Check your account email address ×

I had covid

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Unlike myself she didn’t take an antihistamine to stop post nasal drip or Mucinex to break up mucus that forms as a result. I did both and never got a cough. My wife hates taking any kind of meds. I loaded up on them including doubling up on my vitamins. I have two buddies who treated it the same way and their girlfriends treated it like my wife and they were sick for weeks like my with was. My wife was also lax the last two years on her vitamin i take where I was religious about it. I didn’t lose taste and smell by my wife did. This is a sign of a zinc deficiency. 

This is 100% accurate information. Any Pharmacist or Doctor worth a shit will tell you this. 

Yet @Jimmy Snacks @HSR @Woodtick @Big Crappie

Apparently all have Doctor degrees now . SMH. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

This is 100% accurate information. 

I’m laughing because he said his wife “let it” get into her chest and if that’s even possible why did he sit there and let it happen to her?😂

BTW it says that right on the boxes of those meds FFS.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m laughing because he said his wife “let it” get into her chest and if that’s even possible why did he sit there and let it happen to her?😂

Apparently she didn't listen to him and hates taking meds ...is what he said. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Complete bull shit.

It is but he has to keep convincing himself that big pharma would never lie and has been in this fight for purely humanitarian reasons.  Has nothing to do with the fact they made billions in profits last year and are now maintaining the scare so people will go get boosted and keep taking booster even when the fucked up data still shows adverse reactions on a scale never before rationalized as acceptable. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

Hopefully you stayed home and did not go out.  The vaccinated are very susceptible to contracting it and more of them are ending up in the ICU every day.

Yup ...

31 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I have been cutting the vaxxer's a lot of slack lately.  They are on edge and should be since the data keeps flowing in every day that not only did the shot not prevent covid, like they were initially promised, they are now the primary receivers/transmitters of it and among the hospitalized and dying. 

This happening all while their favorite news outlet keeps spreading more fear, doom and looming lockdowns everywhere.  Oh and the fourth booster coming soon. 

Sorta sad tbh ...

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The majority  of people in ICU’s and on Vents are unvaccinated...it is what it is. Now are the vaccines  doing what they were promised....absolutely not.

Wrong & you know it...

6 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

There are more vaxxed than unvaxxed.  More of them should be getting sick, because there’s more of them.

According to MN Dept of Health, 90% of new cases in the state are Omicron.  Omicron affects upper respiratory, where Delta went after lower respiratory.  That’s one of the reasons why Omicron is milder.

Why are the majority of vaxxed gett ing it? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

It is but he has to keep convincing himself that big pharma would never lie and has been in this fight for purely humanitarian reasons.  Has nothing to do with the fact they made billions in profits last year and are now maintaining the scare so people will go get boosted and keep taking booster even when the fucked up data still shows adverse reactions on a scale never before rationalized as acceptable. 

I don’t have to convince myself of anything but nice position assigment. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Yup ...

Sorta sad tbh ...

Wrong & you know it...

You’ve found yourself a good home here...happy for you.😂👊🏻

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself...I will say that you fit in perfectly with the rest of the mouth breathing fucktards here. :thumbsup:

Aaaaaannnnddddd there are the ever famous, always out of touch ramblings we wait for!!!

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When they say stupid  shit they get insulted...anything else?

Oddly, I know EXACTLY what you are talking about... :lol:

I don’t have to convince myself of anything but nice position assigment. 

'Position assignment' isn't a FSCE thing... wrong forum...

Said it the other day... comes here and takes pot shots at people then scurries away to the safety of BHI.... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Take a look at black cumin seed.

Wifey made me a couple concoctions yesterday.  

Warm water with lemon peels, raw honey, apple cider vinger....its amazing what natural ingredients will do for your immune system. 

Dumb Americans think everything will be solved by a magic Vaccine or Pill....they love their drugs 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Wifey made me a couple concoctions yesterday.  

Warm water with lemon peels, raw honey, apple cider vinger....its amazing what natural ingredients will do for your immune system. 

Dumb Americans think everything will be solved by a magic Vaccine or Pill....they love their drugs 

Honey is good too, lots of studies on black cumin seed with fantastic results.

https://www.uts.edu.au/news/health-science/promising-new-treatment-covid-19-infection

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

This is 100% accurate information. Any Pharmacist or Doctor worth a shit will tell you this. 

