Check your account email address ×

Joe Is Senile…What’s Her Excuse

• Platinum Contributing Member

She's just not equipped to be where she is. Tries real hard to sound informed or well versed but she's just dumb AF. Perfect VP to compliment Biden. Truly a Dumb and Dumberer combo

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

WTF is so funny about what she is saying that would make her laugh? Maybe, could it be, that she can't even keep a straight face anymore with all the lies she is spewing about the climate crisis? 

kamala2.jpg

• Like 2

• USA Contributing Member

How did she get to the position she's at now?  How did any of the 3 get there?  I guess the secret to running for public office is to hide in a basement with your mouth shut and let the opposition talk and sound like an idiot.

23 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

How did she get to the position she's at now?  How did any of the 3 get there?  I guess the secret to running for public office is to hide in a basement with your mouth shut and let the opposition talk and sound like an idiot.

Joe got there by being a Dem lifer and apparently it was his “turn” to grab the brass ring…Kamala…I guess being a black woman that can suck a mean dick has it’s perks!🤔🤣

3 hours ago, irv said:

WTF is so funny about what she is saying that would make her laugh? Maybe, could it be, that she can't even keep a straight face anymore with all the lies she is spewing about the climate crisis? 

kamala2.jpg

:pc:

https://www.medicinenet.com/what_are_the_signs_of_aspergers_in_adults/article.htm

Signs of Asperger's in adults

Asperger’s, like autism, was mostly noticeable in interactions with other people. A person who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s or mild autism is usually not unhappy when alone. Mild autism doesn’t mean someone can’t keep a job, care for themselves, or start a family if they choose to do so .

The difficulty people with mild autism experience in certain social situations can, however, be distressing. Here are some signs of mild autism you may notice in yourself or others:

Social awkwardness

Adults with mild autism may come off as socially awkward. They may not understand the back-and-forth nature of conversations. One common behavior is unintentionally talking too much about yourself or your interests and not allowing the other person time to talk. 

People with mild autism also tend to miss social cues including facial expressions and body language. They may give off the impression that they are uninterested in or not paying attention to social interaction.

Difficulty understanding jokes or sarcasm

Some adults with the sort of mild autism that was once diagnosed as Asperger’s have a hard time understanding jokes, colloquial phrases, or sarcasm because they take things more literally. A colloquial phrase like “riding shotgun” — meaning to ride in the front seat of the car — may cause confusion.

One study found that teenage boys with Asperger’s syndrome preferred jokes with simpler endings, but still wanted to laugh and make others laugh. People with mild autism may have a different sense of humor from other people, but they still have a sense of humor.

Challenges making or keeping friends

Due to social difficulties, adults with autism may have few friends. They may find it challenging to spend time with people, preferring to spend time alone, immersed in their interests. 

• Like 1

“ l voted 3rd party just because I don’t like trump.. I know it won’t do any good but I sure showed him.”

” Damn the left sucks but at least it’s not trump”

unfuckingbelieveable..

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

“ l voted 3rd party just because I don’t like trump.. I know it won’t do any good but I sure showed him.”

unfuckingbelieveable..

Shows how stupid of a choice Trump was for the R's.

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

unfuckingbelieveable..

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Shows how stupid of a choice Trump was for the R's.

No shit..Angry Petey says shit like that because I voted for Jo Jorgenson…he thinks it some sort of gotcha.😂😉

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit..Angry Petey says shit like that because I voted for Jo Jorgenson…he thinks it some sort of gotcha.😂😉

Never even mentioned your named ya fucking moron.. feeling guilty? 

thanks for where we are..

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I also voted libertarian in the last election 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Pete said:

Guilty…not at all and if you’re trying to be clever give it up…it ain’t working for you.😂😉

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Obama will go down as the last thoughtful US president. 

By thoughtful you must of meant how he thoughtfully started the rise of division in America. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guilty…not at all and if you’re trying to be clever give it up…it ain’t working for you.😂😉

Never said a word about you yet you zero right in immediately.. get a life ya fucking loser

14 hours ago, Pete said:

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Never said a word about you yet you zero right in immediately.. get a life ya fucking loser

Angry, alone and stupid….helluva  trifecta!😂😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks