Check your account email address ×

Look at you Alaska...

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Nope, and I don't tell anyone how to think or vote or what to wear, but I will express my educated thoughts when needed.

if/when you're married and if/when you have children, specifically daughter (s) you may look at things differently. 

:dunno:

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Exactly what democrats want....only focused on single issues.  ABORTION!!!!  To bad most can't remove their blinders once in a while.  I bet not one of those 4 will ever be in a position to require having an abortion, but they are more focused on emotion rather than logic.

The right wing religious morons are definitely fucking it up for the rest of the party.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine the democrats controlling the SC and allowing laws regarding hand gun ownership to be outlawed in states that wanted to?

imagine that….it could happen.

No it couldn't....why because the 2nd ammendment is embedded in the constitution.  The right to an abortion is not. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they had 'rights' they were born with taken from them, so I get it.

how would you feel tomorrow if you couldn't own a gun?  quite a few women, even conservative women (not die hard evangelicals or Catholics) are pissed off about the topic.  with a 97/100 male to female ratio in the US, and some women voting with their ovaries... bad timing for the anti abortion party.

The right wasn't taken away...it was sent back to the states for the people to decide. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No it couldn't....why because the 2nd ammendment is embedded in the constitution.  The right to an abortion is not. 

It says bare arms. The SC could limit those arms to whatever they thought…..like The SC did with privacy rights regarding abortion.

ya see how this works.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

To be removed in that state by a minority party. 

How will a minority party eliminate abortion? 

Btw we are here because you dumb fucks couldn't live with a 15 week restriction...you fucking animals want to kill babies right up until birth.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Btw we are here because you dumb fucks couldn't live with a 15 week restriction...you fucking animals want to kill babies right up until birth.

See the results in Kansas. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

No it’s not my call, not my choice or yours.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No it’s not my call, not my choice or yours.

Sure it is....it's called the 10th ammendment. 

Funny I didn't hear your cuck mouth running when we were firing people who didn't want a vaccine that didn't do shit.

Edited by SkisNH

38 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I love how they always want to go after an ACTUAL constitutional right when talking about this. Just shows how desperate they are. 

11 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Sure it is....it's called the 10th ammendment. 

Funny I didn't hear your cuck mouth running when we were firing people who didn't want a vaccine that didn't do shit.

Oh, you did, but it wasn’t for PERSONAL rights. They wanted you to go get those shots, because it was THEIR right to tell you to do so to protect THEM. 

I find myself saying this multiple times a day anymore but you really just can’t make all this hypocrisy shit up. They just WANT people to see how fucking stupid they are. It’s like being surrounded by a bunch of know it all 20 something’s fresh out of college with a “degree” and tens of thousands in debt to prove it. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

It was settled law and ACB and Kavanaugh basically lied during their confirmation hearings…not shocking comsdering the dark money that’s behind them..business as usual these days.😉🤔

21 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The right wing religious morons are definitely fucking it up for the rest of the party.

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was settled law and ACB and Kavanaugh basically lied during their confirmation hearings…not shocking comsdering the dark money that’s behind them..business as usual these days.😉🤔

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The thought that RVW being overturned somehow benefited the GOP is not only hilarious, it’s pathetic. 

Quite the opposite IMO…this goes beyond the GOP. Their is an element on the far right that wants to create a Theocracy of some sort.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lied? No judge will talk about the way they might rule on any case when being confirmed.  Where have you been for the last 5 nominations? 

15 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Lied? No judge will talk about the way they might rule on any case when being confirmed.  Where have you been for the last 5 nominations? 

Fine…lied is too strong of a word but they were misleading on the issue IMO and perhaps we should have looked to earlier writings to ascertain their true postions on the issue. Also the fact remains that billions in dark money was/is being spent and it has ties to the Roman Catholic Church.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 9/1/2022 at 7:51 AM, Mainecat said:

Record numbers of women are registering to vote…..and it’s not for republicans.

How van it be record numbers when we just had more people vote than ever before ? And this is a mid term ? Funny to say the least 

On 9/2/2022 at 11:19 AM, Mainecat said:

Imagine the democrats controlling the SC and allowing laws regarding hand gun ownership to be outlawed in states that wanted to?

imagine that….it could happen.

Abortion is not in the constitution 

See the diff ? 

Why do I ask of corse you don't 

And let us not forget the case was not just about a woman's right to kill her kid . It is about a state deciding what it's laws are . The case DID NOT make abortions iligal this is a FACT no matter how your idiot box on the wall attempts to tell you otherwise . Reality check 

Edited by Ez ryder