Check your account email address ×

Aaron Rodgers dropping Truth bombs

jtssrx

same here. i know many including myself that breezed right through. my vaxxed friend got it worse than me. i know someone else on round 2 . only death around me was a friend who had hardened lungs from cement dust. he was on the transplant list. 

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Same here.

I know 20+ people who have had Covid , nobody ended up in the Hospital. 

BUT I just took a home test along with my Son, we are both run down since yesterday and he has a sniffle....We were around Family who are "vaxxed" and apparently they just recovered so I was furious when they casually told me as we are sitting at the dinner table and their Kid is coughing in my Sons face 😒 " oh dont worry we are vaccinated" I moved my 4 yo Son to the other side and got a dirty look from the Mom...

Fuck you bitch. The vaxxed are fucking idiots and think they cant spread it. I said well I hope You Guys are still not shedding? They looked at me like I had 3 heads ...fucking Morons . I had it twice already but didnt need it a third time from ignorant Sheep. Im still gonna lay low a few days and avoid people just in case. 

Edited by EvilBird

it's kind of like my urologist . for kidney stones i take meds, one of which is potassium . turns out my body does not process it. they come out just like when i took them. doc said "well, you have to take it" . but doc, i crap them out whole , why bother? " well you have to take it". not the cheapest either and just cycling them through was pointless

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

it's kind of like my urologist . for kidney stones i take meds, one of which is potassium . turns out my body does not process it. they come out just like when i took them. doc said "well, you have to take it" . but doc, i crap them out whole , why bother? " well you have to take it". not the cheapest either and just cycling them through was pointless

Smash 'em into powder.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

well cdc just lowered the days to 5. 10 sucked but was more of a chance of not spreading it

Yeah thats what they said to me, I was like I dont give a fuck . You think the CDC knows anything when they have been wrong all along? No answer.  Just dumb sheep . And i love them as family but still just ignorant and selfish as fuck. They should of stayed the fuck home. But instead im the problem because Im not vaxxed and I dont want their kid coughing all over my family. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah thats what they said to me, I was like I dont give a fuck . You think the CDC knows anything when they have been wrong all along? No answer.  Just dumb sheep . And i love them as family but still just ignorant and selfish as fuck. They should of stayed the fuck home. But instead im the problem because Im not vaxxed and I dont want their kid coughing all over my family. 

They’re either liars or incompetent but I think it’s both 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

You need to research what you posted but you don’t do that cause you’re a piece of shit as a person 

that’s  the 6 week average. They switched to that after the holy vaccinated took over daily hospitalizations 

fuck are you one dumb piece of shit 

Haha, ok. :lol:

Then just post your info that shows the rates of hospitalization are higher for vaccinated. My guess? There is none.

Edited by akvanden

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

Well cdc just lowered the days to 5.10 sucked but was more of a chance of not spreading it

Is that because their narrative is crumbling and the pushback is growing stronger and stronger everyday? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Then just post your info that shows the rates of hospitalization are higher for vaccinated. My guess? There is none.

It's all you have left hospitizarions?

When most coming into the hospital have nothing to do with covid.

FHzqAeWX0AYBD-C?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Your Graph only shows a 3% difference between the vaxed and unvaxed, I expected a bigger difference.

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know the narrative is on a respirator when all pushing it can’t even stay on the same page anymore.  Holy shit.  If I was listening to them at all, I’d be confused at which lie to shit my pants over right now.  :lmao:

CNN on cloth and disposable face masks. I've been saying this since the beginning and my Karen cousins must of had strokes, since I haven't heard from them for awhile. 😂

Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There's no place for them in light of Omicron," said CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician and visiting professor of health policy and management at the George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health, on CNN Newsroom Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/24/health/cloth-mask-omicron-variant-wellness/index.html

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

CNN on cloth and disposable face masks. I've been saying this since the beginning and my Karen cousins must of had strokes, since I haven't heard from them for awhile. 😂

Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There's no place for them in light of Omicron," said CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen, an emergency physician and visiting professor of health policy and management at the George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health, on CNN Newsroom Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/24/health/cloth-mask-omicron-variant-wellness/index.html

Gotta love how they admit in the articcle they lied to the public due to N95 shortages......as if its no big deal.