Ski Doo buying 120s and 200 from textron/cat

krom

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Did you just quote yourself to say you're smoking dope with 16 YO's.  That explains so much.  😂😂😂

Been 30 plus years since I was around that. I only assume you did because you seem to trust the youth of today. Not many smart people do. Just sayin

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

You're a fucking idiot for the last response.

No. Just stating facts. They are the ones that think Bernie, AKA Little Nikita would be a great President. Fucking idiot is you for thinking otherwise!

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Been 30 plus years since I was around that. I only assume you did because you seem to trust the youth of today. Not many smart people do. Just sayin

Now you're just showing how much of an idiot you are, I've been involved with FIRST Robotics and I'll say todays youth is more advanced mechanically and electronically than you'll ever be, Cat, Polaris, Digi-Key and Marvins are all big supporters locally, but then again they aren't the dope smokers you hang out with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

No. Just stating facts. They are the ones that think Bernie, AKA Little Nikita would be a great President. Fucking idiot is you for thinking otherwise!

#1 I'm far from a Bernie lover. #2 I raised 2 boys whose first jobs, at 13 yrs old, were working at a shop that put together quality bikes in the summer and repaired and serviced sleds in the winter. They learned at a young age that being responsible for your actions was paramount. They did their jobs well and were proud of their work. Sounds like you failed as a parent and now are a hater. Feel bad for you not seeing potential in our youth. 

• Like 2

Just now, airflite1 said:

Now you're just showing how much of an idiot you are, I've been involved with FIRST Robotics and I'll say todays youth is more advanced mechanically and electronically than you'll ever be, Cat, Polaris, Digi-Key and Marvins are all big supporters locally, but then again they aren't the dope smokers you hang out with.

No. They want Little Nikita to lead them, or AOC. Pull your head out. You ARE choking on bad air. 

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

#1 I'm far from a Bernie lover. #2 I raised 2 boys whose first jobs, at 13 yrs old, were working at a shop that put together quality bikes in the summer and repaired and serviced sleds in the winter. They learned at a young age that being responsible for your actions was paramount. They did their jobs well and were proud of their work. Sounds like you failed as a parent and now are a hater. Feel bad for you not seeing potential in our youth. 

I never was a parent. My choice. Would not want a child running around with the Liberal left your children secretly admire.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Wow! Your children really do like Bernie. I think you do as well. Not really caring what you think.

You seem to be the one with the Bernie fascination, that and smoking dope with kids. :dunno:

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Doug said:

Wow most of the gang is here.  If Z wouldn't of taken his Pit coat and gone crying home it would be complete.  Good thing we got Ramstad to walk in his Crocs 

Z's poor timing for departure has again been duly noted.

c'mon back @Zambroski, it's a regular shit show in here again.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

I never was a parent. My choice. Would not want a child running around with the Liberal left your children secretly admire.

If you secretly were a parent, which 120 or 200 would you purchase for your child?  

Personally I'd go for the Yamaha because blue on the snow looks fantastic. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Your reading comprehension still sucks, they went from one line part-time to running full-time on two shifts and moving wheeler production to other factories to accommodate the increased orders of snowmobiles, I was just out snowmobiling with some of management and they're planning on adding a second line for snowmobile production. 

all I want to know is who has the aerial photos of Afghan refugees tearing down and reassembling Polaris 850's in the tents outside the plant in Rosseau?  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Didn't Cat make them for Yamaha back in 2011? Well now that Cat does not have jack shit for a race program. Cat is #1 in the 120 and 200 class sleds, now that's something to hang you hat on. :handjob:   

careful, people are very sensitive right now and there's infighting you don't want to be part of... or maybe not?

so-sensitive-sensitive.gif

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If you secretly were a parent, which 120 or 200 would you purchase for your child?  

Personally I'd go for the Yamaha because blue on the snow looks fantastic. 

The Green cat. Blue is not my face. Would do gray before blue. Just a personal opinion.  

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

careful, people are very sensitive right now and there's infighting you don't want to be part of... or maybe not?

so-sensitive-sensitive.gif

Well for no race program as you say. They sure win a lot.

45 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Didn't Cat make them for Yamaha back in 2011? Well now that Cat does not have jack shit for a race program. Cat is #1 in the 120 and 200 class sleds, now that's something to hang you hat on. :handjob:   

They still had to get someone to design the engines for them 

21 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

The Green cat. Blue is not my face. Would do gray before blue. Just a personal opinion.  

Yeah, but you are the idiot that rides like grandma, orders an RR which you will hate, and still doesn't have your snowcheck since your one and only choice can't build them this year after taking a really low number of snowchecks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Yeah, but you are the idiot that rides like grandma, orders an RR which you will hate, and still doesn't have your snowcheck since your one and only choice can't build them this year after taking a really low number of snowchecks.

Have you ridden with me? Fuck you are dumb! Best sales year since 2012. But you are the man I guess. Telling me how much I will hate my sled. Can I catch some of you're wisdom? On second though, no. Cat designed there engines well before the Firecat, but your head is so far up brand shits ass, you have no clue! 

42 minutes ago, Badger** said:

How about the new barnie sleds from Ski-Doo. Unbelievable. 

Rotting 'Ninja Turtle' costume could be yours for $15K

keep your Daffy-Doo, the 23's just made it go up in value

27 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

tough call, heard Cat dealers sell them for literally no profit as a loss leader.  maybe that's just some internet fallacy.     

26 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well for no race program as you say. They sure win a lot.

they win on occasion in cross country now... not in sales, not in SX, not on ovals, not in Adventure racing, on occasion in Enduro racing.   what else ya' got?

funny though, I always root for them to win because I grew up a Packer fan in the 70's & 80's and always cheer for the underdog, and inevitable losers.  

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

anyone that knows anything about Cat history knows that engines have never really been 'their thing'

hirth, kawasaki, suzuki, just to name a few

but to be fair and balanced, Fuji & Rotax... :lol:

• Like 1