Check your account email address ×

****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

So what do you do with the hair?? Where do you blow it, all over the driveway!!

STOOOPID!!! 

You should be sweeping all the hair into a pile, then shovel it into a big trash barrel. Then, you take a SHOP-VAC, and vacuum the small amount that remains. 

If you don't get rid of that AV, I swear to God, I will hunt you down, and beat you like a rented mule!!!!!  :horse:

I sent the package with the hair in is USPS certified mail and you did sign for it, you freak.

What did YOU do with the hair is the question...

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I sent the package with the hair in is USPS certified mail and you did sign for it, you freak.

What did YOU do with the hair is the question...

:puke:   :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He’s helping by taking pieces lol

F86250BD-B878-4B7A-816A-B8E28C70065E.thumb.jpeg.a4db338fc9162ad47e2e693a8e71823b.jpegC89456F6-E756-42B5-9329-94ABF7A063D9.thumb.jpeg.1a893775cc8755925b31440f69f9985f.jpeg

Dude!  He’s looking pretty girthy!  Prolly not all those treats you give him tho...

:bc: 

My retard baby polar bear just flipped 7 months and a Hundo+ pounds.  He’s no longer all that much fun to play with.  My other two concur .  :lol:

B29B2925-8B47-4C64-8DD5-C9F6BEF17611.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude!  He’s looking pretty girthy!  Prolly not all those treats you give him tho...

:bc: 

My retard baby polar bear just flipped 7 months and a Hundo+ pounds.  He’s no longer all that much fun to play with.  My other two concur .  :lol:

B29B2925-8B47-4C64-8DD5-C9F6BEF17611.jpeg

He’s always been just under 100 pounds. A little bigger up front because he’s compensating. Poor boy has significant hip dysplasia in both rear hips.

You've got a big boy on your hands there! Beautiful dog! :bc:

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He’s always been just under 100 pounds. A little bigger up front because he’s compensating. Poor boy has significant hip dysplasia in both rear hips.

You've got a big boy on your hands there! Beautiful dog! :bc:

Awww, that sucks on the hips.  That’s the saddest thing about bigger dogs.  We’re feeding this one a good diet so we hope it limits the issues but he’s gonna be a big’un so, unfortunately, joint issues will be a struggle in his senior years.  

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

2019doghouse.jpg

Dang dogs are gonna have a nicer place than me!  Spray foam, infloor heat, new windows.  I'm moving in!

Neal

This is how it should be!  Well, if they are kept outside anyway.  Mine call “shotgun” on the couch!  

Nice set up.  I put an air conditioning unit in my last one for them.  :lol:

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

What kind of heathen treats their dogs like that. .  Dogs belong on couches and chairs and wherever else they want to be not locked in a cage like an illegal crossing the Mexican border. 

Negative.  Farm dogs.  Keeps all the coons and skunks away.

Animals in the house is unclean and heathenistic.

Neal

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah real cruel, their house is nice.

They get the freedom to run on a couple hundred acres during the day.

Real punishment!

Neal

You are a goof, let those dogs in the house. It is not about how nice the cage is, is about the fact you put them in isolation from the family. Asshole.