Check your account email address ×

Aaron Rodgers' State Farm commercials are disappearing from your TV

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

For entertainment I had to read about protocols Aaron didn't follow. This is the big one. :lol:

A report from Madison.com indicates Rodgers followed NFL COVID protocols for unvaccinated players while in the team facility, including wearing a mask around coaches and teammates. But he also has been seen speaking with media in person without a mask.

He fucking lied !!!!!!!! end his NFL days now!!!!! or the NFL will never be trusted again for employing an outright lying low life who didnt follow the rules  

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

He fucking lied !!!!!!!! end his NFL days now!!!!! or the NFL will never be trusted again for employing an outright lying low life who didnt follow the rules  

I don't really understand the drama, I guess by saying he was immunized and the press assuming he was claiming to be vaccinated is a big deal for some. (I do get your sarcasm).

Rodgers in late August said he was "immunized" when asked whether he was vaccinated. His phrasing at the time seemed to suggest he was vaccinated against COVID-19, but his positive test and ensuing 10-day isolation period, revealed on Wednesday, indicates that was not the case. He will be out of action until at least Nov. 13, the day before the Packers host the visiting Seahawks.

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

I don't really understand the drama, I guess by saying he was immunized and the press assuming he was claiming to be vaccinated is a big deal for some. (I do get your sarcasm).

Rodgers in late August said he was "immunized" when asked whether he was vaccinated. His phrasing at the time seemed to suggest he was vaccinated against COVID-19, but his positive test and ensuing 10-day isolation period, revealed on Wednesday, indicates that was not the case. He will be out of action until at least Nov. 13, the day before the Packers host the visiting Seahawks.

Pure sarcasm. LoL

So what about the dozens of vaxed personnel testing positive and going through the same protocol?

Article is another example of propaganda by the MSM. It's gross 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

No drama. I just find it comical how most here are trying to justify it. He lied, admit it and move on. I don't think he should be suspended, but a fine seems appropriate to me :dunno:

If the Packers origination broke the rules then a fine and maybe loose a late round draft pick.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

No drama. I just find it comical how most here are trying to justify it. He lied, admit it and move on. I don't think he should be suspended, but a fine seems appropriate to me :dunno:

If the Packers origination broke the rules then a fine and maybe loose a late round draft pick.

I don't know how his saying he's immunized when asking if he's vaccinated is a lie, but other than that I agree, also the NFL knew he wasn't vaccinated since he'd just recently filed for an exemption. I think that's why the press was pressuring him into a yes or no answer on vaccination, and he played a word game on them, but he had been totally honest with the league. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I don't know how his saying he's immunized when asking if he's vaccinated is a lie, but other than that I agree, also the NFL knew he wasn't vaccinated since he'd just recently filed for an exemption. I think that's why the press was pressuring him into a yes or no answer on vaccination, and he played a word game on them, but he had been totally honest with the league. 

Oh come on…are you telling me the self proclaimed smartest guy in the room didn’t know what he was doing when he said “immunized” as it relates to the NFLs “vaccination”policy…word game=lie.🤷🏻

BTW fine him and move on..nobody said anything about ending his career.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh come on…are you telling me the self proclaimed smartest guy in the room didn’t know what he was doing when he said “immunized” as it relates to the NFLs “vaccination”policy…word game=lie.🤷🏻

One of the rare moments on FS that I can say I agree with Jimmy.  Let's get past this whole thing, and fine Rodgers (and likely the Packers organization) and move on.  It's gone well past the 15 minutes the story initially deserved.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Bontz said:

One of the rare moments on FS that I can say I agree with Jimmy.  Let's get past this whole thing, and fine Rodgers (and likely the Packers organization) and move on.  It's gone well past the 15 minutes the story initially deserved.

They just refuse to admit it because they don't agree with the NFL protocols.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Apparently you are getting more wise in your old age!👍🏼🤣

• Haha 1

There ... it's done.  Now let's see if the MSM can let it go.

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The NFL's review of the Green Bay Packers' COVID-19 protocols was completed Tuesday, and a league source said the team was fined $300,000, while quarterback Aaron Rodgers and receiver Allen Lazard were each fined $14,650.

They were fined for violations of the protocols that were jointly agreed upon by the NFL and the NFL Players Association.

The source said the Packers' cooperation with the investigation was taken into consideration, but that the team was warned future violations could result in increased discipline, including possible change in draft position or loss of draft choice.

The violations included the unvaccinated Rodgers not wearing a mask during his news conferences and because the team did not report that Rodgers and Lazard attended a Halloween party, even though it was away from the team facility. By attending, Rodgers and Lazard violated the protocol that prevents unvaccinated players from gathering in groups of more than three, which was the reason for their fine. The amount of the players' fines were part of the jointly agreed upon fine schedule between the league and the players union.

The investigation also included a review of video from inside the club facility and found only a few isolated instances of Rodgers and Lazard failing to wear a mask in the facility. Other than those isolated incidents, the video showed no wide-spread or systemic mask-wearing violation, the source said.

"We respect the League's findings and we recognize the importance of adherence to the COVID protocols to keep our team and organization safe and healthy," Packers president Mark Murphy said in a statement to ESPN. "We will continue to educate the team regarding the importance of the protocols and remain committed to operating within the protocols."

The investigation began last week after Rodgers tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday. He must isolate for 10 days and is eligible to return to the Packers on Saturday, one day before the team's next game against the Seattle Seahawks.

So the league fines the Packer's the equivalent of thirty bucks and rodgers and lazard a buck sixty five apiece.   That'll learn em.  Now rodgers get back to playing so the ratings for the seahawks game are something better than 0, 

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If he had natural immunity, is he not Immunized? In fact is his immunity not 27 times greater than the shot?

54 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If he had natural immunity, is he not Immunized? In fact is his immunity not 27 times greater than the shot?

He didn't have natural immunity when he made the comment. Plus he knew what he was saying was misleading and has since apologized.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Yeah, but he is fun to watch play. I also enjoyed watching the guy that Rodgers replaced in GB.

43 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah that Love kid is pretty good

ummmm no, that would be Brett Favre. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1