Check your account email address ×

Aaron Rodgers' State Farm commercials are disappearing from your TV

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

This is 100% political...can't you see that?

That doesn't change the facts. He lied.... Can't you see that? I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with the rules. Two separate issues.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How is that an assumption and how can anyone support it?  These aren't rules, they are coercion.

Time to move on from the tyranny.

Does a business have the right to dictate terms of employment? 

Just now, ckf said:

None of these guys can see past the politics. :wall:

Hard to do these days.  I agree with Roger's saying fuck it.  I applaud that but, like you posted, be a fucking man about it.  Don't try to sneak one by and play integrity king.  He's not that bright.  He throws a football for a living.  Funny when they all forget this.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hard to do these days.  I agree with Roger's saying fuck it.  I applaud that but, like you posted, be a fucking man about it.  Don't try to sneak one by and play integrity king.  He's not that bright.  He throws a football for a living.  Funny when they all forget this.

According to several members of the media Rodgers likes to think he is the smartest guy in the room :dunno:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

None of these guys can see past the politics. :wall:

I get your point of him being a liar. Im not surprised I guess and I can see why he did it was the easy way out if he didnt get caught..... esp giving that everyone lies nowadays including the President. 

But 100% would of been way cooler if he stood up to the NFL and said No I aint getting the jab. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

According to several members of the media Rodgers likes to think he is the smartest guy in the room :dunno:

Oh boy.  Athletes and actors as roll models are days long gone.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not for vaccines.  What the government is failing to tell the businesses is they are in fact liable.

Exactly. Gross overreach and discrimination.  

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not for vaccines.  What the government is failing to tell the businesses is they are in fact liable.

While I don't agree with any vax mandates, I do believe a business has the right to dictate certain terms of employment. Aaron wasn't required to get the vaccine. His union agreed to specific rules for him and other unvaccinated players to follow. He chose to lie so he didn't follow the rules.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It is sad...but the virus, the masks, the jab, the mandates have all been political. Remember the Democrats were against the vaccine before they were for it. 

I try not to look at things politically. I understand that we all aren't going to agree and I am OK with that. Some want to fight to the death thinking that their views are the only ones that matter. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I try not to look at things politically. I understand that we all aren't going to agree and I am OK with that. Some want to fight to the death thinking that their views are the only ones that matter. 

Gee this apparent lie sure has your dander up today.

I guess this is a big issue not following the unconstitutional rules. 

I just cant work up even half a fuck to see it as a big issue or an outright lie as you seem to be ready to vote him off the island for it. LoL

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Gee this apparent lie sure has your dander up today.

I guess this is a big issue not following the unconstitutional rules. 

I just cant work up even half a fuck to see it as a big issue or an outright lie as you seem to be ready to vote him off the island for it. LoL

They are NFL Rules and there is no

mandate…simply different protocols for unvaxxed players and how about you worry about your own Constitution….thanks.👍🏼

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are NFL Rules and there is no

mandate…simply different protocols for unvaxxed players and how about you worry about your own Constitution….thanks.👍🏼

your inability to understand basic conversation rears it's ugly head again. 

and if I wanted a grade 2 observation I would have asked you for it. Now back to the kids table and eat your broccoli or no desert

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

What I'm saying is the issue itself is political, and I didn't politicize it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

your inability to understand basic conversation rears it's ugly head again. 

and if I wanted a grade 2 observation I would have asked you for it. Now back to the kids table and eat your broccoli or no desert

I understand perfectly…you’re an ankle biting dumbfuck that needs to stay in his lane which is in Manitoba….the festering asshole of Canada.🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand perfectly…you’re an ankle biting dumbfuck that needs to stay in his lane which is in Manitoba….the festering asshole of Canada.🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

Go back to your hole you bring nothing to this site but your twisted horse shit . Fool 

Oh you just described your MO with your last post. You must have written it while looking in the mirror there is no other possible explanation.

yip yip yip 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

What I'm saying is the issue itself is political, and I didn't politicize it. 

I get what you are saying. However, there is right and there is wrong. Aaron lied. Trying to justify it based on politics is what I see most here doing. That's also wrong in my opinion.

Rules were out in place by his union and Aaron thought he was above the rules. Also wrong in my opinion, whether I agree with the rules or not.

As for me being worked up. :lol:

For entertainment I had to read about protocols Aaron didn't follow. This is the big one. :lol:

A report from Madison.com indicates Rodgers followed NFL COVID protocols for unvaccinated players while in the team facility, including wearing a mask around coaches and teammates. But he also has been seen speaking with media in person without a mask.