Check your account email address ×

wrenchin sleds !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 not beginner lessons!!11

f7ben

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no clue ....I would assume its just a jet kit but if its older never know what kind of issues could pop up trying to convert it

Older one would likely be orifice change and gas valve spring  change, pretty easy to do.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Older one would likely be orifice change and gas valve spring  change, pretty easy to do.

I've done a few ranges etc not a tough job. Just finding the parts would or could be the issue .....probably no biggie

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no clue ....I would assume its just a jet kit but if its older never know what kind of issues could pop up trying to convert it

It's a spring kit for the gas valve and burner orfices . I can get the kit with the Mod# and Ser#

On 1/28/2017 at 2:43 PM, Anler said:

I was thinking the same thing but I think they are going to be crowded. 

On 1/28/2017 at 3:11 PM, Anler said:

It's a possibility!

Lots of snow N of 28. No need to go to Faggot Hill 

Trails were great on Sunday. Picked up 6-8" Sat night into Sunday. And it was still snowing.

Unfortunately, I had to cut my trip short and come home. Dad's in the hospital. Had to have surgery yesterday and is still in the ICU recovering. About to head up there in a few and sit with mom. Sucked leaving that, but it is what it is   Still lots of winter left. 

On a side note.  Love my Renegade XRS. Haven't even really messe with anything yet, because the trails were so different Saturday than they were on Sunday. It handled pretty damn good how I got it from the factory.  Was about to start playing with the adjustments on the front end a bit, then I found out about my dad at a stop. So we just headed back and packed up and headed out.

Still in break in mode , but it hauls ass pretty damn good as is :news:

IMG_20170130_120008625.jpg

I had to let off for a stop, sled was still pulling 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Trails were great on Sunday. Picked up 6-8" Sat night into Sunday. And it was still snowing.

Unfortunately, I had to cut my trip short and come home. Dad's in the hospital. Had to have surgery yesterday and is still in the ICU recovering. About to head up there in a few and sit with mom. Sucked leaving that, but it is what it is   Still lots of winter left. 

On a side note.  Love my Renegade XRS. Haven't even really messe with anything yet, because the trails were so different Saturday than they were on Sunday. It handled pretty damn good how I got it from the factory.  Was about to start playing with the adjustments on the front end a bit, then I found out about my dad at a stop. So we just headed back and packed up and headed out.

that sucks good luck with your dad

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hope your dad makes a speedy recovery. 

Of course you love it, its fucking awesome. 

We are planning a trip up north now. havent decided where yet but i think i would like to go to the keweenaw. Looks to be shaping up nicely now that the bullshit thaw is over. We better get some hellacious weather in March cuz January sucked dicks!

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

that sucks good luck with your dad

Thanks man.  This is 77 heading S just outside of Grand Marais on Sunday afternoon.  Hated having to leave this :flush:

IMG_20170129_140117220.jpg

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hope your dad makes a speedy recovery. 

Of course you love it, its fucking awesome. 

We are planning a trip up north now. havent decided where yet but i think i would like to go to the keweenaw. Looks to be shaping up nicely now that the bullshit thaw is over. We better get some hellacious weather in March cuz January sucked dicks!

Thanks man. 

Yes it is.  Fuckin sled is sick. Can't wait to ride it again. :bc:

Like I said, N of 28 is awesome  

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

sorry about your dad,  mine finally will run a true hundy on gps speedo is about 10 high.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

sorry about your dad,  

mine finally will run a true hundy on gps speedo is about 10 high.  

Thanks Jeff :bc:  I left the hospital about 4:45, and he was doing a lot better. Hopefully he will be in a regular room tomorrow. But for now, he's still in the Surgical ICU recovery. 

So if speedo is 10 high. And I was reading 110 , at 60%+ still left on break in. And it was still pulling, when I had to let off, this sled it gonna fly after break in mode :bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Thanks man.  This is 77 heading S just outside of Grand Marais on Sunday afternoon.  Hated having to leave this :flush:

IMG_20170129_140117220.jpg

Thanks man. 

Yes it is.  Fuckin sled is sick. Can't wait to ride it again. :bc:

Like I said, N of 28 is awesome  

Glad you were able to get out and squeeze it.  Prayers and best wishes to your pops :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Not asking you to get into any details , jay , but is pop gonna be ok ?

Hopefully.  He is continuing to improve and the Dr's all seem to be positive, so now its just a matter of wait and see.  They're talking a couple weeks in the hospital to recover.  He's so drugged up right now, all he's really doing is sleeping . Which is good because the more rest he gets the better he will be and quicker to recover.   Shitty way to spend you 84th birthday (tomorrow)   Although there is some mighty fine eye candy there where he's at. :bc: To bad he's to high on pain meds appreciate the "scenery" :lmao: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hopefully.  He is continuing to improve and the Dr's all seem to be positive, so now its just a matter of wait and see.  They're talking a couple weeks in the hospital to recover.  He's so drugged up right now, all he's really doing is sleeping . Which is good because the more rest he gets the better he will be and quicker to recover.   Shitty way to spend you 84th birthday (tomorrow)   Although there is some mighty fine eye candy there where he's at. :bc: To bad he's to high on pain meds appreciate the "scenery" :lmao: 

No fun watchin your folks get old :bc: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No fun watchin your folks get old :bc: 

No, no it isn't at all when their health deteriorates.  He's been going downhill for about the past 6 1/2 years . I worry about my mom. She's gonna be a mess when he's gone. They've been together over 60 years 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No, no it isn't at all when their health deteriorates.  He's been going downhill for about the past 6 1/2 years . I worry about my mom. She's gonna be a mess when he's gone. They've been together over 60 years 

My pops would have turned 88 this April.  Ma's 82 now, taken up smoking cigs, and is shacked up with a retired undertaker in Ft. Myers :lol:  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

My pops would have turned 88 this April.  Ma's 82 now, taken up smoking cigs, and is shacked up with a retired undertaker in Ft. Myers :lol:  :bc: 

Hell of a time to start smoking :lol:  

My mom will be 77 on April 3rd Their 60th anniversary is April 13th    Hopefully he's around for that 

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hell of a time to start smoking :lol:  

My mom will be 77 on April 3rd Their 60th anniversary is April 13th    Hopefully he's around for that 

They get pretty set in their ways....she tired firing one up right in the kitchen recently.  "ma....no one smokes in the house anymore!"  "well....shit on that"  she says :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hell no it's not and I feel your pain! Hope your dad makes a speedy recovery. My mom had another heart attack while snowbirding in Florida last week and my dad, after the cancer and his stroke, is having a real hard time with things. Stubborn old Pollock won't let me help much either. I hate seeing them get old.

Positive note I'm headed up to Strongs next weekend and Lewiston the weekend after that. Chili cook off on our lake this weekend and some friendly races. Glad to see winter made it back