Check your account email address ×

Aaron Rodgers' State Farm commercials are disappearing from your TV

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Does that classy him as Immunized? He knew that he was misleading the public.

Does taking one of the big 3 make you vaccinated? No. So there is a big glaring lie being perpetrated with zero reprisal

Is whatever he is taking make him immunized? Possibly as the definition allows for that.

It was a poor choice of words but not an outright lie as he was taking something to prevent. 

In the end it is all related everyone must get the vax shot no matter what. Any and all resistance will be dealt with accordingly.

So in other news Rodgers is showing zero signs of infection so what ever he did take seems to work just as good as the experiment drug. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Does taking one of the big 3 make you vaccinated? No. So there is a big glaring lie being perpetrated with zero reprisal

Is whatever he is taking make him immunized? Possibly as the definition allows for that.

It was a poor choice of words but not an outright lie as he was taking something to prevent. 

In the end it is all related everyone must get the vax shot no matter what. Any and all resistance will be dealt with accordingly.

So in other news Rodgers is showing zero signs of infection so what ever he did take seems to work just as good as the experiment drug. 

He lied. You can try to make every excuse in the book to defend him, but that doesn't change the facts. I could give 2 fucks if he's vaxed or not.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

He lied. You can try to make every excuse in the book to defend him, but that doesn't change the facts. I could give 2 fucks if he's vaxed or not.

really how big and bad was it?   Just because it was not the gov approved version and he took something else dose not make it a lie. But is does bring up what did he take and why is it working? 

Is his method just as effective as preventing serious illness as what the gov offers? Appears so........................

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

really how big and bad was it?   Just because it was not the gov approved version and he took something else dose not make it a lie. But is does bring up what did he take and why is it working? 

Is his method just as effective as preventing serious illness as what the gov offers? Appears so........................

Oh please. :lol:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The guy lied. Just drop it. :lol: 

About what? He got immunized. Nobody asked if it was the gov approved version so he never clarified. 

What ever he took works as good as the gov version......................................

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

So did the government and public health.  Now what?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

All he did is what everyone should be able to do - make a decision for himself that is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Here it is.

Also, it’s being made clear what is coming for those that do this.  If this isn’t telling……don’t know what is.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Here it is.

Also, it’s being made clear what is coming for those that do this.  If this isn’t telling……don’t know what is.

So man the fuck up and tell the truth! WTF :wall:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

State Farm is standing with Rodgers.

I didn't click on spin's link, like I normally don't do ... but saw SI had an article and did read it.  I was under the impression State Farm was pulling the plug on Rodgers altogether, but you're right - they're standing with him & his right to choose.  Granted, they're cutting back on his specific ads, but they haven't shit canned him.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I didn't click on spin's link, like I normally don't do ... but saw SI had an article and did read it.  I was under the impression State Farm was pulling the plug on Rodgers altogether, but you're right - they're standing with him & his right to choose.  Granted, they're cutting back on his specific ads, but they haven't shit canned him.

The tide is turning and they are scared sheep.  Hold the line.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, I’m not following it that close.  Did he actually lie?

yes, he said that he was immunized. From what I understand from those that have watched the entire original interview, he was asked to clarify after the initial question but didn't. Now he claims that he would have clarified what he meant by immunized if asked, but wasn't asked.  Another lie, lol

34 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

As Hillary would say, that's an interesting talking point. Or Jen, We'll need to circle back to that.. :lol:

if you want to compare Rogers to a filthy, disgusting scumbag like Hillary. But that’s your decision. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

yes, he said that he was immunized. From what I understand from those that have watched the entire original interview, he was asked to clarify after the initial question but didn't. Now he claims that he would have clarified what he meant by immunized if asked, but wasn't asked.  Another lie, lol

Ewww.  How very weasel-y of him.  I mean….wtf?  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ewww.  How very weasel-y of him.  I mean….wtf?  

He has been trying to weasel his way out of it :lol: He gets a pass from some either because of who he is, or because some just don't want to believe in the vax. As I said before, it was his player's association that agreed to the terms. No free pass from me on the lying. I could give two fucks if he is vaxed, or not. That's his choice.