Check your account email address ×

3 out of 4 COVID cases in the US are now Omicron. 9 out of 10 in some areas.

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

i don't understand why the vaxxed are in such fear of the unvaxxed. you have the vax and should feel confident. after all, anything an unvaxxed can give you so can a vaxxed. not like it is any different. you would think the unvaxxed would be the scared ones. plenty of vaxxed getting sick around here. my friend who is fully vaxxed, mask, etc, got covid and was worse than i was. what is the point ? they may try to convince the vaxxed that they survived because of the vax. no way of proving that when tons without it get by just fine

They’re scared because they’re told to be scared. No other reason. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm sensing we're gonna have a deadly "flu" epidemic in the coming year(s).  Damn flu!  That shit is gonna come in and wipe out everyone who's system is just frail as tinsel from all these fucking CoYviD shots.

The shots don't weaken your immune system.  That is AC's stupid propaganda.  They also don't help anymore than getting Covid.  Both wane over time.  Welcome to seasonal Covid.  

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The shots don't weaken your immune system.  That is AC's stupid propaganda.  They also don't help anymore than getting Covid.  Both wane over time.  Welcome to seasonal Covid.  

Pfizer immunity is 27x weaker than proper immunity according to the Jews 

33 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No, its the covid doing that.  :lol:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/alpha-variant-evolved-to-suppress-the-immune-system-and-omicron-shares-a-similar-mutation-study-1.5719834

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

This is incorrect. Almost anything you put in your body to stave off a sickness weakens your natural system.  Your body will respond by not creating as many cells to counteract the virus.  That's why boosters are being pushed so heavily.  I think the Moronic strain, while less lethal is fucking a lot of the "fully vaxxed" people up.  Same reason those who get the flu vax every year almost always suffer the first time they don't or, get it later in the season anyway.  

This is a shit show.  Nobody has any interest in talking the truth about natural immunity.  There's no money or fear mongering power to be had in that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Mass vax mutates virus.  Like I told you.

This is true for all non sterilizing vaccines.  Virology 101.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mass vax mutates virus.  Like I told you.

This is true for all non sterilizing vaccines.  Virology 101.

I really don’t know how people don’t understand that 

Not true.  Subject yourself to bacteria and you can deal, hide like a pussy and use anti bacterial everything and you will get sick like hell.  Vaccines expose your body to things they need to attack preparing them. Shots like the flu do the same.  It is not a weakening.  

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I answered.  You obviously haven't taken 101....

Not my fault you can't think or read and need Twitter to do it for you.

What is causing more mutations?  You can do it.

How do you like your crow?

47 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not true.  Subject yourself to bacteria and you can deal, hide like a pussy and use anti bacterial everything and you will get sick like hell.  Vaccines expose your body to things they need to attack preparing them. Shots like the flu do the same.  It is not a weakening.  

Holy fuck :lol: 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ACE said:

Holy fuck :lol: 

A fine example of Dunning Kruger he is. He comes across so sure of himself, so righteous, so convicted in his thoughts, that no matter what proof is presented to him, he instantly laughs it off as gibberish. 

2 hours ago, irv said:

A fine example of Dunning Kruger he is. He comes across so sure of himself, so righteous, so convicted in his thoughts, that no matter what proof is presented to him, he instantly laughs it off as gibberish. 

It’s a strange thing with the fear cult. Because it makes them feel good about themselves, they have this strange notion that there’s absolutely no way possible that there could be any negative consequences to these actions 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is how we fight a virus?  For the idiots who still think this is about a virus.

The vaxx passes are anti science as fuck :lol: 

the fear cult loves it though. It makes them feel good 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

It’s a strange thing with the fear cult. Because it makes them feel good about themselves, they have this strange notion that there’s absolutely no way possible that there could be any negative consequences to these actions 

Just putting this here.

2 days in a row now they haven't posted the case numbers of the fully vaccinated and the case numbers of the unvaccinated.

Prior to Christmas, this was done everyday, and at last count the cases in the fully vaxxed outnumbered those in the unvaxxed by a factor of 8 to 1.

Gee, I wonder where that number is now and why they don't want you to see it?? :news:

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/149143 

Edited by irv