Check your account email address ×

Aaron Rodgers' State Farm commercials are disappearing from your TV

12 hours ago, SkisNH said:

While I agree that he shouldn't have lied...the media wouldn't have taken its none of your business as an answer.  He would have been forced to go through the media circus and ridiculousness that Kylie Irving had to endure. 

You can try to justify lying however you want, but it is still a lie. If it didn't have anything to do with the virus you might see things differently, but....

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

You can try to justify lying however you want, but it is still a lie. If it didn't have anything to do with the virus you might see things differently, but....

Meh...I might have done the same. He already had covid, there really is no need to get the shot 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

The man should not be required to take a fucking shot.

Period.

Lie if he wants, it is completely immaterial.

Agreed on the 1st part.

No it isn't immaterial. Rodgers has to play by the same rules as every other NFL player. If he didn't want to play by the rules agreed to by his union he should have sat out the season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I see your point if he never took an alternative therapy but he did. So he never lied about that. 

It was it easy for the interviewer/viewer  to misinterpret his statement as taking the gov approved version but that was assumed. So the fact you got snookered doesn't make it a lie. Semantics it all comes down to how you interpreted it.

Was it misdirection yes. An outright lie questionable. Is it an issue at all no. Does it help generate more media buzz for the vax yes (as it was intended to do ) Only problem he has no symptoms so it appears his immunization was effective just like the gov vax 

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I see your point if he never took an alternative therapy but he did. So he never lied about that. 

It was it easy for the interviewer/viewer  to misinterpret his statement as taking the gov approved version but that was assumed. So the fact you got snookered doesn't make it a lie. Semantics it all comes down to how you interpreted it.

Was it misdirection yes. An outright lie questionable. Is it an issue at all no. Does it help generate more media buzz for the vax yes (as it was intended to do ) Only problem he has no symptoms so it appears his immunization was effective just like the gov vax 

But that was a therapy that the NFL rejected. Then he continued the lie by playing by the same rules as vaccinated players.

Like it or not, this guy is a role model for a lot of kids. Lying and or misleading, whatever you want to call it doesn't set a good example for today's youth IMO.

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

But that was a therapy that the NFL rejected. Then he continued the lie by playing by the same rules as vaccinated players.

Like it or not, this guy is a role model for a lot of kids. Lying and or misleading, whatever you want to call it doesn't set a good example for today's youth IMO.

I haven't followed this closely, but what I've read he followed the exact protocol of the unvaccinated.

Just now, EvilBird said:

Fucking unbelievable...

Good to know court orders mean nothing to this regime and dictator. 

Exactly the point I made above....

When the top lies to you, it's free reign on distrust at that point. Lie, cheat or steal if necessary.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Exactly the point I made above....

When the top lies to you, it's free reign on distrust at that point. Lie, cheat or steal if necessary.

Totally agree , I basically said same thing 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Yep a role model that didnt bend to unconstitutional mandates. He done good on that.

NFL is bound to accept only the gov approved method period.

Your point would hold more value if multiple people in various sports who are fully vax with the gov approved version didnt get tested positive and have to sit out. If Rodgers was the only positive case it would hold the argument better. 

Bold: how is his outcome any different than a fully vax person? He probably got it from a fully vax player 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"

"The southern boarder is closed"

"If you take the vaccine you won't get sick"

"The infrastructure bill won't add one dime to the debt"

Aaron's indiscretion was miniscule in comparison. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"

"The southern boarder is closed"

"If you take the vaccine you won't get sick"

"The infrastructure bill won't add one dime to the debt"

Aaron's indiscretion was miniscule in comparison. 

Again, trying to justify. :lol:

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Again, you guys are proving my point about making it political. Rules are rules, as an employee you can't pick and choose what rules that we are going to follow and lie about it.

Rules?  You are trying to justify mandating an experiment.  I don't think so.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mandating an experiment on another individual while thinking you have zero liability.

OK.

You are making assumptions that you know nothing about. This isn't about whether I agree with the rules or not.

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

You are making assumptions that you know nothing about. This isn't about whether I agree with the rules or not.

How is that an assumption and how can anyone support it?  These aren't rules, they are coercion.

Time to move on from the tyranny.