Check your account email address ×

Look at you Alaska...

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’ll skip reading that article because you tools think everyone should start an account with all of these news sites just to read your links? 

Imagine paying for the New York Times and thinking you're getting unbiased, honest news. 

That'd be like signing up and paying for CNN, MSNBC or DUH underground. Paying to be brainwashed.O.o 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Is this better or is it more of a case putting your fingers in your ears and going lalalalalalala!🤣

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-sarah-palin-voting-government-and-politics-f9855f1138a922ab1147da7900819fa8

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

So many worse women in politics than Palin yet she still gets all the Men in a tissy with a lot of hate and Sexual aggression :lol:

He doesn’t post here anymore but AkIQPilot (Tom) lives in Wasilla and knows the Palins…he’s not a big fan of Sarah.🤣🤣

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Still can’t believe McCain had her as his running mate…..and I voted for those two!!🤣🤣

I would still like to bang ‘ol Palin.🥴

Yeah has to go down as one of the worst choices for VP.  Reality is choose a VP that is both capable of being President and helps you carry their home state or help with a certain constituency.   She wasn't needed for Alaska and women didn't like her. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Damn Palin lost. Here I was thinking she could break up the daily over dose of Trump tears

Shit, remember when she was McCains running mate?  Those were the PDS years.  :lol:  Oh well, Alaskans have spoken.  Palins ex husband had a fund raiser for her opponent, apparently there's still some bad blood between them.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shit, remember when she was McCains running mate?  Those were the PDS years.  :lol:  Oh well, Alaskans have spoken.  Palins ex husband had a fund raiser for her opponent, apparently there's still some bad blood between them.

I do remember some here posting about her multiple times a day for years on end yes! We alllll know who does shit like that cause nobody cries harder then.......

Bold - Holy shit that's funny  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I am kinda surprised she lost. But don't you Dems get all frothy at the mouth......this is no prelude to what the midterms will be by any means.

Record numbers of women are registering to vote…..and it’s not for republicans.

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Record numbers of women are registering to vote…..and it’s not for republicans.

Republicans are gaining with female voters, as gender gap shrinks

Analysis by Harry Enten, CNN 
Updated 3:04 PM EDT, Sat May 21, 2022
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, here speaking at an event in Indian Wells, California, on February 1, 2022, is favored to win the Arkansas governor's race this year.

(CNN)The polling ahead of the 2022 midterms has been marked by a shrinking of electoral divisions. Young and older voters are now more likely to agree on their views of President Joe Biden. The Democratic advantage among Black and Hispanic voters, while still clear, is smaller.

Perhaps more surprisingly as we head into the heart of the primary season, the same is true when it comes to gender. Even after the leak of a draft US Supreme Court opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade, there are signs of a smaller gender gap among voters.

Republicans are on pace to do much better with women than the last midterm elections in 2018.

44485A42-5FDA-476F-8F58-71CC8680EDA4.jpeg

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He doesn’t post here anymore but AkIQPilot (Tom) lives in Wasilla and knows the Palins…he’s not a big fan of Sarah.🤣🤣

I remember Tom talking about her personality. She makes a perfect trumper. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She could do a reality show , about a white trash family.

• Haha 1