Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

1 minute ago, jonlafon1 said:

Well sir that will depend on the oil brand you are using.  Now I have educated your friend a few times on this.  Are you near a fleet farm or a John deer implements store?  If so “go fast or be last”.  Just saying.  :pc:

:thumbsup:

No but I have a mahindra dealer and a tractor supply close by. Will those work ok or will it void my warranty?

BTW speaking of John Deere the National Farm Machinery Show starts on Wednesday. If John Deere is doing anything with Arctic Cat it will be announced there. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Yea I figured that out about 2 weeks ago. :thumbsup: Will see what they send. I got 4 brand new of the correct ones otherwise. 

The adapt screws suck so I found out when I tried to put the torx in their place 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Be carefull, norman county roads suck. Probly can't find any sand because 1 of their employees is stealing it

20240209_115409.jpg

We just drove thru and mostly slush, and no sand...

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

No but I have a mahindra dealer and a tractor supply close by. Will those work ok or will it void my warranty?

BTW speaking of John Deere the National Farm Machinery Show starts on Wednesday. If John Deere is doing anything with Arctic Cat it will be announced there. 

Warranty you say?   That is strictly dependent on if you followed your owners manual for the proper break in procedure. If your unfamiliar with proper procedure to create an average sled you shall proceed to jail and not collect 200 hundo. 

2 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Warranty you say?   That is strictly dependent on if you followed your owners manual for the proper break in procedure. If you’re unfamiliar with proper procedure to create an average sled you shall proceed to jail and not collect 200 hundo. 

I don’t comprehend this brake in process you speak of? I pulled the rope and put that flapper on the handle bar to the on position. The machine spit and sputtered for the first few miles, then ran correctly. I am assuming it self broke in and now allows me to go faster? 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I crossed the bridge and found this, i was a bit nervous crossing it knowing who built it.....

20240209_121234.jpg

Edited by Cat45
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I crossed the bridge and found this, i was a bit nervous crossing it knowing who built it.....

20240209_121234.jpg

Engineered it!   Let’s get it right now. :aggressive:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Engineered it!   Let’s get it right now. :aggressive:

norman county, the only place in the US that you don't need a PE, to design bridges, hell you don't even need a degree.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

that's strange... the guy who normally holds the STOP/SLOW sign from N.C. was on here drunk and talking shit all afternoon yesterday rather than preparing the roads for slippery conditions. 

sounds as though you and @Cat45 need to lodge a complaint to the N.C. highway dept on Monday.   

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's strange... the guy who normally holds the STOP/SLOW sign from N.C. was on here drunk and talking shit all afternoon yesterday rather than preparing the roads for slippery conditions. 

sounds as though you and @Cat45 need to lodge a complaint to the N.C. highway dept on Monday.   

There is only one person that works at the  NC highway department. You are on his Christmas card list 

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Did not even drink last night. We only sand intersections. Locals have more brains than you. You dont put salt sand down when it snows after a rain. All you end up with is more, thicker ice. It is so fun calling out you idiots.

1 hour ago, krom said:

norman county, the only place in the US that you don't need a PE, to design bridges, hell you don't even need a degree.

What the Fuck are you talking about. Dont need a degree to design a box culvert. That is already designed. We have, by law a PE. Fuck you NYM, NEWyorkers are stupid. AOC taught?

26 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

What the Fuck are you talking about. Dont need a degree to design a box culvert. That is already designed. We have, by law a PE. Fuck you NYM, NEWyorkers are stupid. AOC taught?

Come to Northern New Brunswick near the Gaspe Coast. We get snow.

38 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Going to ride on over to Naytauwaush this year?

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Going to ride on over to Naytauwaush this year?

In a pickup. No snow. Three weekends of racing. Next weekend would be perfect for you. KC Pro. On second thought, 120 class might be a little to much.

19 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

In a pickup. No snow. Three weekends of racing. Next weekend would be perfect for you. KC Pro. On second thought, 120 class might be a little to much.

Want me to get a Kitty Cat or 120 set up for you?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Good point.  

Maybe I'll drag the sleds up there for the boys if they have a good week in school.

Just remember, its $10.00 a head to get on the lake. 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'll give them $10 at the gate and that'll cover the both of us.

This race is all Pinehurst. We took on the following weekend before Snodeo. 

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'll give them $10 at the gate and that'll cover the both of us.

enter from the other side of the lake carrying an ice fishing pole to save 10 bucks. Then burn a couch in the middle of the lake to signal where the real party is. It would be like combining the gd soo with a civilized snowmobile race 

• Haha 3

Just now, Not greg b said:

enter from the other side of the lake carrying an ice fishing pole to save 10 bucks. Then burn a couch in the middle of the lake to signal where the real party is. It would be like combining the gd soo with a civilized snowmobile race 

We get those arrested. They have tried. Had a one man protester try it several years ago on me. He did not make the lake. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Can enter the lake from closer to the village too.  Probably easier to find a old sofa there then the north landing.