition, on a small scale,

Who can shovel more money, and bodies into the grind.

Nato allies have the ability to  escalate the fight to the point Russia would crumble in days, yet we do not do it.

We could flatten Russia, and her soldiers in hours.

Putin will not win

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

There's at least 5 pages here of you dropping the N bomb . Learn to stfu for once ...& not stick your clod foot in your mouth all the time.

good luck with that...I have to believe he's a Pollack...so hard headed, smart yet dumb as fuck

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

good luck with that...I have to believe he's a Pollack...so hard headed, smart yet dumb as fuck

Not sure many Polacks would argue that :lol: 

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Russia developed em I think. I'm surprised the camel jockeys can build them tho. 

Why do we hate uke Nazis again :dunno:

There's at least 5 pages here of you dropping the N bomb . Learn to stfu for once ...& not stick your clod foot in your mouth all the time.

Yes from 6 years ago or more you stupid piece of fucking shit. Why don’t you go ahead and bump a few of them you pathetic piece of fucking filth. You are racist trash. I learned to quit using that type of language. Sorry that bothers you fucking mind numbing low Iq piece of shit 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Nobody wins.

We couldn't beat a bunch of women beating, goat fucking turds in Afghanistan, in 20 years.

Iran, Iraq, Vietnam.

I wrack my brain about how we can "win" wars in today's reality.

It's a war of attrition, on a small scale,

Who can shovel more money, and bodies into the grind.

Nato allies have the ability to  escalate the fight to the point Russia would crumble in days, yet we do not do it.

We could flatten Russia, and her soldiers in hours.

Putin will not win

Putin would have no problem bringing out the big weapons in that case. This isn't Iraq. We would lose a lot of guys...

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Think he's a Finn. They're like a Pollack x10...lol

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes from 6 years ago or more you stupid piece of fucking shit. Why don’t you go ahead and bump a few of them you pathetic piece of fucking filth. You are racist trash. I learned to quit using that type of language. Sorry that bothers you fucking mind numbing low Iq piece of shit 

I might bump a few of them just to get you to stfu - you hypocritical, big beaked, noodle armed, string bean. 

Don't apologize to us btw - go apologize to a pack of negroes. Have someone video it also so we can see it ... :snack:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Putin would have no problem bringing out the big weapons in that case. This isn't Iraq. We would lose a lot of guys...

Think he's a Finn. They're like a Pollack x10...lol

I might bump a few of them just to get you to stfu - you hypocritical, big beaked, noodle armed, string bean. 

Don't apologize to us btw - go apologize to a pack of negroes. Have someone video it also so we can see it ... :snack:

kill yourself retarded ignorant hilljack chicken fucking retard 

10 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Russia developed em I think. I'm surprised the camel jockeys can build them tho. 

Why do we hate uke Nazis again :dunno:

The Persians are not stone age cave dwellers. They have first world capabilities. The west and fundamental islam has suppressed them for the last 40 years.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Persians are not stone age cave dwellers. They have first world capabilities. The west and fundamental islam has suppressed them for the last 40 years.

Some of these jagaloons will never get it….fucking cement heads.😂

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some of these jagaloons will never get it….fucking cement heads.😂

He probably pictures Al Qaeda looking guys in a cave tryna build a nuke outta old Folgers coffee cans when he thinks of the Persians. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No need, mission already accomplished, regardless of what happens next. We’re not escalating and going head to head with Russia under current circumstances.

You're a fucking idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1