Check your account email address ×

Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

Just now, motonoggin said:

No one said there wouldn't be heirarchies. 

Anarchy is not an absence of heirarchies, it's an absence of unjustified hierarchies. 

So to say 'not no rules, just no rulers' is a line of bullshit.

So let's continue... does the community, again, deem what is an 'unjustified' hierarchy?

Again, here is the rub; your version of utopia is contingent upon the people to fall in line and accept the POWER STRUCTURE in place.

You can't fight human nature. In the same way your arguments are predicated on 'born in' white privilige, so are the 'born in' human traits of suspicion, fairness and self worth. Eventually, greed, thirst for power and animosity will kill your band of merry world travelers.

So go ahead and hope for human nature to change.

I won't wait.

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a bunch of pussy whiny third grade girls......Jesus I read the thread and thought I might just be the most sane member here.

For fuck sake grow some balls and stop acting like menstruating teenagers.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Another POST OF THE DAY from MC!!!!!!

:suicide:

Yup, McLiar whining about being childish :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup.

Another tool used to divide the proletariat.

Maybe start by preaching at the corner of Main and Otsego Ave right there by all the city buildings. And from there you can work your way up after accumulating members like a good pyramid scheme and soon enough have a church in the woods....dancing around holding snakes while chanting..."Kill Whitey"....big pot leaf stained glass windows.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

So to say 'not no rules, just no rulers' is a line of bullshit.

So let's continue... does the community, again, deem what is an 'unjustified' hierarchy?

Again, here is the rub; your version of utopia is contingent upon the people to fall in line and accept the POWER STRUCTURE in place.

You can't fight human nature. In the same way your arguments are predicated on 'born in' white privilige, so are the 'born in' human traits of suspicion, fairness and self worth. Eventually, greed, thirst for power and animosity will kill your band of merry world travelers.

So go ahead and hope for human nature to change.

I won't wait.

The term anarchy means literally 'no rulers'.

Yes, if there is a hierarchy established, it will be established and justified by the community. If said hierarchy becomes problematic and oppressive, it will be dismantled by the community. 

Your view of humanity is extremely jaded. 

It has been repeatedly shown that human behavior is a result of the conditions in which humans live. Change the conditions and you change the behavior. 

Competition is the law of the jungle, but cooperation is the law of civilization.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Maybe start by preaching at the corner of Main and Otsego Ave right there by all the city buildings. And from there you can work your way up after accumulating members like a good pyramid scheme and soon enough have a church in the woods....dancing around holding snakes while chanting..."Kill Whitey"....big pot leaf stained glass windows.

I'm sorry you find this subject unsettling and uncomfortable.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm sorry you find this subject unsettling and uncomfortable.

I do? :lol: Laughing hysterically for days across two websites is "unsettling and uncomfortable" in your world?

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol check your privelge... ehm I mean ego.

It's not ego. I tried keeping it conceptual only to be peppered with questions and derailments about what I was doing to help, ad hom attacks on my character, and deflections to non sequiturs. 

It's the same movie over and over again.

1. Moto makes a conceptual statement

2. Reactionary fuck nuts dismiss the conceptual discussion, and proceed to attack Moto personally with all sorts of shit. Logical fallacies being the most commonly used weapon.

3. XLT comes in with his false bravado and shit and bussman hangs on his every word and sucks his dick. 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I do? :lol: Laughing hysterically for days across two websites is "unsettling and uncomfortable" in your world?

Your phony laughter just hides your discomfort.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Do you understand where the concept of whiteness came from?

Well, yeah, we just covered it earlier. It comes from Jesus.

Or were there white aliens that came before him?

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's not ego. I tried keeping it conceptual only to be peppered with questions and derailments about what I was doing to help, ad hom attacks on my character, and deflections to non sequiturs. 

It's the same movie over and over again.

1. Moto makes a conceptual statement

2. Reactionary fuck nuts dismiss the conceptual discussion, and proceed to attack Moto personally with all sorts of shit. Logical fallacies being the most commonly used weapon.

3. XLT comes in with his false bravado and shit and bussman hangs on his every word and sucks his dick. 

Your phony laughter just hides your discomfort.

Nailed it.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nailed it.

Examples of this are abundant on both sites. 

I make a statement about a concept, and it immediately turns into a shit show because some people clearly cannot resist making an impersonal topic deeply personal. 

For example. I will state that average wages need to rise if we are to have a sustainable economy, followed by an explanation as to why.

All I get is 'how much do you pay your workers?', 'move to North Korea, hypocrite!', 'you're just jealous', 'give away all your possessions and live a life of poverty!'.

None of which are intended to address the original statement. The intent is to attack the statement maker in order to delegitimize the statement.

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Examples of this are abundant on both sites. 

I make a statement about a concept, and it immediately turns into a shit show because some people clearly cannot resist making an impersonal topic deeply personal. 

For example. I will state that average wages need to rise if we are to have a sustainable economy, followed by an explanation as to why.

All I get is 'how much do you pay your workers?', 'move to North Korea, hypocrite!', 'you're just jealous', 'give away all your possessions and live a life of poverty!'.

None of which are intended to address the original statement. The intent is to attack the statement maker in order to delegitimize the statement.

Um, no it is valid when the person making the statement does not have the credibility to do so. Example: Your lack of education/world view. If you want to make a proposition, the burden falls on you to defend it. If you do not live up to your ideology, you do not deserve to be taken serious. Simple really. Maybe educate yourself on rhetoric. While I disagree with most of your positions, I don't do so in posting. I post on the basis of your poorly formed arguments. Most everyone does the same and you feel the need to pull the victim card claiming it is the facts. Just not true. Food for thought. Polish your presentation. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Um, no it is valid when the person making the statement does not have the credibility to do so. Example: Your lack of education/world view. If you want to make a proposition, the burden falls on you to defend it. If you do not live up to your ideology, you do not deserve to be taken serious. Simple really. Maybe educate yourself on rhetoric. While I disagree with most of your positions, I don't do so in posting. I post on the basis of your poorly formed arguments. Most everyone does the same and you feel the need to pull the victim card claiming it is the facts. Just not true. Food for thought. Polish your presentation. 

That's hilariously ridiculous.

Moto: "Raincoats keep you from getting wet in the rain."

Reactionary dipshit: "do you own a raincoat?"

Moto: "No, I don't feel the need to have one, but that doesn't have anything to do with what I just said"

RD: "you're a hypocrite and lack the knowledge to even make that statement!!!1111!!111 You don't own a raincoat!!!!!1111!!!! Owned!"

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good words for us all to live by when "presenting" on any forum (or in person). 

And no XLT, I'm not "worshipping you".  But I am willing to learn....

:happy: