Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I have some skeedoo pilots I can sell ya... Brand new condition... :pc:

Nope .  You should actually ride the sled this year  , then they wouldn't look so new ! 

Seriously tho , I did go with a Chinq bag and gas caddy for the new one , nice stuff .

:bc:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Was just thinking this and had it for years and years but an uber simple way to work on skid and track.  A simple come-a-long and a good eye bolt into some garage joists and BAM!  I love this.  I’ve got a lift too but I this thing is an awesome way to work on the skid.77B9CAB3-78D1-4678-AE0E-A6E089477BD1.jpeg

Thats how I do it too.  I like having two sets of hands doing track swaps, just makes it routine and quick.  

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Just got my hurricane flasher on with anti lag.   Studs, 4th wheel kit, scratchers, clutching, exhaust and pilot skis yet to go.  

20171201_211634.jpg

Very nice.  That thing oughta rip your arms off :bc: 

32 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Not your VAG... Sled saddleBAG...

I gotta goddamn Samsonite on the back of mine.  Tons of room for a bagger ride.  Can't run my linq can with it thoughIMG_1294.thumb.jpg.978c4a42e6125e6a0008b4aacf888a3e.jpg

43 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

No

And more no .

I sold that sled last week .     Jay graciously hooked me up with a slightly used Pilot 5.7 to replace the one that I destroyed on my old sled last season. New sled is running the stock Artco shit skis .      :bc:

:nose:

:snack:

47 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Nope .  You should actually ride the sled this year  , then they wouldn't look so new ! 

Seriously tho , I did go with a Chinq bag and gas caddy for the new one , nice stuff .

I know you did. I had one of those gas caddies and never used it once. Was gonna sell it to AMG but the base mount was broke. Cheap ass chinq shit...

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats how I do it too.  I like having two sets of hands doing track swaps, just makes it routine and quick.  

I gotta goddamn Samsonite on the back of mine.  Tons of room for a bagger ride.  Can't run my linq can with it thoughIMG_1294.thumb.jpg.978c4a42e6125e6a0008b4aacf888a3e.jpg

I'm strapping this bitch to the back of the etec this winter. Vince has a similar set up and it works good. 

Klim_Wolverine_Carry_On_bag.jpg

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'm strapping this bitch to the back of the etec this winter. Vince has a similar set up and it works good. 

Klim_Wolverine_Carry_On_bag.jpg

The newfie special....

Screenshot_20171202-171238.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

That finger track is decent on the trail, but useless in the powder. For trail riding it will do fine.

Its for my wife to ride and the groomed spur trail is on the the other side of our lake so the finger is fine. I also have a 136 2 inch that I'm saving for a REV project next summer.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and a doo gas can and tunnel bag :news:  

and put some DS2's on the front of that thing,  cheap multiple condition skis.  

ds2's suck compared to pilots

Just now, Zambroski said:

CA FTW.

:lol: most useless ski out there. I used to get them for next to nothing from Sheuring and even that wasnt enough to run them. Fucking junk and dangerous in a lot of conditions

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Are the foot stirrups any bigger on the sled compared to your SKS?  

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: most useless ski out there. I used to get them for next to nothing from Sheuring and even that wasnt enough to run them. Fucking junk and dangerous in a lot of conditions

Junk?  :lmao:  And only dangerous if you're a pencil armed dip shit riding way over your head.  :news: 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Not on anything more than a 100 mile day :bc:

Agreed.  I bet I only get 3-4 100+ mile days in a season though.  And at least one because I came home to punish some chili and went back out again later!

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Junk?  :lmao:  And only dangerous if you're a pencil armed dip shit riding way over your head.  :news: 

Those usi x2's I had were a work out, they took alot of tuning to make them bearable. The mohawks are much better. 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ds2's suck compared to pilots

pilot 5.7 are terrible offtrail and ron got the 137x1.75 to be able to ride with us out on the roads and hills.  The DS2 is a good all condition ski.  if you were pounding diamonds all day the pilots were OK,  first change i made to my XRS gade was taking them off.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

pilot 5.7 are terrible offtrail and ron got the 137x1.75 to be able to ride with us out on the roads and hills.  The DS2 is a good all condition ski.  if you were pounding diamonds all day the pilots were OK,  first change i made to my XRS gade was taking them off.  

Yah the 5.7 sucks offtrail ....the 6.7 is much better all around than the ds2

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

woolie and perm both ran XTX's and dumped them and went back to the DS2 because of how grabby they can be in the crusty and mixed conditions.  Plus on an XP/XS they are a workout.