Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

Just now, Angry ginger said:

except his only concern is top end not getting to speed quick.

That’s why studs would of made him even slower there. I hit 112 that day and those were perfect conditions. When the sled was fresh it did 116. That still wouldn’t of held him off up top. He had gearing for sure. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

yah

Totaled it or ?  As long as she's ok , that's all that matters. Look at it this way, there's A LOT of BJs in your future :lol::bc:

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Haven’t AMG’ed her then I take it?

SMH rent free 24/7/365 :flush:

For sure the only way to do a track swap 

IMG_20171202_210322176.thumb.jpg.6f2ea2843894dfe72956371e7c1c4b97.jpg

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Totaled it or ?  As long as she's ok , that's all that matters. Look at it this way, there's A LOT of BJs in your future :lol::bc:

SMH rent free 24/7/365 :flush:

For sure the only way to do a track swap 

IDK ....its trashed pretty bad. If it didnt get into the engine accessories I may slap a new fender hood grill rad etc etc etc on and drive the mother fucker.....it was a great rig and I own it

I'll shoot you that PP and shipping label tomorrow 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

If you only knew. Wife wrecked another vehicle yesterday and I dont have the patience to revisit the whole story

:owned:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

She OK ??  :bc:

×2

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Gearing/drivers too. He and I do all the same stuff to make sleds faster. 

No

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

IDK ....its trashed pretty bad. If it didnt get into the engine accessories I may slap a new fender hood grill rad etc etc etc on and drive the mother fucker.....it was a great rig and I own it

Smash a couple windows. Total that bish.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No full coverage? 

:bc:

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Perfect :lol: 

Shoulda raced with us in Maine on Long Pond, now that was perfect. :bc: 

That was.  4 mph faster going one way vs. the other, with a sweet tail wind.  Hard pan, scraped just clean enough to keep it cool and lube the slides.  Fast.

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Good . Just keep it that way :lol:    I've been lucky , dude , my wife has wrecked a bunch of them but it's always been someone elses fault . But in reality , she puts herself into bad positions where she's likely to get hit .... then does . :bc:

oh boy :bc: 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

If you only knew. Wife wrecked another vehicle yesterday and I dont have the patience to revisit the whole story

Didn,t know that affliction ran in the family. Was it the same deer you swerved for, when you totaled the vette ?

Edited by Frostynuts

11 hours ago, bussman said:

I had a frozen idler and the junk ass DD secondary bushing was wiped out making it metal on metal and Analer still couldn’t pass it on his FLEATEC :lol: 

Are you hallucinating again?

• had some ambition this morning so I cleaned the carbs and un-kinked the new fuel lines that had previously been replaced, syphoned out the old fuel and put in 2 gallons of pre-mix and now we're good to go there.  Occaisonal hanging idle I believe is caused by the H.A.C. and a half shot of the primer brings it right down and stays there.  Tested compression 105 pto  108 mag on my harbor freight tester not to worried about that.  Gonna buy some new plugs and send it as is, not doing any clutch work at this time although secondary deflection is off a little.  It has a torn up 1.5" track on it now I have a 1 inch finger track to replace it and a set of new slides.  This one will be out riding on the lake by next weekend.  These little sleds fit my wife better she's only 5'4" and 125 lbs so the narrower seat and stance is actually a better match than what she had before.

98 summit2.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:
  • had some ambition this morning so I cleaned the carbs and un-kinked the new fuel lines that had previously been replaced, syphoned out the old fuel and put in 2 gallons of pre-mix and now we're good to go there.  Occaisonal hanging idle I believe is caused by the H.A.C. and a half shot of the primer brings it right down and stays there.  Tested compression 105 pto  108 mag on my harbor freight tester not to worried about that.  Gonna buy some new plugs and send it as is, not doing any clutch work at this time although secondary deflection is off a little.  It has a torn up 1.5" track on it now I have a 1 inch finger track to replace it and a set of new slides.  This one will be out riding on the lake by next weekend.  These little sleds fit my wife better she's only 5'4" and 125 lbs so the narrower seat and stance is actually a better match than what she had before.

98 summit2.jpg

Hell yeah....should be a good ride for her. :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

best looking sled of 05.  i put 9k miles on my 05 gade X

Yep.  This one has 6,??? 600HO Bone stock    Been sitting for a while, he's got young triplets. New hifax, shocks serviced, couple new bogies, new carbides, new 1.25" RS2 , 96 FT 1.375" TG IIs.  Said he wants to ride this for a while yet before he gets something new.  Told him he better not ride mine or  my kids then  :lol:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

With the clientele you have around that place lately , you should just turn the garage into a gay bar .   :bc:

I've only ever had one Arctic Cat in here. :dunno: I don't think that's anywhere near enough to consider this place a gay bar. :news: