Check your account email address ×

Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Caught about 5-10 minutes of it in the vehicle the past few days.   Laughable.   Depp sounds like he's reading a script.  :lol:  The pity potty story he is putting on is laughable.     

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Seriously? She’s an absolute pile of human trash 

Don't know anything about her but listening to him is hilarious.   How would someone possibly know if he is acting or not.   You should hear how he changes tone to the situation.  He talks about her gently bullying him.   Fuck dude be a man. 

• Haha 1

I tried to watch some of it yesterday. I came away with the same conclusion. He is definitely a very strange person.  

Another conclusion I have come away with, there is nothing good on tv during the day..

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I tried to watch some of it yesterday. I came away with the same conclusion. He is definitely a very strange person.  

Another conclusion I have come away with, there is nothing good on tv during the day..

The dude can act.   He was really good in the movie about Whitey Bulger. 

Just now, Highmark said:

The dude can act.   He was really good in the movie about Whitey Bulger. 

Oh most definitely, he is a very good actor

4 hours ago, ACE said:

Seriously? She’s an absolute pile of human trash 

I know very little about her but I did see her on a car/T.V. show something very similar to Chip Foose's Overhauling (could have been, actually?) and when the T.V. camera crew starting to approach Johnny and her, the language that came out of her mouth was something else. It was bleep this and bleep that until she clued in Johnny had surprised her with a car he had built for her. 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Strange is an understatement , dude is fucking out there.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

She’s a total bitch. He’s a weird dude, but nothing about him says he’s abusive 

Johnny is certainly eccentric, but then again, a lot of actors/actresses are. He does a lot for charity, especially sick kids, and for that, my hats off to him. :bc:

Edited by irv
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha...no kidding..l came home from work early and my wife was watching it on Fox News. 😂

I have no idea about who is right or wrong here but I do think Depp is a helluva actor.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...no kidding..l came home from work early and my wife was watching it on Fox News. 😂

I have no idea about who is right or wrong here but I do think Depp is a helluva actor.

like Cruise i just ignor ehis personal life and enjoy the characters he plays.   

• Like 1

Yeah....Heard wasn't the only one fucked in the head.   No way he wins.

Actor Johnny Depp admitted Thursday on the stand that he texted pal Paul Bettany about drowning and burning then-girlfriend Amber Heard.

"After you said let’s drown her before we burn her you said I will f--- her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she’s dead," attorney Ben Rottenborn said of the June 11, 2013 text. "Did I read that right?"

"Yes, you did," Depp replied during the uncomfortable cross-examination.