Check your account email address ×

****Official Pet Photo Thread****

ckf

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like your pup is improving Tomas...great to hear bud! 

Thank you!

Just texted the wife who is home sick today and she says he appears to be showing signs of improvement. 

I am bailing out of my prison early today to pick up is antibiotics. That dog is way more important than this place lmao

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Thank you!

Just texted the wife who is home sick today and she says he appears to be showing signs of improvement. 

I am bailing out of my prison early today to pick up is antibiotics. That dog is way more important than this place lmao

You’re a good man.  :bc:

• Like 4

Well I don't understand....

So I get home and he is barking and jumping up to greet me. Try to play and shit.

He bumped his head lightly in to my legs at about 3am today and he yelped like I kicked his nose in and ran and hid. 

Tonight I sit on the couch and he jumps up beside me and flops down. His head and neck hit my hip pretty good. Totally fine, looking for scratches.

He is eating and drinking normally again. I am so freaking confused. I am happy he is happy but very sceptical at the same time lol.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Well I don't understand....

So I get home and he is barking and jumping up to greet me. Try to play and shit.

He bumped his head lightly in to my legs at about 3am today and he yelped like I kicked his nose in and ran and hid. 

Tonight I sit on the couch and he jumps up beside me and flops down. His head and neck hit my hip pretty good. Totally fine, looking for scratches.

He is eating and drinking normally again. I am so freaking confused. I am happy he is happy but very sceptical at the same time lol.

This is great news!!!

It sounds like he just hurt himself.  Maybe pulled a muscle or strained something.  I’ve had a few go through this.  Again, they are like people, they can throw their backs out from time to time too.  I’d try and keep him settled down for the weekend though.

Glad to hear it may have worked itself out!

:bc:

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is great news!!!

It sounds like he just hurt himself.  Maybe pulled a muscle or strained something.  I’ve had a few go through this.  Again, they are like people, they can throw their backs out from time to time too.  I’d try and keep him settled down for the weekend though.

Glad to hear it may have worked itself out!

:bc:

Well now he has started on steroids and antibiotics. So that will have to be continued unfortunately. I really hope is was the steroids that got him closer to normal so it wasn't all a waste of time, money and years off my life due to worry lmao

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...