Check your account email address ×

Ski Doo buying 120s and 200 from textron/cat

krom

21 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

As long as it is not the looks, front suspension, quirky body panels and, well pretty much anything from Doo. Not a fan of anything they make. Big new 10 plus inch gauge does not even incorporate GPS. Huge fail. Seen the Lesters saying it was Tesla like. That is saying the quality is piss poor in most eyes.

Have you even played with the new cluster?? Cart before the horse statement. Well when your stuck in 2012 with the lack luster Cat and the 2013 gauge package built by Yamaha I'd be pissed too.  Cat has be going backwards for years now, their racing has gone to shit no new chassis just the same old shit for 10 years now. Yamaha saved Cat from a fatal blow, Yamaha does not need snowmobiles to make a dollar.      

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Have you even played with the new cluster?? Cart before the horse statement. Well when your stuck in 2012 with the lack luster Cat and the 2013 gauge package built by Yamaha I'd be pissed too.  Cat has be going backwards for years now, their racing has gone to shit no new chassis just the same old shit for 10 years now. Yamaha saved Cat from a fatal blow, Yamaha does not need snowmobiles to make a dollar.      

I am not a gauge guy. Fuel, temp, tack and speed is all I need. I just picked up my Garmin Tread and trail mount for GPS. $600 compared to $1200 and I can take mine with me to my next sled or to my soon to be Alterra 600. Your money but Tesla looks and quality statement for me anyway tells me this is not going to end well. Race? Just won the 500 here in Minnesota 3rd straight. Come back with real important data like how you can set the temp of your hand warmers. Do not care. My controls are at my fingers so I can set them on the fucking fly!

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

I am not a gauge guy. Fuel, temp, tack and speed is all I need. I just picked up my Garmin Tread and trail mount for GPS. $600 compared to $1200 and I can take mine with me to my next sled or to my soon to be Alterra 600. Your money but Tesla looks and quality statement for me anyway tells me this is not going to end well. Race? Just won the 500 here in Minnesota 3rd straight. Come back with real important data like how you can set the temp of your hand warmers. Do not care. My controls are at my fingers so I can set them on the fucking fly!

GPS $175.00 all day long. <<< I would think that's some good data. You paid way to much!! All my controls are at my flippers also.  6 of my friends today just won the V500  in the UP. Look up Snowball for cancer. 

This shit is comedy gold, can’t even make up shit this funny.:lol2:

67723490_2613541115325120_5457767869632741376_o.jpg

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

GPS $175.00 all day long. <<< I would think that's some good data. You paid way to much!! All my controls are at my flippers also.  6 of my friends today just won the V500  in the UP. Look up Snowball for cancer. 

Well I have that bag and it sucks! I spent half of what the idiots are going to spend on the new 10. who the F cares Doo or the 1300 POS Poo product. I will have it for years and guess what? It looks great on the sled as well. I have the money. Just wanted to do my dealer a favor. Oh, and that crap you have on your sled, I spent less than 100 on and it just did not perform. I have it for sale. $180 and it is all yours!

Edited by ZR6000RR

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well I have that bag and it sucks! I spent half of what the idiots are going to spend on the new 10. who the F cares Doo or the 1300 POS Poo product. I will have it for years and guess what? It looks great on the sled as well. I have the money. Just wanted to do my dealer a favor. 

This has got to be F7 Joe :lol2: Beer Cheers Joe. :bc:

ce99658222.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Pretty sure he is talking about you and your tight assness! 

Hey Joe I see you still hold the Worlds record 1000' run. :bc:

TRAIL STOCK 700
Joe Reinhardt 108.816 2003 F7 Arctic Cat 2/25/2012 Chetek

WTF The gauge on this daffy makes the cat gauge look like an s7!!!!!!:lol:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Hey Joe I see you still hold the Worlds record 1000' run. :bc:

TRAIL STOCK 700
Joe Reinhardt 108.816 2003 F7 Arctic Cat 2/25/2012 Chetek

So who the Fuck is Joe? Your imaginary friend from your teen age years coming back to haunt you?

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

So who the Fuck is Joe? Your imaginary friend from your teen age years coming back to haunt you?

Didn't realize you were/are the Jim Ramstad from HCS, welcome, always enjoyed your Green Banter!!

Admire you keeping the faith that Cat is going to come out with something new/groundbreaking....sometime, some year.

Bought my Grandson a 120 this year (as I've already stated), was impressed how Cat kept me informed with the build process, sent me a Hat/T-shirt/Cat Anniversary pin, nice touch!

Unfortunately the Dealer was less than impressive and I wouldn't use them again

On 2/16/2022 at 10:19 PM, Deephaven said:

Interesting how every half wit defaults to gay "humor".  You, Joe and 550 should share a gay old time.

How about we start by sticking our dinks in your mouth????

LMMFAO!! You faggot!! 

14 hours ago, Badger** said:

You do know what a GPS is?? Right? 

He'll think his vat branded Garmin is the best until cat comes out with a new gauge to compete with doo/pool's then all he'll talk about is how better it is, blah, blah, blah.

There's brand loyal but ramstad takes it to a new level.   They could produce a literal bag of shit and he'd order 3 then tell everyone it's worth the wait to get his because they fit his exact needs and desires.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Did Mr. Ramstad take delivery of his '22 ZR 6000 Limited? LOL

Regardless, Ramstad belongs here since his exile on HCS.....

Wont pick it up till Fall now. Dealer is going to hold it for me. Delivery date is now April 3rd.

3 hours ago, Boonbocker1 said:

He'll think his vat branded Garmin is the best until cat comes out with a new gauge to compete with doo/pool's then all he'll talk about is how better it is, blah, blah, blah.

There's brand loyal but ramstad takes it to a new level.   They could produce a literal bag of shit and he'd order 3 then tell everyone it's worth the wait to get his because they fit his exact needs and desires.

Not unless it can be taken from one ride to the next. That is why I went with the tread. Will buy a mount for my Alterra 600 when I purchase that. Year round use. 

7 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

I wonder if Cat knew they were going to struggle with sled output and that is the reason that they didn't offer more options for their 60th Anniversary....

Nailed it! Insider did a story on that subject.