Me ...hell no. But when you have the top guy funding a chi-com bio weapon lab, to make the viruses that are now in circulation- telling people to get jabbed with a brand new tech expiremental vax  ....red flags go up. Then I look to the experts that oppose it to see what they have to say. 

Wife telling me one of her friends on FB last night just got booster. Now sicker than a dog running a 102. Yea fuck that ...

You’ve found yourself a good home here...happy for you.😂👊🏻

I've been here since it was formed - after Wollie imploded Hcs. 

Now back to your misinformation post. You going to correct that - or would you rather get slapped around first?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This seems to be just another phenomenon of the vax that nobody has any interest in studying or if they are have yet to publish any findings.  There is some opinion out there that the spike proteins in the original vax are highly targeted at the original strain and not very effective when faced with the variants.  

I have seen zero published by any of the manufacturers that they have modified the vax in any way to target the variants.  Why?  would it be because they might have to begin new trials with a modified version to see if a previously vaxxed individual would have further complications when getting the boosters??  That would also introduce more skepticism and make it harder to convince people to keep getting the shots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because women are smarter than men, can't tell them anything, can't reason with them. Been married 40 years, only way to

get them to do something is to make them think they came up with the idea

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Me ...hell no. But when you have the top guy funding a chi-com bio weapon lab, to make the viruses that are now in circulation- telling people to get jabbed with a brand new tech expiremental vax  ....red flags go up. Then I look to the experts that oppose it to see what they have to say. 

Wife telling me one of her friends on FB last night just got booster. Now sicker than a dog running a 102. Yea fuck that ...

my stepdaughter's husband has been hiding from everything. got his booster and was leveled for days. that's way worse than i was with covid. red flag for me was when they were offering money., weed , concert tickets, college tuition, drawings, etc as an incentive to get the jab. mmmmmm no thanks. 

Now back to your misinformation post. You going to correct that - or would you rather get slapped around first?

3 minutes ago, jdsky said:

This seems to be just another phenomenon of the vax that nobody has any interest in studying or if they are have yet to publish any findings.  There is some opinion out there that the spike proteins in the original vax are highly targeted at the original strain and not very effective when faced with the variants.  

I have seen zero published by any of the manufacturers that they have modified the vax in any way to target the variants.  Why?  would it be because they might have to begin new trials with a modified version to see if a previously vaxxed individual would have further complications when getting the boosters??  That would also introduce more skepticism and make it harder to convince people to keep getting the shots.

Good post ...

• Like 1

• Gold Member
54 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Good post ...

Sad when he is spittin truth and these Goofs on a Sled forum laugh at Him and think he is stupid.  Unbelievable.  

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

My bad didnt mean to lump you in 

8 minutes ago, jdsky said:

How does a booster work against a variant it never was designed against?

Pure stupidity.

• Like 3

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

How does a booster work against a variant it never was designed against?

Pure stupidity.

Exactly.  But the vax everyone on the planet regardless of cost or outcome like to use the logic that boosters are perfectly normal because you have to get a flu shot every year but leave out the fact that the flu shot is not the same every year.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Pouts is such an idiot. Comes in here all high and mighty but has zero clue how stupid he really is. :news: Imagine going from site to site and getting the same responses from his posts then continuing to do that and still not be able to figure that out? More dense than a 2x2 block of lead. 

"137 FULLY vaccinated in the ICU compared to 123 in the unvaccinated"

"1,353 FULLY vaccinated individuals in the hospital and 457 in the unvaccinated"

"10,865 cases in the FULLY vaccinated compared to 1,714 in the unvaccinated" 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149466

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, irv said:

Pouts is such an idiot. Comes in here all high and mighty but has zero clue how stupid he really is. :news: Imagine going from site to site and getting the same responses from his posts then continuing to do that and still not be able to figure that out? More dense than a 2x2 block of lead. 

"137 FULLY vaccinated in the ICU compared to 123 in the unvaccinated"

"1,353 FULLY vaccinated individuals in the hospital and 457 in the unvaccinated"

"10,865 cases in the FULLY vaccinated compared to 1,714 in the unvaccinated" 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149466

Dude I caught Covid this last time from a fully vaxed and boosted moron.

How you think I feel.....

Same person who told me they would never get covid, then months later denied she said that and said it just helps not get "so sick", then told me helps you from NOT being hospitalized. Now that isnt even true. 🤦‍♂️

And I was better in less time . And wasnt in bed for a week like Her either. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1