Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile In Germany

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

interesting, I'll have to discuss it with the German exchange students staying with us from Frankfurt

the impression they've given me thus far is they are opposed to what Putin is doing  ;)

Well are they still paying German heating bills why they are with you in America..

The lack common sense and a rational thought process is utterly astounding in here..wtf..

Oh hey, question, How much you make per month off hosting? 3-4k..says $40-60/day per kid.. Trying to act like you're doing it for the kids.. SMH..

Hate fake fucking people

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

interesting, I'll have to discuss it with the German exchange students staying with us from Frankfurt

the impression they've given me thus far is they are opposed to what Putin is doing  ;)

Looks like they're going to the right place.:lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well are they still paying German heating bills why they are with you in America..

The lack common sense and a rational thought process is utterly astounding in here..wtf..

Oh hey, question, How much you make per month off hosting? 3-4k..says $40-60/day per kid.. Trying to act like you're doing it for the kids.. SMH..

Hate fake fucking people

Imagine actually wondering what College age kids think of the Ukraine/Putin conflict. Most kids that age don't understand shit.  :lol: 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You can be against what Putin is doing but want a different approach than war.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Highmark said:

You can be against what Putin is doing but want a different approach than war.

it's very interesting gaining the perspective from people that are in the actual neighborhood, and being directly affected.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's very interesting gaining the perspective from people that are in the actual neighborhood, and being directly affected.

So a high-school kid has there finger on the pulse lol .

Ask a high-school kid in Yuma about the border they won't have a fucking clue what is going on or give 2 fucks less  just parrot what some teacher told them at best

• Like 1

• Gold Member

its interesting.

jorge sprave ' , a german weapons inventor ,the guy who owns the slingshot channel on you tube and gogun ' founder seems to think its going to be a dire winter for germany as its painfully obvious there wont be enough energy to stay warm and mass panic is expected.

interestingly enough, the guy makes arrow weapons and such that bypass german law s over firearm possession and its his bread and butter.his advice despite selling crossbows etc and no guns ?

buy guns.it is abesolutely your best choice for defense and survival once the inevitable collapse and panic takes hold this winter. and will be necessary to protect yourself.

pretty counter intuative for a guy making his living selling alternatives to guns . 

id take that as solid advice if i was in germany right now. glory be to the heros ' they say ...lol.fucking over everyone.

Edited by ZR800efi

5 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

its interesting.

jorge sprave ' , a german weapons inventor ,the guy who owns the slingshot channel on you tube and gogun ' founder seems to think its going to be a dire winter for germany as its painfully obvious there wont be enough energy to stay warm and mass panic is expected.

interestingly enough, the guy makes arrow weapons and such that bypass german law s over firearm possession and its his bread and butter.his advice despite selling crossbows etc and no guns ?

buy guns.it is abesolutely your best choice for defense and survival once the inevitable collapse and panic takes hold this winter. and will be necessary to protect yourself.

pretty counter intuative for a guy making his living selling alternatives to guns . 

id take that as solid advice if i was in germany right now. glory be to the heros ' they say ...lol.fucking over everyone.

Heard something along the lines that the BASF factories in germany use more natural gas then the entire country of switzerland. Crippling their manufacturing base.

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why don't you also ask them how long their country has been dumping big govt. $ into alternative energys such as wind, solar, biogas, etc. and why they still have to worry about relying on fossil fuels for energy.  I'll give you a hint, it's been a long time.

Good luck btw.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I assume you are meaning Ukrainians.   No doubt and I understand their desire to fight invaders however I do not think the world especially those giving Ukraine money and weapons did enough before and during to sit down with Russia and make every attempt to avoid war.  I would have seen no harm in some guarantee's in not allowing Ukraine into NATO moving forward.  I would have seen no harm in the US and others staying the fuck out of Ukraine politics which help create this mess in the first place.       

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

its interesting.

Why do you think our government wants to end the 2nd amendment.  UPRISINGS. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, racer254 said:

Why do you think our government wants to end the 2nd amendment.  UPRISINGS. 

thats what they all want to do.make the public defenseless.then its 'do what we say or your dead.'

never fails.places like uk just havnt got there yet, but they will.