Check your account email address ×

3 out of 4 COVID cases in the US are now Omicron. 9 out of 10 in some areas.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ACE said:

If omicron is indeed a mild illness, and the vaccines are causing medical issues, what the fuck are we doing?

especially with kids that’s just sick 

And previous infection is 27 times more effective than stopping a second infection than the vaccine is stopping the first.   Its fucking nuts what the people "in charge" are doing. 

Just now, Highmark said:

And previous infection is 27 times more effective than stopping a second infection than the vaccine is stopping the first.   Its fucking nuts what the people "in charge" are doing. 

Can only be described as mass psychosis caused by corruption 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

There will be a new variation after the first of the year and everyone will get it. Covid is never going away 

We can’t stop a corona virus. We learned that in like grade 7 health class 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Well when the Biden admin lets a 100k illegal aliens in a month not tested or vaxed and spreads them all across the nation I wouldn't think it would take to long to spread disease..great way to put American lives and lively hood at risk Joe..

Looks at @Mainecat

Good point ...

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

WHO recognizes new variant on Nov. 26th, 2021.

First case reported in the US Dec. 1st, 2021.

3 out of 4 positive tests in the US are now Omicron by Dec, 20th, 2021.  

:lol:  Sorry, not buying it. 

It's just a cover since the vaxxed are getting sick.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And THAT......is where they lost my trust indefinitely, opening the border gates while spreading fear to the rest of us.

X2

40 minutes ago, CFM said:

When you get your + tests back it doesn’t tell you what variant. Why ?

Atleast ours didn’t, and our last + one was one week ago this past Friday.

It’s supposedly a much more involved test to find out the strain so they rarely actually test for that.  Here anyway 

what they do is test the odd sample then just attribute most cases in that area to the strain they find 

• Like 1

What will happen after 10 boosters.

Maybe its time to start listening to those who have been right since day one instead of fools who thought after two weeks this would be over.

Results from the first study   

• There was a high incidence of the various menstrual changes among menstruating women aged 18–30 years. 
  • As many as 37.8 per cent reported at least one of the changes during their last period before vaccination. 
  • After the first dose, 39.4 per cent reported at least one of the changes, and after the second dose, 40.9 per cent. 
  • The proportion who reported heavier periods than normal was higher after the first vaccine dose than before vaccination, 13.6 per cent and 7.6 per cent, respectively. 
  • After the second dose, the incidence of various disturbances increased. 
  • Menstrual changes after the first dose were short-lived and returned to normal by the time for vaccination with the second dose, approximately two to three months after vaccination with the first dose.    
  • Among women who reported menstrual changes after the first dose, 92.3 per cent were also vaccinated with dose 2. Among women who did not report any disturbances after the first dose, 94 per cent were vaccinated with dose 2. 
  • Among women who experienced changes after the first dose, almost two out of three women also experienced them after the second dose. 
  • Data about the duration of menstrual changes after dose 2 are not yet available, but this will continue to be monitored.   

These changes were studied among female participants in the UngVoksen cohort study:  

https://www.fhi.no/en/studies/ungvoksen/increased-incidence-of-menstrual-changes-among-young-women/

Did I not just hear on the radio 2 days ago that the new outbreak of Covid across the country is due to the Delta variant, per Fauci's report?  

This morning's news now trying to convince me today's outbreak is due to the Omicron variant?

I'm a bit fucking confused here people....:lol:

Edited by hayward

Its just a personal observation here but everyone i know that has tested positive in the last few weeks was vaccinated,  thats more than a dozen people. 

i have yet to test myself but im confident i caught the delta at a small hospital just after thanksgiving where my brother is currently.  theyve had a huge outbreak there they are dealing with.  most bizzare to me is no one is doing ANY contact tracing. we have to sign in and out so they have the means to get ahold of all visitors but didnt.    i only learned of the outbreak when my brother called and i asked what the commotion was in the background,, he started telling me about the plastic walls they were putting up in various parts of the hospital.   but NO CALL!?!??  im still trying to understand this part..

11 minutes ago, old indy said:

Its just a personal observation here but everyone i know that has tested positive in the last few weeks was vaccinated,  thats more than a dozen people. 

i have yet to test myself but im confident i caught the delta at a small hospital just after thanksgiving where my brother is currently.  theyve had a huge outbreak there they are dealing with.  most bizzare to me is no one is doing ANY contact tracing. we have to sign in and out so they have the means to get ahold of all visitors but didnt.    i only learned of the outbreak when my brother called and i asked what the commotion was in the background,, he started telling me about the plastic walls they were putting up in various parts of the hospital.   but NO CALL!?!??  im still trying to understand this part..

It's all about getting digital id's for people ...and then govt control.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

If omicron is indeed a mild illness, and the vaccines are causing medical issues, what the fuck are we doing?

especially with kids that’s just sick 

According to you, the leaky vaccines caused omicron. “Stop the press, the vaccines created the variant we wanted. No more vaccinations, we can all go home now.”

Let’s just keep this mutation machine a rolling, we’ll get an even weaker more transmissible one next. Eh?

Show some gratitude. The vaccinated sacrificed a lot to birth the variant you wanted.

:pc:

Edited by akvanden

49 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

It's all about getting digital id's for people ...and then govt control.

It's all part of the UN 2030 Agenda, where you will own nothing and be happy.  Then we have the two clueless morons below.  

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Like a driver's license and passport?

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Will fix voter fraud claims then. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, akvanden said:

According to you, the leaky vaccines caused omicron. “Stop the press, the vaccines created the variant we wanted. No more vaccinations, we can all go home now.”

Let’s just keep this mutation machine a rolling, we’ll get an even weaker more transmissible one next. Eh?

Show some gratitude. The vaccinated sacrificed a lot to birth the variant you wanted.

:pc:

So the vaccinated people can cause mutations?

tell me more…