Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

going to assemble them on the line?

have they even built the manual start sleds yet?

@Palu49 

Didn’t someone on here say they saw them building non ES sleds on a factory tour Monday? My 2017/2023 better sell for half of what I have into it before the new one shows up or I’ll be riding that again this year 😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 6:22 PM, Palu49 said:

Didn’t someone on here say they saw them building non ES sleds on a factory tour Monday? My 2017/2023 better sell for half of what I have into it before the new one shows up or I’ll be riding that again this year 😂

I did, I saw them.

16 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Heat cycles

IMG_3089.jpeg

I saw this on FB and immediately assumed it was from all the oil being pumped into the fuel for the first 18 minutes.  Then, I see comments from people lecturing others about not making that assumption, and how can anybody tell, better get that to a dealer ASAP, only a dealer can tell, that's what warranties are for, bla bla bla.

1 - Somebody buys an RXC - of all machines - and is on FB with a question like that?  Really?  They can't figure that out on their own?  REALLY????

2 - The people that got bent out of shape over those who speculated that it was just normal break-in have obviously never attended college-level classes at STFU.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I did, I saw them.

I saw this on FB and immediately assumed it was from all the oil being pumped into the fuel for the first 18 minutes.  Then, I see comments from people lecturing others about not making that assumption, and how can anybody tell, better get that to a dealer ASAP, only a dealer can tell, that's what warranties are for, bla bla bla.

1 - Somebody buys an RXC - of all machines - and is on FB with a question like that?  Really?  They can't figure that out on their own?  REALLY????

2 - The people that got bent out of shape over those who speculated that it was just normal break-in have obviously never attended college-level classes at STFU.

I had some on mine.. Funny it was not on my trailer but as soon as I put in heated garage got a few drips of black burnt oil or whatever.. Freaked for a minute or two.  :fool:.  figured Y pipe seal or just new..  Opened up the panels and dug in > nothing all is well.. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

So your saying just start it up and run it for like 30 SECONDS to a minute and shut if off right away?  

:ashamed:

Yeah the dealer’s run up to check everything isn’t enough. The ride to and from the trailer isn’t enough either. You need to start them up at least 12 times minimum and let them load up according to the net. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yeah the dealer’s run up to check everything isn’t enough. The ride to and from the trailer isn’t enough either. You need to start them up at least 12 times minimum and let them load up according to the net. 

:passing:  catalyst Facebook group ride

Just now, Not greg b said:

My cousin got me a tow rope for Christmas and said if you are still going to ride an arctic cat you will probably need this. lol 

Good one.. Yea your going to need it for HIS SLED.. I find when I do shit like this it back fires and the joke is on me!  Just saying..  Karma can be a real bastard.. 

2 hours ago, p51mstg said:

I did, I saw them.

The biggest problem isn’t even that they made the RXC a consumer sled but they made it the best looking consumer sled so more idiots wanted it. Riding mine around the yard on 2 (took it out of the crate and didn’t touch any suspension shit yet) it’s stiff like an RXC is supposed to be, that’s gonna be cause for a lot of bitching for those morons this winter too.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

The biggest problem isn’t even that they made the RXC a consumer sled but they made it the best looking consumer sled so more idiots wanted it. Riding mine around the yard on 2 (took it out of the crate and didn’t touch any suspension shit yet) it’s stiff like an RXC is supposed to be, that’s gonna be cause for a lot of bitching for those morons this winter too.

My dealer said if they would have made the standard trail version the color of the rxc they would have pre sold all of theirs. They turned a ton of people away as they couldn’t get any. They said people didn’t even know it was a racing model and didn’t care they just wanted that color. I bet you are right about the people bitching about for being to rough. Those same people did it with the rr and look what happened to that thing. 

• Like 2