Check your account email address ×

Another Of Trumps Finest

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Unless your positive your descendants came here legally you should use shut up about illegals. 

Like you wre positive that trump colluded with the Russians? 

image.thumb.jpeg.b56071674909cf4d0f754b392a62e5d4.jpeg 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I already explained my take on the situation at the border but you guys keep eating up the lip service and dog and pony show put on by both sides and if you can’t have an adult conversation without calling name Mark maybe take a fucking hike…you know since you are always complaining about it.👍🏼🤷🏻

In case you were wondering the leftists like you didn’t  seem to mind rapists and sexual predators until trump made stormy pay him.

fucking hypocrite. 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump endorsed candidate….

87146B30-6E44-4515-97B3-BB774140D4D4.thumb.jpeg.1a247662ce7239a494dbdf43d85db2d7.jpeg

Just another blowhard jackass who is going to vote however the GOP tells him too while talking a big game.

We have a transportation secretary who took 3 months off for the birth of someone else's baby, that was fine.

We have people in the Ministry of Truth who still believe Trump was a Russian Manchurian Candidate and Hunter's laptop is fake.

We have Generals in the military who are more worried about a Privatebeing able to sufficiently tuck his genitals so he can be called 'she'.

But Smales and his merry band of misfits are worried about.......... Vernon Jordan. :lol:

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...
On 5/10/2022 at 5:52 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump endorsed candidate….

87146B30-6E44-4515-97B3-BB774140D4D4.thumb.jpeg.1a247662ce7239a494dbdf43d85db2d7.jpeg

On 5/10/2022 at 7:25 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at that…skip right over the part about rounding up AOC and Omar…you do realize that they are American Citizens and I knew the para military sheriffs deputies would you make you jabronies all tingly!🤣🤣

On 5/10/2022 at 7:26 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

5DDB261A-1D5A-47EC-98C7-F3C71D046CB6.jpeg.22e6ac8fb20dda999dd211d18da15c97.jpeg

On 5/10/2022 at 7:30 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW once you achieve the goal of kicking them all out who’s going to pick the produce and work in the slaughterhouses?🤷🏻

On 5/10/2022 at 7:31 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t say that did I and apparently you are in favor of “rounding up” Americans that you dislike or disagree with….Pay attention slappy.

On 5/10/2022 at 7:32 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ll answer any stupid question you can dream up in that empty melon of yours. 🤣

On 5/10/2022 at 7:42 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go for it…I don’t want “open” borders but there is already a huge labor shortage in this country and illegals fill a lot of shitty jobs that most Americans won’t do and who do you think is behind all of this…who owns and runs large Agriculture and the beef, pork and poultry industry? The dude in the cowboy hat with his two armed sidekicks talks a good game and appeals to many people but it doesn’t mean shit.

On 5/10/2022 at 9:54 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tell me again about the number of registered voters in this country? Maybe call one of your “inside sources” for help.🤣

On 5/11/2022 at 7:15 AM, EvilBird said:

6fqc8l.jpg

and now Jimmy is just 'fitting in' here.... let me know how many more you want kicked back to the top?  

:roflcrying:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yeah, God forbid anyone changes and tries to get along with people vs. being so happy to be like you, Consistently Cunty Karen :news:

how long have you 'known' me? 

how well do I attempt to 'fit in', or play well with others? 

:lmao:

On 5/10/2022 at 6:26 AM, Pete said:

TDS fuck..

He’s right 

everyone of them undesirables needs a boot in the ass outta here. We don’t want them. But apparently you do.

Why not take in a dozen?

hey, where did @Pete go?  

I miss his crabby obese old ass... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and now Jimmy is just 'fitting in' here.... let me know how many more you want kicked back to the top?  

Jekyll and Hyde. 

26 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Oh boy Jim .... you've got another leg humper.  Lucky you :news:

I must have touched a nerve earlier when I called him a shitty troll and not funny.😂

• Haha 2

Yep…poor Cunt2Cunt….

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh so that’s the rub….hey if you prefer to be a contrary trolling cunt just because then good for you. Hate to break it to you but you’re trolling is pretty weak and you’re not very funny…SBYL.

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

stay tuned... ;)

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ahhh, just pointing out two faced Jimmy... the one that wants to get along with you now.  :)

ahhh, people are allowed to change their minds.  And the time you took doing that, once again, creepy and weird.  FFS with some of you guys  :)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guaranteed you’ll still be a cunt.

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

ahhh, people are allowed to change their minds.  And the time you took doing that, once again, creepy and weird.  FFS with some of you guys  :)

is your leg sore from being humped?

:)

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yeah me and Jimmy use to beef a lot :lol:

Esp on HCS...But he obviously watched what is going on and adapted . I am like him. No die hard Trumper but the Left is fucking insane. 

Too bad you spend so much time bashing Trump maybe you can figure it out too Karen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah me and Jimmy use to beef a lot :lol:

Esp on HCS...But he obviously watched what is going on and adapted . I am like him. No die hard Trumper but the Left is fucking insane. 

Too bad you spend so much time bashing Trump maybe you can figure it out too Karen. 

Ermagawd and you don’t beef anymore? How dare you!!111 :lol::suicide:

• Haha 2