Check your account email address ×

Just the beginning

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s making a nice living off of dummy donators to his little show.

:lol:

“Intellectual elite!”

He’s such a twat.  A real mental case on top of it.

An English Lit major with a DUI and Burglary charge as a young man.  :lol:  Seem's "qualified" to be a democrap. 

Edited by Highmark

12 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Too bad the Rinos sold the repubs, and the country, down the river in this new spending bill. 

Weird. How come the media can't talk about the bill without first calling it the bipartisan spending bill?  Why so eager to give credit to Republicans for such a major accomplishment, they had no hand in? 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There it is again....you are such a little cunt.

If you can’t handle an internet sled forum without wishing death on people maybe log off.

Covid Booster= Death? 

So Jimmy you now on the side that these vaccines are probably dangerous like most of us have come to believe? .....

Welcome aboard Bud. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

It's hilarious that you're crying about me telling MC to take multiple boosters. You use to like every post Ben used to make when he would wish death on people you disagreed with on the site. Yes you're a massive hypocrite 

You should take multiple as well.  

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Covid Booster= Death? 

So Jimmy you now on the side that these vaccines are probably dangerous like most of us have come to believe? .....

Welcome aboard Bud. 👍

He's likely the dumbest, most unaware, ignorant, stupidest member on this site. Not long ago he told me I should eat one but today he's all enraged that someone else wished death on someone by getting a booster. :crazy:

I don't think I have ever interacted with anyone on any forum that is as big of a loser than Snacks. 

loser-looser.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

An English Lit major with a DUI and Burglary charge as a young man.  :lol:  Seem's "qualified" to be a democrap. 

Dem’s love their criminals.

Drop cash bail if you can’t afford it

VP and celebrities fund you getting out if you do get a bail amt

several dem cities not prosecuting theft/shop lifting under $800

defund police

rioting is supported

covid - let all types criminals out of jail

no background checks of illegal immigrants

open border to illegal immigrants. Cash payouts. Boarding/schooling/health care/etc

list goes on and on.

Edited by CFM
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

From what I understand, Austin is a liberal shithole. Blows my mind that there could possibly be such a large gathering of libs in a place like Texas, honestly. It’s going to be interesting to see if all the whackadoos moving to Texas and Florida from the east coast and California try to turn Texas and Florida into liberal shitholes like where they came from. 

Of corxe they will not even a question . Already attempting it 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Weird. How come the media can't talk about the bill without first calling it the bipartisan spending bill?  Why so eager to give credit to Republicans for such a major accomplishment, they had no hand in? 

Well, for starters, if it wasn’t for the dumbfuck rinos that helped pass the stupid fucking thing, it would have died on the vine. 

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Well, for starters, if it wasn’t for the dumbfuck rinos that helped pass the stupid fucking thing, it would have died on the vine. 

Joe Manchin ….best Republican out there!  :lol:

what a bunch of pussies. 🙄

3 hours ago, irv said:

He's likely the dumbest, most unaware, ignorant, stupidest member on this site. Not long ago he told me I should eat one but today he's all enraged that someone else wished death on someone by getting a booster. :crazy:

I don't think I have ever interacted with anyone on any forum that is as big of a loser than Snacks. 

loser-looser.gif

He's the king of the Hypocrites. A couple years ago I was calling him a Ben dick sucker because he liked every comment Ben made saying you should kill yourself to people Jimmy didn't like. He would also tell Ben how right he was. It was embarrassing. Now he's butt hurt over me doing the same thing that Ben used to do.

I've posted on websites for years AmSnow, Hardcoresledder, Totallyamamah, multiple Facebook forums. I've never had an issue with anyone on those sites. MC actually told me about this site. Back in the Day MC was very cool. We didn't agree on everything but we could chat and got along fine. Trump broke him. Jimmy is just a fucking cock sucking troll. If I ever run into him at a bar in Northern Michigan while sledding I'm going to knock his teeth out of his fat fucking mouth.

On 11/16/2021 at 6:34 AM, jtssrx said:

You should get multiple covid boosters

On 11/16/2021 at 6:48 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

There it is again....you are such a little cunt.

If you can’t handle an internet sled forum without wishing death on people maybe log off.

QMLkzEy.png