Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's fucking dead?  Jesus.  Seriously?

Just now, ckf said:

No, you fucking idiot. He's happy to be rid of this place :bc:

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Tomcat sent me a sticker,he's a good guy. I now have a east coast sponsor .:bc::lmao: I'm sending him some Mid West go fast stickers in return. :lol:

Tom's a good guy, had beers in his shop with him..he buys some parts from me,..you cat guys aren't all that bad..lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Did I hurt your feelings?

Yes.  It's "librul Tuesday" in my house.  We're all crying and eating chocolate ice cream (we decided to hate vanilla for obvious reasons).  We are about to take turns reading from the Quran, after which, I will beat my wife then take in some Rachel Maddow.  My daughter will take notes.

It's going better than last Tuesday though when we all dyed our hair and pierced facial parts.  My wife and daughter cut their hair short, went make-up free and "unkempt" for the day.  We stayed up and shot spit balls at a life size Trump target then made signs and protested late into the night against the gravel in my driveway.

Whew!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  It's "librul Tuesday" in my house.  We're all crying and eating chocolate ice cream (we decided to hate vanilla for obvious reasons).  We are about to take turns reading from the Quran, after which, I will beat my wife then take in some Rachel Maddow.  My daughter will take notes.

It's going better than last Tuesday though when we all dyed our hair and pierced facial parts.  My wife and daughter cut their hair short, went make-up free and "unkempt" for the day.  We stayed up and shot spit balls at a life size Trump target then made signs and protested late into the night against the gravel in my driveway.

Whew!

:lmaodance:

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whew!

You better break a few windows as well......

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's a lot of "friendly" going on over there for sure.  

I miss XLT.  Can we get him sent back here?

Hai Zam!

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

He likes it over there. They worship him.

Lol oh really? Must have missed the shrine. 

Moto really seems to be upset over the idea that some of us called him a fraud who substitutes flash for substance. One who uses the oppression of minorities to his own end to self validate his poor choices in life. Read Frenchy, Dawgs, and my posts over there. Nowhere was this about safe spaces or debating whether privilege exists, it was critical of his ego. 

Ego point and case: He had to start a look at me thread. The epitome of self-centered, please validate me mentality. The funny thing is I agree with him that people of color do have inherent barriers that white people are unaware of or choose to deny.

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

54 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hai Zam!

Lol oh really? Must have missed the shrine. 

Moto really seems to be upset over the idea that some of us called him a fraud who substitutes flash for substance. One who uses the oppression of minorities to his own end to self validate his poor choices in life. Read Frenchy, Dawgs, and my posts over there. Nowhere was this about safe spaces or debating whether privilege exists, it was critical of his ego. 

Ego point and case: He had to start a look at me thread. The epitome of self-centered, please validate me mentality. The funny thing is I agree with him that people of color do have inherent barriers that white people are unaware of or choose to deny.

The second I said 'all white people are racist' everyone lost their shit. 

I thought I stayed pretty Zen through most of it. :dunno:

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The second I said 'all white people are racist' everyone lost their shit. 

I thought I stayed pretty Zen through most of it. :dunno:

You acted like a pretentious twat. You made it about you, not the subject. If you don't see the problem in that, as you diminish others for doing the same from a different angle, than you are brain dead. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You acted like a pretentious twat. You made it about you, not the subject. If you don't see the problem in that, as you diminish others for doing the same from a different angle, than you are brain dead. 

No, everyone else tried to make it about me. 

That's ALWAYS how it goes. I know you aren't new here.

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

LMFAO not one comment or quote of your garbage here either. What a loser 

I'm flattered at the rest of your attention to me

Edited by washedupmxer