Check your account email address ×

Just the beginning

Snake

Texas State Rep. Ryan Guillen, a longtime Democrat, is switching over to the Republican Party, announcing that “many of us are waking up to the fact that the values of those in Washington, DC, are not our values, not the values of most Texans.”

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

Texas State Rep. Ryan Guillen, a longtime Democrat, is switching over to the Republican Party, announcing that “many of us are waking up to the fact that the values of those in Washington, DC, are not our values, not the values of most Texans.”

It amazes me how anyone could still like the Dems/Liberals after all they have done. But then again, after reading some of the posts here by some of them, I am not surprised in the least.  

liberals4.jpg

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Beto is running for governor... :lol:

I can't wait until he loses his 3rd straight race..  He isn't even smart enough to sit out a red wave election. Beta boy is gonna get his ass kicked.

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Too bad the Rinos sold the repubs, and the country, down the river in this new spending bill. 

It was pretty much a self invitation to a primary....

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I put my order in for reminders today 

Screenshot_20211115-195610_Chrome.jpg

Went from "You didn't build that" with Obama

To people loosing their businesses and "I did that" with Biden

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You should get multiple covid boosters

There it is again....you are such a little cunt.

If you can’t handle an internet sled forum without wishing death on people maybe log off.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you can’t handle an internet sled forum without wishing death on people maybe log off.

It's hilarious that you're crying about me telling MC to take multiple boosters. You use to like every post Ben used to make when he would wish death on people you disagreed with on the site. Yes you're a massive hypocrite 

You should take multiple as well.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

A liberal in Texas who says he will come for your guns.  :lmao:

From what I understand, Austin is a liberal shithole. Blows my mind that there could possibly be such a large gathering of libs in a place like Texas, honestly. It’s going to be interesting to see if all the whackadoos moving to Texas and Florida from the east coast and California try to turn Texas and Florida into liberal shitholes like where they came from. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wishing people take Covid shot boosters is wishing death on people now? What did I miss on that deal, or so I even want to know? 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

From what I understand, Austin is a liberal shithole. Blows my mind that there could possibly be such a large gathering of libs in a place like Texas, honestly. It’s going to be interesting to see if all the whackadoos moving to Texas and Florida from the east coast and California try to turn Texas and Florida into liberal shitholes like where they came from. 

Funny you mention that.  A girl I grew up there lives in Austin.  I guess its a pretty artsy town...whatever.  Granted its anecdotal, but she is the typical brainwashed angry liberal.  Her Trump hatred was off the charts.  I am just hoping the rest of the state out numbers wackadoos like her.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Texas should succeed.  

Succeed?  They already do succeed you moron.  If you meant to say SECEDE .. I would rather see it be California, and ideally you'd move there before it happens :lol2:

10 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

People are stupid. I bet most of these idiots get piles of votes. 

That's a given, yep!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Someone triggered, calling someone else a cunt.  Oh the irony.  By the way Jimmy - aren't the boosters safe?  Why would anyone be worried about getting their booster if they're so confident in the vaccine?  You should have been able to LAUGH at the comment instead of going full triggered.

29 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Wishing people take Covid shot boosters is wishing death on people now? What did I miss on that deal, or so I even want to know? 

This ^^^

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I can't wait until he loses his 3rd straight race..  He isn't even smart enough to sit out a red wave election. Beta boy is gonna get his ass kicked.

He’s making a nice living off of dummy donators to his little show.

Texas should succeed.  

:lol:

“Intellectual elite!”

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

A liberal in Texas who says he will come for your guns.  :lmao:

He’s such a twat.  A real mental case on top of it.

• Like 1

Texas should succeed.  

Texas is already pretty successful.   They might be even more so if the seceded.