Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

Just now, GreenStreak said:

Fucking studs! A lot of them in the tcat track are bent or broken and I'm replacing probably around 120 of them. Quite a few come out easy but a lot of them are still breaking my balls, the motherfuckers

are you at least able to get them partway off with the impact before hitting them with a cutoff wheel.  i pulled 96 out of my new sleds track fortunately about 80 came out pretty easy rest i hit with the dremel 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have resorted to a cutting torch before :lol: 

thats aggresive,  with the 1.75 track i needed something with a small head to get in there,  when i did the 1.25 back on my 05 renegade i just cut them off at the nut with a 4" wheel

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thats aggresive,  with the 1.75 track i needed something with a small head to get in there,  when i did the 1.25 back on my 05 renegade i just cut them off at the nut with a 4" wheel

it actually worked pretty well and the track didnt really suffer 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

are you at least able to get them partway off with the impact before hitting them with a cutoff wheel.  i pulled 96 out of my new sleds track fortunately about 80 came out pretty easy rest i hit with the dremel 

I'm using a little bit of everything I'm getting it it's just tedious. In the spring I'm getting a pre-drilled 1.25x136 track and extension kit from tracks USA. I can't decide on which track Cobra or predator.

Edited by GreenStreak

1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

I'm using a little bit of everything I'm getting it it's just tedious. In the spring I'm getting a pre-drilled 1.25x136 track and extension kit from tracks USA. I can't decide on which track Cobra or predator.

predator wears much better than the cobra.  

1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

rip 2 on that thing.....it aint going off hardpack at all so that cuts out some of the advantage of the cobra....

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

predator wears much better than the cobra.  

had them both on turbo sleds....cobra absolutely hates to be spun over shit....needs plenty of studs

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

talon gets good reviews and is cheap as well 

The 3 Talon tracks me and 2 of my buddies put on our Turbo sleds are junk.

One has already been blown off of a doo turbo, at over 100 mph, and 2 more are looking pretty sketchy.

Ours are all heavily studded as well. IF I had it to do over again, I would of bought the the Ripsaw 2.

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I did that on my '01 MXZ 800 when I got rid of the junk Sabres that some jack off told me we're good studs. Fucking garbage after 1K miles 

36 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Those go on the sled , not your workpants , Lamont !!!      :lol:     :bc:

They probably will come in handy when he has to bend down and wash around the toilets at work. :pc: