Check your account email address ×

Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I've been conversing with him via PM at Snowest and he says the only way he will join here has something to do with being able to call Rob a liar without retribution from ckf and shortshitforbrains...he has a real big hard on for Rob. :lol: :nuts2:

Didnt Ckf say he didnt care if he did?

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I've been conversing with him via PM at Snowest and he says the only way he will join here has something to do with being able to call Rob a liar without retribution from ckf and shortshitforbrains...he has a real big hard on for Rob. :lol: :nuts2:

Would you ask him for me if he and the rest of the village people are getting back together?

Thanks.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2017 at 8:52 PM, ckf said:

:lmao:

I have never been on TBP. Thing is I miss a lot of the guys that are over there, but can't bring myself to sign up. No mater what some of you think about the way things went down, Rob is a very good friend of mine and I will stand by him to the end. It would kind of feel like cheating on him to join TBP.

Meh , don't be shocked if one day rob just happened to pop in over there in a year or 2 just to say hello like he did after HCS and the old TPB site  :lol;     Anyway , this is the only page I read in this thread so I dunno what direction it went off in and don't really care .   As far as next door goes , there isn't nearly the political threads over there like there is here  so when when Motto spent 2 solid weeks calling everyone over there a bigot , a racist and carrying on non stop like a fuckin 3 year old cunt , people abandoned the thread and he came back here because he couldn't get anymore attention .       I like both places , but too much politics gets old fast .   Thats where the " I had a BLT with Mayo for lunch " comments that Ben referenced come from .    It's a " Hey , nobody GAF about that today "  thing .      :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Momorider said:

What happened to that shit obsessed faggot? :dunno: 

The only shit obsessed faggot ever to post at FS was you, you cum guzzling queen, BTW as I recall it was you who wanted to blow mach-z-not...what a fucking creep you are :puke: 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The only shit obsessed faggot ever to post at FS was you, you cum guzzling queen, BTW as I recall it was you who wanted to blow mach-z-not...what a fucking creep you are :puke: 

X2 ....momo is a disordered dull normal deviant

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lies: and :bullshit: from the midget dago. :flush: do you do anything but fabricate complete BULLFUCKINGSHIT you lying sack of penis headed SHIT :finger3: 

Edited by Momorider

29 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Meh , don't be shocked if one day rob just happened to pop in over there in a year or 2 just to say hello like he did after HCS and the old TPB site  :lol;     Anyway , this is the only page I read in this thread so I dunno what direction it went off in and don't really care .   As far as next door goes , there isn't nearly the political threads over there like there is here  so when when Motto spent 2 solid weeks calling everyone over there a bigot , a racist and carrying on non stop like a fuckin 3 year old cunt , people abandoned the thread and he came back here because he couldn't get anymore attention .       I like both places , but too much politics gets old fast .   Thats where the " I had a BLT with Mayo for lunch " comments that Ben referenced come from .    It's a " Hey , nobody GAF about that today "  thing .      :bc:

Nobody over there ever gets sick of the "Ra Ra Trump!" threads though. :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I just stole this one from Zam to use on Red but ...... well ...... you first :lol:   :bc: 

IMG_0739.JPG.36fc4b9ea8e618e2256b6aa099bc4d35.JPG

No crying from me, I ignore threads I don't care for. :bc:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And Mongo is so scared of the Frog that he won't even go over there :lol:

:lies: I check in there you lying sack of hooknosed FUCK, :lol: oh yah I'm scared of that midget FROG FUCK :lmao:it's a fucking lame as fuck circle jerk and this place is getting that way also :finger3: