Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

Just now, bussman said:

What skis are on this wreck? Ahhhaaahhhaa1111!!!yxB5pjR.jpg

I prefer analers picture of that sled better than yours.....you know....the one where is was putting your new artco whiz bang 800 back on the trailer 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah the 5.7 sucks offtrail ....the 6.7 is much better all around than the ds2

i never ran them my first freeride had the DS2 and i found them fine,  previously i ran slydogs on my 09 and 05 gade

they are not cheap and readily available anymore like the DS2

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i never ran them my first freeride had the DS2 and i found them fine,  previously i ran slydogs on my 09 and 05 gade

they are not cheap and readily available anymore like the DS2

yes 6.9 ...sorry

I was looking for 6.9's and decided to try the ds2 and they were just ok. Not nearly as good on trail and not that great off trail 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

woolie and perm both ran XTX's and dumped them and went back to the DS2 because of how grabby they can be in the crusty and mixed conditions.  Plus on an XP/XS they are a workout.  

C&A's are not very good trail skis.  I suppose there may be one model that may be OK but in general they are not a great trail ski in my experience.  

Stock Polaris skis are pretty good for everything except SnoX racing.  The Polaris mountain ski is pretty good in the snow and mountains and their trail sled skis are pretty good too.  If a person has trouble with stock Polaris skis they don't have the sled set up properly or don't know how to ride.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

C&A's are not very good trail skis.  I suppose there may be one model that may be OK but in general they are not a great trail ski in my experience.  

Stock Polaris skis are pretty good for everything except SnoX racing.  The Polaris mountain ski is pretty good in the snow and mountains and their trail sled skis are pretty good too.  If a person has trouble with stock Polaris skis they don't have the sled set up properly or don't know how to ride.  

I really havent ever ran a worse trail ski than the C&A from top of their lineup to the bottom. The MTX was actually the best ski of their I ran on the trail 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

All new 10 billion dollar superwizbzng skeedoo 1200 getting spanked by some stinky 10 year old Artco   :lol:  

down 10 hp and weighing in at 50lbs more......that f7 lost plenty that day as well :lol: faggot ass bussman got one pic he has to cling too.....his whole fleet was 1 for 27 that day 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

down 10 hp and weighing in at 50lbs more......that f7 lost plenty that day as well :lol: faggot ass bussman got one pic he has to cling too.....his whole fleet was 1 for 27 that day 

Excuses are like assholes , every body's  got one and they all stink . Don't feel bad tho , I got top ended by that old thing too :lol: 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Excuses are like assholes , every body's  got one and they all stink . Don't feel bad tho , I got top ended by that old thing too :lol: 

Took until 108mph to creep by you in your full jockey position. :lol: 

• Haha 1