Check your account email address ×

Supreme court leak.

Supreme Court Opinion leaker.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the leaker of the abortion rights case at the Supreme Court?

• Conservative Justice.
    • Conservative Justice clerk.
    • Liberal Justice.
    • Liberal Justice clerk.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It doesn’t matter.....local primaries are so focused on who they think can win and not who can actually solve problems that all we get is absolute shit for candidates. The only people that can make a run for themselves are billionaire trash like Trump or Bloomberg. We are fucked because our system is garbage. 

Well then I guess you could just kill yourself and get it over with. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Could have Breyer himself leaked it pissed off that the Biden admin leaked his retirement?   Also because he believed in the Roe decision and because retiring the consequences be nothing. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Do you seriously think anyone with a functioning brain voted for any of the pieces of shit who have run in the last two elections?

my brain functions amazingly well and i voted in every election ince 1990.  

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my brain functions amazingly well and i voted in every election ince 1990.  

Your brain is fully dead if you pulled the lever for Trump Hillary or Biden. You can vote for any number of other people. 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Her?

FR4ULLFXoAIGjva.thumb.jpg.a3cf7ee0a13c5730ea4715cdc5fc78ed.jpg

Yeah. It’s based on nothing other than I think she had access and her entire career has been based on abortion activism 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

I can't even imagine that ... I mean just look at our last Presidential election.  Do you seriously think there were 81 million people dumb enough to vote for our current idiot and his running mate?  And that there will be even more for the 2022 midterms?  Scary thought

Have you not met many of your fellow Americans? Many and I mean many are dumb as fuck.  This will rally a segment to vote, who may not have.

We have plenty of stupid up here as well.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average voter.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Her?

FR4ULLFXoAIGjva.thumb.jpg.a3cf7ee0a13c5730ea4715cdc5fc78ed.jpg

Really can't believe how many young people in the corp world I'm seeing with the he/him, she/her in their email sig lines.  Often times accompanied by some uplifting liberal talking point.   I wouldn't try and stop them from the pronouns but no political speeches as part of regular business. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Really can't believe how many young people in the corp world I'm seeing with the he/him, she/her in their email sig lines.  Often times accompanied by some uplifting liberal talking point.   I wouldn't try and stop them from the pronouns but no political speeches as part of regular business. 

I see it on a daily basis, and although it shouldn't piss me off .... it does.  I mean, seriously- if your name is Cassie and you look like a female, I'm confident I won't refer to Cassie as "He/Him/His"   So many freaking SJW's out there, it's ridiculous.

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

TBH i would not hire one of them and I get aggravated everytime i see a coworker with one.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I see it on a daily basis, and although it shouldn't piss me off .... it does.  I mean, seriously- if your name is Cassie and you look like a female, I'm confident I won't refer to Cassie as "He/Him/His"   So many freaking SJW's out there, it's ridiculous.

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH i would not hire one of them and I get aggravated everytime i see a coworker with one.  

Best part is politically they probably HATE big corps yet work for one.  :lol:  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm supposed to have one in my sig and refuse to in in there.  Most people at my location don't have it either.

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Typical deflect from the abortion subject to a freak out over who was the leaker…lol

The repub MO….it never ends.

Typical deflect from the terrible 

Inflation worst in 40 years

gas prices

hunters laptop

ukraine influence

interest rates

Keystone pipeline

CRT in schools

Gender studies to kindergartners

Gender choice treatments to kids

Afghanistan

Border issues

Fauchi

You know those things.  But atleast we have no more mean tweets....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Typical deflect from the terrible 

Inflation worst in 40 years

gas prices

hunters laptop

ukraine influence

interest rates

Keystone pipeline

CRT in schools

Gender studies to kindergartners

Gender choice treatments to kids

Afghanistan

Border issues

Fauchi

You know those things.  But atleast we have no more mean tweets....

You realize a lot of those are trumps fault right??? I mean you added fucking Fauci to the list :lol: 

• Haha 1

No one is losing their right to have an abortion, it is just the separation between the federal government and the state as designed by the constitution in the 10th Amendment. This will take the burden off the federal government and fiscal responsibility. Now it will be up to your state to support abortions, not the feds.

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No one is losing their right to have an abortion, it is just the separation between the federal government and the state as designed by the constitution in the 10th Amendment. This will take the burden off the federal government and fiscal responsibility. Now it will be up to your state to support abortions, not the feds.

You were kinda close....this has nothing to do with funding though 

Just now, f7ben said:

You were kinda close....this has nothing to do with funding though 

Abortion clinics will no longer get funding from the federal government. There will no longer be a quid pro quo. :good: