Check your account email address ×

Aaron Rodgers dropping Truth bombs

jtssrx

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

I never went to the hospital... nor my wife..

Odd, that....

yet the hospitals are full of people with it so just because you were not one does not mean it does not happen. 

try to get a doc visit or a surgery right now and it's a shit show because of all the people panicking about the covid.  now do they all need to be there,  no.  Do you really need a test if you have the symptons,  no. but the people still do it.    

• Platinum Contributing Member

Early on the medical community, liberals in govt and MSM pushed that the vaccine was the way to avoid infection.   This was a MAJOR, MAJOR injustice thrown upon the American people.   From the get go if it was just sold as it should have been as a means to avoid more serious illness we wouldn't be going thru the conflict we are in America right now.   They are all to blame.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yet the hospitals are full of people with it so just because you were not one does not mean it does not happen. 

try to get a doc visit or a surgery right now and it's a shit show because of all the people panicking about the covid.  now do they all need to be there,  no.  Do you really need a test if you have the symptons,  no. but the people still do it.    

That is not why . Talk to doctors they will tell you it is because people put off going for over a yr now shit got backlogged and shit got worse for them . And this is a direct result of the govenment spreading fear among the lemming .so much for the we have to get every one health insurance so they are affrwde to go to see a doctor to catch things early and people will no longer be closing up emergency rooms because they out off going to see a doctor 

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Early on the medical community, liberals in govt and MSM pushed that the vaccine was the way to avoid infection.   This was a MAJOR, MAJOR injustice thrown upon the American people.   From the get go if it was just sold as it should have been as a means to avoid more serious illness we wouldn't be going thru the conflict we are in America right now.   They are all to blame.  

And they are still telling people they are 98% effective and there are no side effects . 

My wife's exact hives  issues are exploding around the world now and doctors can no longer pass it off as a unknown.  Face book is doing there part to run cover  . But even they are backing off on pulling groups and just pulling posts 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And they are still telling people they are 98% effective and there are no side effects . 

My wife's exact hives  issues are exploding around the world now and doctors can no longer pass it off as a unknown.  Face book is doing there part to run cover  . But even they are backing off on pulling groups and just pulling posts 

Been saying this like a broken record since Feb of 2020, all I want is honesty from all involved and its been nothing but manipulated propaganda made political because they hated Trump.  Crazy thing about that is Trump never said one thing bad about the vaccine in fact exactly the opposite.   He also should get credit for ordering millions of doses before the trials were done.   This made it available to millions of high risk people earlier than it would have been.  

I'm not anti-vaccine just want the truth about effectiveness and risks.   My oldest had COVID 2nd week of December this year and he hardly had any symptoms.   I'm grateful for the vaccine for him as he has always had pretty severe asthma and every cold he got would end up in his chest and almost always bronchitis or pneumonia.  It may have been a lifesaver for him.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes poll numbers are what are going to end the pandemic. 

And there is the answer right there. It will all magically disappear and if anyone questions what the hell just happened for the last 2 yrs, it will get almost zero attention. Climate change or some other major story will hit and all will be forgotten. 

coovviddd2.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Oops, looks like you made that up.

F212D88F-B9B1-4300-9748-8C70CD317E1F.png

You need to research what you posted but you don’t do that cause you’re a piece of shit as a person 

that’s  the 6 week average. They switched to that after the holy vaccinated took over daily hospitalizations 

fuck are you one dumb piece of shit 

Edited by ACE
  • Haha 2