Check your account email address ×

Another Of Trumps Finest

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump endorsed candidate….

87146B30-6E44-4515-97B3-BB774140D4D4.thumb.jpeg.1a247662ce7239a494dbdf43d85db2d7.jpeg

The hell with Congress...Vernon for Prez.....Im even Ok that he is black...:lol:totally agree with his statement.  BTW Trump is 55-0 on his endorsements!!

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

5DDB261A-1D5A-47EC-98C7-F3C71D046CB6.jpeg.22e6ac8fb20dda999dd211d18da15c97.jpeg

Trump had those fuckers pegged.....many are rapists and criminals. Get em the hell outta here.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go for it…I don’t want “open” borders but there is already a huge labor shortage in this country and illegals fill a lot of shitty jobs that most Americans won’t do and who do you think is behind all of this…who owns and runs large Agriculture and the beef, pork and poultry industry? The dude in the cowboy hat with his two armed sidekicks talks a good game and appeals to many people but it doesn’t mean shit.

15,000+ a day isn't the answer and if these people are so important to our economy wouldn't they be important to their home countries?   Got to love America.....give us your cheap labor....give us your most talented too because well fuck you we need them more than you. :wall:

What do we do with all the low skilled workers who we don't have jobs for?   You're crazy if you don't realize there is an excess of them to what's needed. 

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW once you achieve the goal of kicking them all out who’s going to pick the produce and work in the slaughterhouses?🤷🏻

or paint the fences. Mexicans almost paint for free. It's the greatest thing ever. Especially with inflation so high who wants to pay full boat for anything.

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

15,000+ a day isn't the answer and if these people are so important to our economy wouldn't they be important to their home countries?   Got to love America.....give us your cheap labor....give us your most talented too because well fuck you we need them more than you. :wall:

What do we do with all the low skilled workers who we don't have jobs for?   You're crazy if you don't realize there is an excess of them to what's needed. 

If these guys would just put a little bit of thought and research into the narratives being pushed by the washington left, they would start to realize how they just are not true.

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Fuck the illegals and anyone who opposes this country. Don’t like it? Get the fuck out. We don’t want you.

Fuck you...fucking ignorant low iq trash

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Absolutely there's a labor shortage that LEGAL immigrants can fill. They would be paying taxes and contributing to society like the rest of us. Coming in legally also can help weed out the undesirables. Something has to be done to stop the flow of people coming in, it's just not sustainable in the long run

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

The ones who came in legally.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s so fucking stupid it takes your breath away. Always looking for an argument.

I already explained my take on the situation at the border but you guys keep eating up the lip service and dog and pony show put on by both sides and if you can’t have an adult conversation without calling name Mark maybe take a fucking hike…you know since you are always complaining about it.👍🏼🤷🏻

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Well, when has he ever had an opinion that differed from the MSM?

Tell me again about the number of registered voters in this country? Maybe call one of your “inside sources” for help.🤣

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

or paint the fences. Mexicans almost paint for free. It's the greatest thing ever. Especially with inflation so high who wants to pay full boat for anything.

Meh…we’re all good here and booked up with work and your dig at what I do for a living doesn’t answer the question.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I already explained my take on the situation at the border but you guys keep eating up the lip service and dog and pony show put on by both sides and if you can’t have an adult conversation without calling name Mark maybe take a fucking hike…you know since you are always complaining about it.👍🏼🤷🏻

Why would they kick them out if they're here legally?

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tell me again about the number of registered voters in this country? Maybe call one of your “inside sources” for help.🤣

Stay stupid sheep, it suits you well.  

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Fuck the illegals and anyone who opposes this country. Don’t like it? Get the fuck out. We don’t want you.

GO PETE.           :ylsuper:           :bc:

U.S.A. # 1           :saluting:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Meh…we’re all good here and booked up with work and your dig at what I do for a living doesn’t answer the question.

Wooosh for such a self proclaimed smart guy who never misses anything you seam to miss the point completely. again

You missed the point that all unskilled labor is effected as well as the skilled trades get brought down as well. But hey it's all about you.

Here are some easy soft balls for you:

Does an over abundance of undocumented labor raise or lower overall wages across the board?

Do higher wages bring more prospective opportunities to a larger group of people?

How does undocumented labor effect the prospective labor pool to under payed laborer positions ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go for it…I don’t want “open” borders but there is already a huge labor shortage in this country and illegals fill a lot of shitty jobs that most Americans won’t do and who do you think is behind all of this…who owns and runs large Agriculture and the beef, pork and poultry industry? The dude in the cowboy hat with his two armed sidekicks talks a good game and appeals to many people but it doesn’t mean shit.

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol: @ all....

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Wooosh for such a self proclaimed smart guy who never misses anything you seam to miss the point completely. again

You missed the point that all unskilled labor is effected as well as the skilled trades get brought down as well. But hey it's all about you.

Does an over abundance of undocumented labor raise or lower overall wages across the board?

Do higher wages bring more prospective opportunities to a larger group of people?

How does undocumented labor effect the prospective labor pool to under payed laborer positions ?

He’s probably profiting off the cheap labor. There is no other reason someone would want illegals here especially a tradesman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

Can't wait to hear the ignorance when he answers these.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey fuck you how bout that, you blowhard?   🖕😂

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Unless your positive your descendants came here legally you should use shut up about illegals. 

So you're OK with illegal immigrants?

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at that…skip right over the part about rounding up AOC and Omar…you do realize that they are American Citizens and I knew the para military sheriffs deputies would you make you jabronies all tingly!🤣🤣

Link to your outrage over the illegal protest at the homes of the Supreme Court Judges? 

typical hypocrisy from the dumbest cunt on FS.